PDA

View Full Version : McMahon, Jans, or Golden

KOdawg1
03-16-2022, 12:45 PM
Those three are being mentioned as the top candidates for our job. Which do you prefer and why?

All three are still coaching their team in the tournament so things should pick up soon when they're eliminated.

Tbonewannabe
03-16-2022, 12:45 PM
I don't know anything about any of them but I just assume Cohen picks the best recruiter.

msstate7
03-16-2022, 12:50 PM
I'd go McMahon

ScoobaDawg
03-16-2022, 12:55 PM
Don't know much about all 3 but seem to prefer McMahan over Jans because of his incident in the past..

Coach34
03-16-2022, 01:15 PM
Pretty sure a bigger fish is going to grab McMahon after he is done in the Tourney so I wouldnt get too excited about him.

KOdawg1
03-16-2022, 01:15 PM
Here's homework for all 3...

McMahon:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_McMahon_(basketball)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWoOxTcquKE

Jans:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Jans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNtlTP0tV_g

Golden:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Golden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvlF88771U

viverlibre
03-16-2022, 01:43 PM
I don't know anything about any of them but I just assume Cohen picks the best recruiter.

Mike Leach has entered the chat.

KOdawg1
03-16-2022, 01:54 PM
I laughed

Cooterpoot
03-16-2022, 01:55 PM
Jans

Cowbell
03-16-2022, 01:57 PM

Nice

Ifyouonlyknew
03-16-2022, 02:05 PM
Pretty sure a bigger fish is going to grab McMahon after he is done in the Tourney so I wouldnt get too excited about him.

Just not a lot of those big fish around. After Florida it gets real iffy & I think they go after big fish themselves.

TheLostDawg
03-16-2022, 02:14 PM

This if Cohen's trend continues. So, which one is the best

Coach34
03-16-2022, 02:17 PM
Just not a lot of those big fish around. After Florida it gets real iffy & I think they go after big fish themselves.

LSU is a bigger fish than us and most coaches would choose Mizzou and SC over us as well in basketball.

Johnson85
03-16-2022, 02:19 PM
Don't know much about all 3 but seem to prefer McMahan over Jans because of his incident in the past..

I have no problem with Jans's incident if he hasn't repeated it since. Sounds like he's learned his lesson. Just have to do some due diligence to make sure NMSU isn't keeping things quiet.

KOdawg1
03-16-2022, 02:25 PM
LSU is a bigger fish than us and most coaches would choose Mizzou and SC over us as well in basketball.

I wouldn't be too sure about Mizzou and USCe

Johnson85
03-16-2022, 02:26 PM

LSU is bigger fish but no matter how toothless you think the NCAA is now, surely coaches will be a little hesitant jumping into that. It's not like LSU is some basketball powerhouse where coaches will take it regardless.

Mizzou should be a better basketball school than us but they just seem broken since joining the SEC. USCe I would agree is viewed as better. They do have the downside of competing against the ACC for recruits. At least if we have good talent that is local, it's usually a pretty decent haul for them to go to a basketball blue blood. But probably not a big enough deal to change the general consensus much as far as comparative desirability of the programs.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-16-2022, 02:47 PM

A normal LSU yes. A LSU with that cloud who knows. I’m not sure Missouri & South Carolina are clearly better. It’s a preference on those 3 jobs.

AROB44
03-16-2022, 02:51 PM
Pretty sure a bigger fish is going to grab McMahon after he is done in the Tourney so I wouldn't get too excited about him.

This!! My bet is that all 3 will be hired elsewhere and Cohen will be scrambling.

Coach34
03-16-2022, 03:06 PM
A normal LSU yes. A LSU with that cloud who knows. I’m not sure Missouri & South Carolina are clearly better. It’s a preference on those 3 jobs.

I hearya but 9/10 coaches are going to choose to make that money and live in SC as opposed to StarkVegas. Most will choose Mizzou over Mississippi

calidawg
03-16-2022, 03:12 PM
Delete

confucius say
03-16-2022, 03:27 PM
What did Jans do?

Ifyouonlyknew
03-16-2022, 03:48 PM
I hearya but 9/10 coaches are going to choose to make that money and live in SC as opposed to StarkVegas. Most will choose Mizzou over Mississippi

We just disagree on that #. I think 9/10 is way too high. I don?t know about most but some would.

msstate7
03-16-2022, 03:48 PM
What did Jans do?

He touched a woman inappropriately or something, but I'll forgive him and deshaun Watson if they join my teams (saints/us)

msstate7
03-16-2022, 03:49 PM
We just disagree on that #. I think 9/10 is way too high. I don?t know about most but some would.

I'd think Missouri has a better recruiting footprint than us. Most coaches are old enough to remember mizzou used to be a damn good basketball Program. Hell, they've been to the same number of tournies since 2000 that we have all time

662dawg
03-16-2022, 04:02 PM
He touched a woman inappropriately or something, but I'll forgive him and deshaun Watson if they join my teams (saints/us)

Hell these days that could mean accidentally bumping into someone & their shirts touched.

