PDA

View Full Version : 19 points in the first half?.

Reunion Dog
03-17-2022, 01:28 AM
What a joke. No coaching no leadership and 17 Cohen gets to make another hire. How will he screw this one up? Was told earlier today that Howland would be here one more year because he had a winning record.

You can?t make this stuff up.

Hambone
03-17-2022, 06:10 AM
Pretty much everyone that knows something has said he’s gone.

If anything, yesterday helped move Howland on out.

West Houston Dog
03-17-2022, 07:25 AM
This year's squad is just not good offensively.

I really like Ben, but it is time to go another direction. this season and last night just showed we need to make a change and go with a new coaching team for our basketball program.

Sorry Ben but it just has to be said......

MaroonFlounder
03-17-2022, 11:13 AM
What a joke. No coaching no leadership and 17 Cohen gets to make another hire. How will he screw this one up?

Cohen didn't hire Ben Howland. Loafers and his father-in-law did.

louisvilledawg
03-17-2022, 11:20 AM
This year's squad is just not good offensively.

I really like Ben, but it is time to go another direction. this season and last night just showed we need to make a change and go with a new coaching team for our basketball program.

Sorry Ben but it just has to be said......

I believe we had potential to be a great offense team. But we had a coach that wanted to slow down the game and run a half court offense instead of letting our athletes be athletes. Like putting a governor on a lambo.

Hambone
03-17-2022, 12:21 PM
He gone

Homedawg
03-17-2022, 02:11 PM
What a joke. No coaching no leadership and 17 Cohen gets to make another hire. How will he screw this one up? Was told earlier today that Howland would be here one more year because he had a winning record.

You can?t make this stuff up.

So much for that...