PDA

View Full Version : UGA Series

BrunswickDawg
03-17-2022, 02:34 PM
Any of you GA folks making the trip to Athens for the weekend?
I'll be heading out from coastal GA around noon.

FISHDAWG
03-17-2022, 07:27 PM

I had hoped to go but my 85 year old mother came over from Mississippi to visit... still trying to go to the Sunday game ... it's only a couple hours or less for me

Cowbell
03-17-2022, 08:24 PM
I didn't realize that our weekend starting pitchers don't have a loss - pretty good stat considering. We have some pieces.

Gutter Cobreh
03-17-2022, 08:45 PM

Will be there!

Hoping the weather gets in early tomorrow, as it looks like as of right now storms kicking off a little before first pitch.

FISHDAWG
03-18-2022, 10:42 AM
Will be there!

Hoping the weather gets in early tomorrow, as it looks like as of right now storms kicking off a little before first pitch.

It's about 11:30 here in North Atlanta and weather is bad ... the worst part is supposed to be here in late afternoon with tornado watch.... I don't think they get it in ... expecting a doubleheader header on Saturday or Sunday... Sunday is an early game but also a travel day so no telling when they will play it

Homedawg
03-18-2022, 11:26 AM
It's about 11:30 here in North Atlanta and weather is bad ... the worst part is supposed to be here in late afternoon with tornado watch.... I don't think they get it in ... expecting a doubleheader header on Saturday or Sunday... Sunday is an early game but also a travel day so no telling when they will play it

They will play a dh tomorrow two 9's if tonight's doesn't get in.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2022, 11:35 AM
Looks like radar showing rain moving out of Athens about 347 this afternoon. Maybe that'll give em time to get the field ready to play tonight. Hope so was looking forward to watching tonight.

FISHDAWG
03-18-2022, 11:50 AM
Looks like radar showing rain moving out of Athens about 347 this afternoon. Maybe that'll give em time to get the field ready to play tonight. Hope so was looking forward to watching tonight.

Yep ... I was SO looking forward to actually watching on SEC network instead of listening to the State radio since I don't get SEC+ ... Saturday game was scheduled for radio and Sunday game was back on the main network... I wonder if the main network will televise on Saturday.... probably not