MaroonFlounder
03-16-2022, 04:10 PM
Not Fool's Golden

Matt Mac or Jans

OLJWales
03-16-2022, 05:28 PM

So Ben Howland had no other "more prestigious" options when he inked with us? Lots of defeatism in this thread.

Santiago
03-16-2022, 05:41 PM
Golden would be my pick

Saltydog
03-16-2022, 06:16 PM
Those three are being mentioned as the top candidates for our job. Which do you prefer and why?

All three are still coaching their team in the tournament so things should pick up soon when they're eliminated.

Personally, I don't think it will be any of the three. Unless Cohen and company knew Ben was leaving a few months ago, which I doubt, and locked somebody up early those 3 will be looking for bigger fish and likely don't end up here. Nope, we'll get some assistant or some other mid major coach that Cohen "just absolutely loved and sat and talked with for hours", you know kinda like Moorhead and NMcP.

Dawg2003
03-16-2022, 06:29 PM
My fear is we end up with someone worse than Howland. At least Howland can recruit and made us respectable. I'm not convinced we can pull a decent coach, but I guess we shall see.

sandjunky
03-16-2022, 06:31 PM
My fear is we end up with someone worse than Howland. At least Howland can recruit and made us respectable. I'm not convinced we can pull a decent coach, but I guess we shall see.

Scared money don?t make money

Coach34
03-16-2022, 06:40 PM
So Ben Howland had no other "more prestigious" options when he inked with us?

No he didnt

Ifyouonlyknew
03-16-2022, 06:41 PM
Personally, I don't think it will be any of the three. Unless Cohen and company knew Ben was leaving a few months ago, which I doubt, and locked somebody up early those 3 will be looking for bigger fish and likely don't end up here. Nope, we'll get some assistant or some other mid major coach that Cohen "just absolutely loved and sat and talked with for hours", you know kinda like Moorhead and NMcP.

I disagree

662dawg
03-16-2022, 06:58 PM

Except Ben really hasn?t recruited that well here 🤷🏼

Tripp McNeely
03-16-2022, 07:02 PM

The mods on the 247 site are saying that McMahon and Jans...and maybe even Golden have already gone through multiple rounds of interviews...step back from the ledge bro!

Coach34
03-16-2022, 07:32 PM
From what I've gathered we have most certainly had talks with other coaches.

calidawg
03-16-2022, 07:57 PM
For those of you who said Sean Miller was unhirable there are multiple people saying he is a finalist for a couple of open jobs out there.

msstate7
03-16-2022, 07:59 PM
For those of you who said Sean Miller was unhirable there are multiple people saying he is a finalist for a couple of open jobs out there.

Teams that wanna win

Ifyouonlyknew
03-16-2022, 09:06 PM

What if I said McMahon or Jans would be better hires.

CovertDawg
03-16-2022, 09:42 PM
Golden is really good. Comes from the St.Mary's tree. Played for Randy Bennett there. Very analytical. Coached with Kyle Smith (excellent coach at Washington State now) and Bruce Pearl. He loses his two best players from his veteran USF team so he might be looking to jump now but I don't see him wanting to go up against the monster Pearl has created at Auburn. If he had some ties to the Southeast then maybe MSU would be an option but he is primarily a west coast guy. If he has any other Power 5 options then he would choose those over MSU in my opinion. Perhaps he strikes out on those then I guess there is a chance.....

FISHDAWG
03-17-2022, 07:27 AM

Columbia sucks ... trust me on this

msstate7
03-17-2022, 07:42 AM
Columbia sucks ... trust me on this

If you weren't a state grad, how would you describe Starkville? Columbia is about 2 hours from Charlotte and Charleston. Starkville is 2 hours from Jackson

Hot Rock
03-17-2022, 07:51 AM

Florida may be that bigger fish too. I suspect you are correct.

sandjunky
03-17-2022, 08:12 AM
Golden is really good. Comes from the St.Mary's tree. Played for Randy Bennett there. Very analytical. Coached with Kyle Smith (excellent coach at Washington State now) and Bruce Pearl. He loses his two best players from his veteran USF team so he might be looking to jump now but I don't see him wanting to go up against the monster Pearl has created at Auburn. If he had some ties to the Southeast then maybe MSU would be an option but he is primarily a west coast guy. If he has any other Power 5 options then he would choose those over MSU in my opinion. Perhaps he strikes out on those then I guess there is a chance.....

Golden sponsored by Golden Flake

CarolinaDawgs
03-17-2022, 09:29 AM
If you weren't a state grad, how would you describe Starkville? Columbia is about 2 hours from Charlotte and Charleston. Starkville is 2 hours from Jackson

Almost 100% certain he is referring to Columbia, Mizzou

Columbia SC is 300 times the city of starkville. Not even close.. however the one in Mizzou is a DUMPSTER FIRE

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 09:38 AM
Almost 100% certain he is referring to Columbia, Mizzou

Columbia SC is 300 times the city of starkville. Not even close.. however the one in Mizzou is a DUMPSTER FIRE

This.

FISHDAWG
03-17-2022, 09:48 AM

Actually I'm not a State grad .... I went to Lipscomb in Nashville. I spent 6 months in Columbia, SC while in the military and can attest that it sucks as far as crime & entertainment. My experience with Starkville is limited to visiting campus several times and the obvious trips for games there but I have seen and experienced the town.... I say that with the caveat that I'm a country boy at heart and prefer a smaller town atmosphere. My main point was that Columbia would be one of my LAST choices of places to live.

