PDA

View Full Version : And down goes that slimy bastard Cal.....Saint Peters on Saint Patrick's day knocks

Saltydog
03-17-2022, 08:42 PM
off Big Blew.......

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 08:44 PM
That's awesome!

Joebob
off Big Blew.......

Yep, a shocker for UK. They were absolutely stunned walking off the court.

EdwardDrayton
Welp. There goes my bracket. Thanks for nothing Cal.

On the upside, he might be available before the clock strikes midnight. ****

Saltydog
03-17-2022, 08:46 PM
Yep, a shocker for UK. They were absolutely stunned walking off the court.

No doubt and the blue tears were a rolling.....

calidawg
03-17-2022, 08:49 PM
Couldn't happen to a better group of people.....

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 08:51 PM
Almost better than bama losing in football

Catfish
03-17-2022, 08:58 PM
Love it!!!!!! Had to look them up, New Jersey.

EdwardDrayton
03-17-2022, 08:59 PM
Almost better than bama losing in football

Almost. I would still trade it for Bama losing every …… single ……. time.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 09:02 PM
Almost. I would still trade it for Bama losing every …… single ……. time.

Me too but it's a close second lol! I hate uk basketball!

OLJWales
03-17-2022, 09:37 PM
I remember the refs screwed us in a SECT Final where they let KY dude get away with a Lane Violation at the end of the game while we were shooting free throws that cost us the game. I hate teams that get Ref Advantages.

Maroonthirteen
03-17-2022, 09:47 PM
Is Rex Champman at a funeral? I can't tell. Hahahaha.

Maroonthirteen
03-17-2022, 09:51 PM
The hate for UK basketball is right up there with Bama football.

William Tecumsah Sherman
03-17-2022, 10:23 PM
That?s the maddest I?ve ever gotten with a Mississippi State sporting even. Blatant cheating by the refs

parabrave
03-18-2022, 12:49 AM
I remember the refs screwed us in a SECT Final where they let KY dude get away with a Lane Violation at the end of the game while we were shooting free throws that cost us the game. I hate teams that get Ref Advantages.

Don't forget Cousins getting away with mauling our entire team/ Twice/

PGHBulldogBG
03-18-2022, 08:27 AM
Kentucky basketball fans are 10 times worse than Bama football fans. Granted I have to deal with their bandwagon fans in my area a lot more than Bama, but we have tons in southwest PA and they are bad in West Virginia and Southern Ohio too. At least Bama football actually does win championships. I think UK has 1 in the last 25 years. Their fans are extremely delusional and it?s so bad I cheer for Ole Miss over UK. Some think our fans are bad their rivals free board is completely meltdown mood

shoeless joe
03-18-2022, 11:19 AM
Don't forget Cousins getting away with mauling our entire team/ Twice/

Or bowers getting intentionally fouled at the end of a game and Gerald Boudreaux calling a jump ball to lead to their buzzer beater.

parabrave
03-18-2022, 11:46 AM
Or bowers getting intentionally fouled at the end of a game and Gerald Boudreaux calling a jump ball to lead to their buzzer beater.

Thanks for bringing up Boudreaux. He had a hardon for Stans.

R2Dawg
03-18-2022, 12:25 PM
Kentucky basketball fans are 10 times worse than Bama football fans. Granted I have to deal with their bandwagon fans in my area a lot more than Bama, but we have tons in southwest PA and they are bad in West Virginia and Southern Ohio too. At least Bama football actually does win championships. I think UK has 1 in the last 25 years. Their fans are extremely delusional and it?s so bad I cheer for Ole Miss over UK. Some think our fans are bad their rivals free board is completely meltdown mood

You must not live in Alabama. Truth is these type programs - Bama, UK, UNC, etc. are bad if you live in that state and not a fan of their school. I lived in NC in 90s and UNC fans are bad in basketball season.

I live in Alabama so I'll take Bama losing every time, if I lived in KY probably be UK.

TALL DAWG
03-18-2022, 04:20 PM
You must not live in Alabama. Truth is these type programs - Bama, UK, UNC, etc. are bad if you live in that state and not a fan of their school. I lived in NC in 90s and UNC fans are bad in basketball season.

I live in Alabama so I'll take Bama losing every time, if I lived in KY probably be UK.

There are SO MANY ways to run with a UK story line from last night:
1) The Peacocks broke it off in the Cats!
2) Cats took a pounding from the Peters!
3) Peters were UP to the challenge!
4) It took OT but the Peters pulled it out in time! 🤣💪✅🍺😂

PGHBulldogBG
03-18-2022, 04:45 PM

Yea I would imagine they are one in the same depending on which area of the country. It always gets under their skin when I see one and ask them what year they graduated from the school I know they bandwagon

OLJWales
03-18-2022, 05:59 PM
It definitely depends on where you live cuz I never had much against TX & TX A&M till I moved to Fort Worth. I kinda adopted TCU as my 2nd team over the years living out here. Rolling Old Shit in that bowl game helped a lot and I loved that streak agin TX & A&M they had going.
BTW, I've never seen so much 100% Loyalty and LOVE for a team that ain't done shit in forever as Cowboy Fans.