CarolinaDawgs
03-17-2022, 09:53 AM
Actually I'm not a State grad .... I went to Lipscomb in Nashville. I spent 6 months in Columbia, SC while in the military and can attest that it sucks as far as crime & entertainment. My experience with Starkville is limited to visiting campus several times and the obvious trips for games there but I have seen and experienced the town.... I say that with the caveat that I'm a country boy at heart and prefer a smaller town atmosphere. My main point was that Columbia would be one of my LAST choices of places to live.

You can attest nothing. but thank you for your service.

PGHBulldogBG
03-17-2022, 09:56 AM
I think Missouri, Kansas State and Florida would all be more attractive jobs than us, but I think we have a better program than South Carolina. I would rate it Florida, Kstate, Missouri, Miss State, South Carolina, LSU. I only put LSU last because of the sanctions and getting someone who wants to deal with that at a football first school is not going to be easy. Maryland might still be open I?m not sure but they will be trying to get a power 6 coach like Florida. I don?t know if any other coaching jobs are open at the power 6 level that would be a threat to us. I?m glad Louisville got Payne because that might give us a better chance with McMahon, but if UF or Maryland calls him we don?t have much of a chance

FISHDAWG
03-17-2022, 10:04 AM
You can attest nothing. but thank you for your service.

I don't have to attest ... A friend of mine in my same platoon had his throat cut while downtown - and while I was there two more service members were robbed and killed. Not to mention my own personal experiences there. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings or insult you but I know what I know..... What I don't know that I will admit to is that was in 1979 and maybe things have changed since then but I still remain skeptical about the city .... I'm sure things might be different in the suburbs or rural areas and I have seen other parts of the state that are absolutely charming but for the city of Colombia itself - you will never change my mind

Coach34
03-17-2022, 10:26 AM
Look I love Mississippi but living in South Carolina is way better. It's not even close. It's not about just living in Columbia- it's having a beach house about 2 hours away. Great golf. Plus all the other advantages not just for the coach- but his family. Hell, I've heard complaints by coaches about how their wife hates Sville because its over an hour just to go to a Best Buy. Simple things like that

Johnson85
03-17-2022, 10:29 AM
I think Missouri, Kansas State and Florida would all be more attractive jobs than us, but I think we have a better program than South Carolina. I would rate it Florida, Kstate, Missouri, Miss State, South Carolina, LSU. I only put LSU last because of the sanctions and getting someone who wants to deal with that at a football first school is not going to be easy. Maryland might still be open I?m not sure but they will be trying to get a power 6 coach like Florida. I don?t know if any other coaching jobs are open at the power 6 level that would be a threat to us. I?m glad Louisville got Payne because that might give us a better chance with McMahon, but if UF or Maryland calls him we don?t have much of a chance

KSU? Is it really desirable to be in Manhatten Kansas? You're 2 hours from Kansas City, which I guess is nice. But otherwise it seems like you've got all the same downsides of living in small towns in the Southeast but with the additional drawback you're not near anything of interest. Have to fly to get to decent water. Can at least drive to snow sking but still a freaking haul. I have probably not spent enough time in the midwest to be a fair judge, but the little time I spent there made me think it was god awful.

Johnson85
03-17-2022, 10:33 AM
Look I love Mississippi but living in South Carolina is way better. It's not even close. It's not about just living in Columbia- it's having a beach house about 2 hours away. Great golf. Plus all the other advantages not just for the coach- but his family. Hell, I've heard complaints by coaches about how their wife hates Sville because its over an hour just to go to a Best Buy. Simple things like that

That stretch of the east coast, where you are easy driving distance to the beach and mountains and a some decent cities is a pretty good location. Also not too cold and has milder summers (although I'll gladly take the hotter summers for less cold weather). Not the best beaches or snow skiing, but mediocre and accessible is as good or better than great that you fly to once a year or every few years.

Extendedcab
03-17-2022, 10:41 AM
You mean nobody's ever skied Mississippi?***

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-phwvAIxSjUk/Ursp1LIC6MI/AAAAAAAAJ_E/dNyXP6H50uc/s640/ski-mississippi-poster-500x351.jpg

StarkVegasSteve
03-17-2022, 10:43 AM
We have had conversations with multiple candidates. While I do not think we have met with all of them directly we have met with representation from all of them and an offer is on the table for our top guy already.

PGHBulldogBG
03-17-2022, 10:47 AM
KSU? Is it really desirable to be in Manhatten Kansas? You're 2 hours from Kansas City, which I guess is nice. But otherwise it seems like you've got all the same downsides of living in small towns in the Southeast but with the additional drawback you're not near anything of interest. Have to fly to get to decent water. Can at least drive to snow sking but still a freaking haul. I have probably not spent enough time in the midwest to be a fair judge, but the little time I spent there made me think it was god awful.

I?m not saying Kstate is a great job, but their basketball success overall is greater than ours has been. I would put our football job more desirable than theirs but not hoops. Unfortunately, Jans is from Iowa so I could see him choosing Kstate or Mizzou over Miss State. We might have a better chance with McMahon though

Johnson85
03-17-2022, 10:47 AM

If we cut ties with Howland without a replacement having a deal in principel, this close in time to the Rick Ray fiasco and also after Cohen personally got suckered on the baseball hire by agents "showing interest", then it is a fireable offense for cohen. I really don't think that's going to happen or else we'd already have an announcement on Howland.

TaleofTwoDogs
03-17-2022, 11:53 AM
Maybe Rick Ray has a brother coaching at some directional school. Just keeping our options open. ***

msstate7
03-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Sterlingarcher says most likely Jans by as early as Tuesday. If we pull that off, I think the move was warranted. He's won at 5 stops.

KOdawg1
03-17-2022, 12:04 PM
Sterlingarcher says most likely Jans by as early as Tuesday. If we pull that off, I think the move was warranted. He's won at 5 stops.

Outstanding hire if it's him.

calidawg
03-17-2022, 01:16 PM
It's a total coin flip between any of these mid major coaches whether they pan out or not. Personally would rather have McMahan because of the Ja morant connection but again it's all a coin flip.

Cooterpoot
03-17-2022, 01:26 PM
Bring on Coach Jans!

Johnson85
03-17-2022, 01:34 PM
It's a total coin flip between any of these mid major coaches whether they pan out or not. Personally would rather have McMahan because of the Ja morant connection but again it's all a coin flip.

Agreed. I'd prefer Jans just because he's won at more stops, but I haven't done any research into how any of these coaches win. Ideally you'd see a coach win with scouting and player development, not, say, executing a complex offense really well. An MSU coach (and most SEC coaches not named Kentucky) are going to have to make tradeoffs between athleticism, skill, and basketball smarts. You may not be able to keep a seven team rotation that can execute a complex offense at a very high level without having to make too much of a tradeoff on the athleticism side.

CadaverDawg
03-17-2022, 01:41 PM
No guarantees whoever we hire will win big, but I like Jans the most out of the names being mentioned. I feel like he would be about as much of a "homerun" as we could hope for

Turfdawg67
03-17-2022, 02:14 PM
If we cut ties with Howland without a replacement having a deal in principel, this close in time to the Rick Ray fiasco and also after Cohen personally got suckered on the baseball hire by agents "showing interest", then it is a fireable offense for cohen. I really don't think that's going to happen or else we'd already have an announcement on Howland.

I don't know about a fireable offense. Let's ask Leeshouldveflanked for his opinion. ***

CovertDawg
03-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Looking at Chris Jans analytics. His teams play slow (adjusted tempo is similar to Howland) and they excel at Offensive Rebounding (also similar to Howland.) The one key difference between Jans and Howland is that the 3pt rate (% of FG attempts that are 3s) is much higher for Jans than Howland. This year New Mexico State is around 100th in 3pt rate but in the three years prior they were top 25 in the nation in 3pt rate. It tells me that Jans at least has a clue about analytics and how long 2pt shots are garbage. Mississippi State has been 330th+ in the nation the last two years in 3pt rate. I think Howland did a better job than most but when you shoot that few # of 3 pointers you are just making your life so much more difficult in modern basketball.

Coach34
03-17-2022, 03:08 PM
Looking at Chris Jans analytics. His teams play slow (adjusted tempo is similar to Howland) and they excel at Offensive Rebounding (also similar to Howland.) The one key difference between Jans and Howland is that the 3pt rate (% of FG attempts that are 3s) is much higher for Jans than Howland. This year New Mexico State is around 100th in 3pt rate but in the three years prior they were top 25 in the nation in 3pt rate. It tells me that Jans at least has a clue about analytics and how long 2pt shots are garbage. Mississippi State has been 330th+ in the nation the last two years in 3pt rate. I think Howland did a better job than most but when you shoot that few # of 3 pointers you are just making your life so much more difficult in modern basketball.

We dont shoot many 3's because we cant make them. We were 336th in the country in percentage.

Fault Howland for not recruiting shooters- but his offense was tailored to the strength of the team.

My problem with Howland is that we NEVER changed defenses. EVER. 167th in the country in FG D. No imagination at all. Nothing to help confuse teams or anything. Ridiculous

Todd4State
03-17-2022, 04:03 PM

Great. More slow boring basketball.

CovertDawg
03-17-2022, 04:20 PM
We dont shoot many 3's because we cant make them. We were 336th in the country in percentage.

Fault Howland for not recruiting shooters- but his offense was tailored to the strength of the team.

My problem with Howland is that we NEVER changed defenses. EVER. 167th in the country in FG D. No imagination at all. Nothing to help confuse teams or anything. Ridiculous

I agree Howland played the way he had to this year and yes I fault him for not recruiting shooters.

CaptainObvious
03-17-2022, 04:38 PM

Well to be fair, his defensive strategy was the same as a Coach of a 5 year old soccer team. Everybody chase the ball! Don?t worry about that guy standing in the corner wide open. His defense wasn?t man to man. It was 10 eyes on the man with the ball!

Johnson85
03-17-2022, 04:38 PM

Huge difference between being "slow" because you run an offense and make defenses work versus being "slow" because you walk the ball up the court and routinely run another few seconds off the clock dribbling just past half court waiting on your offense to start.

No clue which describes Jans's teams, but it is not boring to me to see offenses work and reverse the ball several times, if you hustle up the floor, take advantage of secondary fast breaks when they are there, and can efficiently transition from a secondary break into your offense.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-17-2022, 04:42 PM

Tell me you don’t know basketball without saying you don’t know basketball

Catfish
03-17-2022, 04:45 PM
NM State plays in a little while. Might learn something about Jans.

msstate7
03-17-2022, 04:53 PM
I agree Howland played the way he had to this year and yes I fault him for not recruiting shooters.

We shot 3's at .343 last season, which was among sec leaders. I'm sure howland expected Molinar to at least stay at his 43% from last year; certainly didn't expect him to drop to 26%.

Howland said watts was a really good shooter in practice. Im sure he planned on having him this season. Not sure I agree about watts being a good shooter though.

Jeffries shot 39% his freshman year, and 35% his soph years. He then shot 29% this season.

This season really was cursed. Perhaps the stars aligned to give us jans as he looks like a good coach.

smootness
03-17-2022, 05:03 PM
Don't know anything about Jans and I hope he's a home run if he is the hire. I will say that New Mexico State has been a good program for a while. Reggie Theus did well in a short tenure, then Marvin Menzies took over and really built them into a consistent winner. Menzies was meh at UNLV and was fired after 3 years. Paul Weir took over for 1 year, did well, then has been bad at New Mexico and was fired after 4 years. Jans has had success more or less in line with them, up maybe a notch, so we'll see. The one thing I know about basketball hires, you literally have absolutely no clue what you're getting until they show up. Some seeming home runs are complete duds and some retread 'Huh?' hires end up being really good.

RocketDawg
03-17-2022, 05:55 PM
NM State plays in a little while. Might learn something about Jans.

Yeah, they're playing UConn so almost certainly will lose. 12 seed vs 5. We'll see.

CovertDawg
03-17-2022, 05:57 PM
https://barttorvik.com/coach-history.php?coach=Chris%20Jans

Here are some of the metrics for Jans. I would say he is pretty balanced on both sides of the ball. Had 3 years (18-20) in a row where his teams were absolute monsters at rebounding the ball on Offense and Defense. Shoots a lot of 3s but 34.6% is the best one of his teams has averaged from there. Not sure why his team is turning the ball over so much this year.

And to be fair, Howland's numbers look pretty solid too. The one thing that did Howland in is that his teams at MSU ALWAYS turned the ball over a lot. (251, 317,291, 228, 226, 216, 174) were our national ranks in Offensive Turnover % for each of Howland's years.

msstate7
03-17-2022, 06:03 PM
Jans is from New Mexico? We sure he's gonna leave? If he does, hope he brings teddy Allen with him

Ifyouonlyknew
03-17-2022, 06:07 PM
Jans is from New Mexico? We sure he's gonna leave? If he does, hope he brings teddy Allen with him

He’s not from New Mexico

msstate7
03-17-2022, 06:09 PM
He’s not from New Mexico

I didn't think so, but thought I heard announcer say that. I could've misheard

CovertDawg
03-17-2022, 06:09 PM
This New Mexico State team does not have a lot of offensive skill. They definitely grind it out each possession. Looks like Jans is calling something from the sideline every time down the court. Danny Hurley is one heck of a coach so this is one great test.

sack07
03-17-2022, 06:27 PM
I didn't think so, but thought I heard announcer say that. I could've misheard

I thought I heard it too but I think the announcer was saying that the school was located in Las Cruces, NM.

Internet research says he?s from Iowa.

cheewgumm
03-17-2022, 06:29 PM
NM State offense looks terrible to me.

Catfish
03-17-2022, 06:37 PM

Yeah, this whole game has been a grind.

Coach34
03-17-2022, 06:51 PM
Up 10 at half- got to like the results

schddog72
03-17-2022, 06:54 PM

I might agree with you that a majority of coaches might choose to live in Columbia, SC vs Starkvegas. But, having lived in the Upstate area of SC for over 30 years, and having been to Columbia on a number of occasions, I would take Starkville over Columbia, SC any day of the week. That city is nothing special and is very much deserving of its reputation as one of the hottest places on the face of the earth in the summer. Heat and humidity there is totally oppressive. It's kind of in a low area and there's no air stirring there. I've just never been at all impressed with Columbia, SC.

Coach34
03-17-2022, 06:59 PM
I might agree with you that a majority of coaches might choose to live in Columbia, SC vs Starkvegas. But, having lived in the Upstate area of SC for over 30 years, and having been to Columbia on a number of occasions, I would take Starkville over Columbia, SC any day of the week. That city is nothing special and is very much deserving of its reputation as one of the hottest places on the face of the earth in the summer. Heat and humidity there is totally oppressive. It's kind of in a low area and there's no air stirring there. I've just never been at all impressed with Columbia, SC.

Well, SC is reported to be one of the leaders for McMahon. Halls Chop House can help them seal the deal.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-17-2022, 07:14 PM
Well, SC is reported to be one of the leaders for McMahon. Halls Chop House can help them seal the deal.

I hadn’t heard that.

msstate7
03-17-2022, 07:26 PM
If want Jans, we should be pulling for UConn. Don't need him winning in tourney

Coach34
03-17-2022, 07:29 PM
I hadn’t heard that.

Thats word from SC- Halls Chop House has a State guy in their family- but they are close to everything SC

Joebob
03-17-2022, 07:55 PM

I just came here to post exactly that. They look like us, but with better shooters.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 08:04 PM
Jans is a good coach. He mixes up his defenses and this team is well coached.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 08:05 PM
That last trap was a thing of beauty

calidawg
03-17-2022, 08:09 PM
Jans price tag just went up. Hell of a game by #0.. they were clutch down the stretch

RocketDawg
03-17-2022, 08:10 PM
Yeah, they're playing UConn so almost certainly will lose. 12 seed vs 5. We'll see.

Well, so much for that prediction. I believe this is the first NCAA tournament game they've ever won. It doesn't pay to be a 5 seed.

maroonmania
03-17-2022, 08:15 PM
He mixes up his defenses and this team is well coached.

Well both of those things would be a breath of fresh air.

Commercecomet24
03-17-2022, 08:17 PM
Well both of those things would be a breath of fresh air.

Amen to that!

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2022, 09:24 PM
Didn't realize McMahon is playing Golden. On now.

RezDog7
03-17-2022, 09:53 PM
Didn't realize McMahon is playing Golden. On now.

I missed the NM State game but so far, I'm impressed with both of these teams. They don't waste time getting down the floor.

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2022, 10:28 PM
I missed the NM State game but so far, I'm impressed with both of these teams. They don't waste time getting down the floor.

Exactly loving the play. Will be fun to watch whichever advances

RezDog7
03-17-2022, 11:17 PM
Exactly loving the play. Will be fun to watch whichever advances

This is the most exciting basketball I've watched in years. Both teams are fun to watch.

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2022, 11:26 PM
This is the most exciting basketball I've watched in years. Both teams are fun to watch.

Exactly. What a huge 3. Really like boueye or however ya spell it.

Nice defense intesity last 2 possessions

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2022, 11:27 PM
Wow... And Goldens boys don't let a shot get off with 8 seconds left. OT.

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2022, 11:35 PM
Wow wow wow
Bouyea VS brown

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2022, 11:45 PM
McMahon gets the win. Hell of a game. What an OT period

92-87

calidawg
03-17-2022, 11:47 PM
What a great game.. Cohen you're on the right track with your finalists.

msudawg1200
03-18-2022, 07:40 AM
Well, so much for that prediction. I believe this is the first NCAA tournament game they've ever won. It doesn't pay to be a 5 seed.

New Mexico St actually went to a Final Four back in the day. They also went to the Sweet 16 in the early 90's. Just looked it up, and they've won 11 games in the tourney all time. Guess who else has 11 wins in their programs history?

KentuckyDawg13
03-18-2022, 08:24 AM
nm

CovertDawg
03-18-2022, 12:29 PM
https://twitter.com/petethamel/status/1504867109691658274?s=21

Looks like Golden will be Florida's guy.

662dawg
03-18-2022, 12:29 PM
Looks like Golden is headed to Florida.

RezDog7
03-18-2022, 12:57 PM
nm
Not gonna lie, I was really hoping he would be the hire. Guess I need to watch NMSU tomorrow.

CadaverDawg
03-18-2022, 12:58 PM
"We want Jans! We want Jans! We want Jans!"

HoopsDawg
03-18-2022, 12:58 PM
Not gonna lie, I was really hoping he would be the hire. Guess I need to watch NMSU tomorrow.

So it Jans or we've got problems.

msstate7
03-18-2022, 01:01 PM
So it Jans or we've got problems.

Wish he had lost last night .

662dawg
03-18-2022, 01:30 PM

He?s winning tomorrow too

Captain Falcon
03-18-2022, 01:36 PM

Would not be the worst thing in the world if Arkansas beat them tomorrow.

calidawg
03-18-2022, 02:04 PM
So now that all signs are pointed to Jans, what's the likelihood that Cohen botches this at the last minute

StarkVegasSteve
03-18-2022, 02:14 PM
So now that all signs are pointed to Jans, what's the likelihood that Cohen botches this at the last minute

With Cohen, better than average unfortunately. However, from the things I have been told, we are pretty far down the road with Jans so barring anything unforeseen Chris Jans will be the next head coach.

sleepy dawg
03-18-2022, 02:17 PM

I don't think he'll botch it unless they end up going to the final 4 or something. His would be a lot more popular.

Johnson85
03-18-2022, 02:44 PM

We're already past the last minute. Either we have a deal in principal at this point, or Cohen has already botched it.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 03:17 PM
The deal is done. Everyone can go enjoy their day.

CadaverDawg
03-18-2022, 03:19 PM

For real? Jans?

ScoobaDawg

https://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/excited4.gif

Ifyouonlyknew
For real? Jans?

Not for play play

Yes

CadaverDawg
03-18-2022, 03:20 PM
Not for play play

Yes

That is fantastic news. So he can keep winning now, ha

Commercecomet24
03-18-2022, 03:20 PM

That's great news! I'm excited about basketball again. Guy can coach and love his intensity!

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 03:22 PM
That is fantastic news. So he can keep winning now, ha

I’d rather he lose tomorrow in a close game & be in Starkville by Tuesday.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2022, 03:23 PM
I’d rather he lose tomorrow in a close game & be in Starkville by Tuesday.

Ah let's let him beat arky first. I hate the pigs.

TrapGame
03-18-2022, 03:42 PM
I am now officially excited about basketball again. It's been a good long while.

ScoobaDawg
03-18-2022, 03:43 PM
I am now officially excited about basketball again. It's been a good long while.

Same... This is a huge hire. Great job to those who made it happen.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2022, 03:46 PM

Same here.

CadaverDawg
03-18-2022, 03:52 PM
If this becomes official, Kudos to Cohen.

Travelingdawg
03-18-2022, 04:04 PM
I'm waiting on Bert Stare!!

BeardoMSU
03-18-2022, 04:08 PM
I'm waiting on Bert Stare!!

Don't summon him!!

Catfish
03-18-2022, 04:15 PM
Good day for the Dawgs!!!

basedog
03-18-2022, 04:21 PM
Hate spoil the party but I'm not buying in on Janis.

I'd rather have had Golden or McMahon. Bothe are much younger than Janis who is 52 years old. To me he would be crazy coming to Starkville. Better fit for him would be KSU.

What happens if Cohen's targets and ED darlings don't come? What next? Btw NMS guard Allen was a one man wrecking machine.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 04:45 PM
Hate spoil the party but I'm not buying in on Janis.

I'd rather have had Golden or McMahon. Bothe are much younger than Janis who is 52 years old. To me he would be crazy coming to Starkville. Better fit for him would be KSU.

What happens if Cohen's targets and ED darlings don't come? What next? Btw NMS guard Allen was a one man wrecking machine.

Cool. He chose Starkville over Manhattan.

basedog
03-18-2022, 04:55 PM
Cool. He chose Starkville over Manhattan.

Hope you right. Same with Purcell.

AROB44
03-18-2022, 05:16 PM
I'll wait a while before I think this is a home run hire.

msugolf
03-18-2022, 05:32 PM

Same. Some Initial concerns are he is a defensive minded first coach, offense tends to get bogged down and he depends on a lot of iso. He also tends to rely on a lot of transfers. If we wanted someone to be a part of the community and get involved with alums and fans then not sure Jans is that guy. But we?ll see. I preferred McMahon honestly. And probably Richey from Furman

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 05:38 PM
Same. Some Initial concerns are he is a defensive minded first coach, offense tends to get bogged down and he depends on a lot of iso. He also tends to rely on a lot of transfers. If we wanted someone to be a part of the community and get involved with alums and fans then not sure Jans is that guy. But we?ll see. I preferred McMahon honestly. And probably Richey from Furman

Jans will fit in great with the community. That’s 1 thing he’s good at. His offense isn’t normally an iso offense but he doesn’t have that great dependable PG this year & he has a stud so why not do more things to you know exploit his ability. Also at NMSU transfers >> HS signees. He’ll have a better mix at MSU because he’ll get better recruits.

SteelCurtain74
03-18-2022, 05:41 PM
Jans will fit in great with the community. That’s 1 thing he’s good at. His offense isn’t normally an iso offense but he doesn’t have that great dependable PG this year & he has a stud so why not do more things to you know exploit his ability. Also at NMSU transfers >> HS signees. He’ll have a better mix at MSU because he’ll get better recruits.

Any chance we have a shot with Devin Ree? He just decommitted from LSU a few days ago.

basedog
03-18-2022, 05:42 PM

Your evaluation is dead on what I’ve seen and heard from a few others. I also was hoping for McMahon.

basedog
03-18-2022, 05:44 PM

Again I hope you are correct.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 05:52 PM
Any chance we have a shot with Devin Ree? He just decommitted from LSU a few days ago.

I’m not sure. Have to see who all stays & leave on the team & recruiting class.

BeardoMSU
03-18-2022, 05:53 PM
I?m not sure. Have to see who all stays & leave on the team & recruiting class.

Do you expect any of the current NMSU players/recruits to come with him?

msugolf
03-18-2022, 06:34 PM

I think you're right. I have a good feeling he'll be successful here and I've kept up with him for a while now. I also think he'll adapt if something isn't working. I was just listing my concerns. I do love the way his teams play physical and always high energy. No standing around on D from his teams. Hopefully he gets a couple of his guys to come along while keeping some of ours for next year. A PG and shooter is huge. If K. Murphy stays then he could be a beast in this system.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 06:35 PM
I think you're right. I have a good feeling he'll be successful here and I've kept up with him for a while now. I also think he'll adapt if something isn't working. I was just listing my concerns. I do love the way his teams play physical and always high energy. No standing around on D from his teams. Hopefully he gets a couple of his guys to come along while keeping some of ours for next year. A PG and shooter is huge. If K. Murphy stays then he could be a beast in this system.

I understand & agree.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 06:36 PM
Do you expect any of the current NMSU players/recruits to come with him?

Not sure but I’m sure it’s possible. Again it depends on who returns. We have talent they just have to be put in the right positions.

msstate7
03-18-2022, 06:36 PM
I was hesitant to move on from howland bc I wasn't confident we could make a good hire. Jans is a good hire, and I feel his defense oriented approach is a good fit for us. I'm happy with our AD if he pulls this off. Now move the students to midcourt

msstate7
03-18-2022, 06:38 PM
Not sure but I’m sure it’s possible. Again it depends on who returns. We have talent they just have to be put in the right positions.

Kugel
Molinar (doubtful)
Tolu
Garcia
Jeffries
Moore
Hamilton
Matthews

I want these guys back. I know Jeffries and Moore were frustrating, but I feel they have some untapped ability

BeardoMSU
03-18-2022, 07:01 PM
Now move the students to midcourt

This. We need to rejuvenate the Hump experience, and this should be task #1.

BeardoMSU
03-18-2022, 07:03 PM
I know Jeffries and Moore were frustrating, but I feel they have some untapped ability

Definitely.

OLJWales
03-18-2022, 07:07 PM
Whoever decided on moving students sucks ASS.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 07:22 PM
Whoever decided on moving students sucks ASS.

Greg Byrne

OLJWales
03-18-2022, 07:33 PM
Greg Byrne

Then screw him and Cohen for not fixin it.

ScoobaDawg
03-18-2022, 08:02 PM
Then screw him and Cohen for not fixin it.

Greg was the best thing to ever happen to msu athletics.
I had many talks with Greg about this and it wasn't an easy decision... Look at how much more money those seats bring in VS students who are wishy washy on attending bring in.

The atmosphere is bad because we haven't had a consistent winner in 15 years.
We have to rebuild the environment with wins. Yes students help but wins in the end improves the environment.

HoopsDawg
03-18-2022, 08:34 PM

Smart man

msstate7
03-18-2022, 08:40 PM
Smart man

Of course, you judge it ultimately on results, but I think you have to give Cohen credit for making a good on paper hire. The guy has won at 6 stops

basedog
03-18-2022, 09:07 PM
Smart man

Had a friend say that BH learned about his firing from Columbus TV. Said Cohen hasn’t talked to him in a month. That is plain sick on howCohen handled this situation!

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 09:36 PM
Had a friend say that BH learned about his firing from Columbus TV. Said Cohen hasn’t talked to him in a month. That is plain sick on howCohen handled this situation!

That’s incorrect. They met the day after the NIT game. He was told he wouldn’t be returning.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-18-2022, 09:36 PM
Smart man

Jans can win & win a lot at MSU. I’m excited.

OLJWales
03-18-2022, 09:51 PM
Had a friend say that BH learned about his firing from Columbus TV. Said Cohen hasn?t talked to him in a month. That is plain sick on howCohen handled this situation!

I think / hope your friend is wrong. An AD going a month with no communication with HC?

ScoobaDawg
03-18-2022, 10:10 PM
That’s incorrect. They met the day after the NIT game. He was told he wouldn’t be returning.

Yea... That part of the interview seemed odd. Said Cohen hadn't talked to him since the game where the other team was late.

But yet he knew he wasn't returning and told his players such after the nit game.

Just doesn't add up.

calidawg
03-19-2022, 08:41 AM
Greg was the best thing to ever happen to msu athletics.
I had many talks with Greg about this and it wasn't an easy decision... Look at how much more money those seats bring in VS students who are wishy washy on attending bring in.

The atmosphere is bad because we haven't had a consistent winner in 15 years.
We have to rebuild the environment with wins. Yes students help but wins in the end improves the environment.

That is an incorrect way to view it. Basketball is a students game and football is an alumni game. You do everything you can do to get the students to attend basketball games in droves. You sacrifice profits to make this happen.

You of course, also, hire good coaches and win

Offshore Dawg
03-19-2022, 08:44 AM
Those that want to hate Cohen will always find a way, from their keyboard.

basedog
03-19-2022, 10:01 AM
Those that want to hate Cohen will always find a way, from their keyboard.

I don't hate Cohen but I do question some of the things going on.

RiverCityDawg
03-19-2022, 10:34 AM
Yea... That part of the interview seemed odd. Said Cohen hadn't talked to him since the game where the other team was late.

But yet he knew he wasn't returning and told his players such after the nit game.

Just doesn't add up.

It wasn't clear, but I believe he's saying he hadn't spoken with John about his job status for the month leading up until the meeting where John told him they were going in a different direction.

chef dixon
03-19-2022, 12:57 PM
Jans can win & win a lot at MSU. I’m excited.

So this is a done deal I even if NM state makes a final 4 run or do we then get poached? Lol

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 01:59 PM
So this is a done deal I even if NM state makes a final 4 run or do we then get poached? Lol

Who poaches?

PGHBulldogBG
03-19-2022, 03:00 PM
I would not count on Jans coming here until it?s officially done. After the Schloss and Napier stuff I heard the same thing about them on this message board. If we went by confirmed hirings on this message board we would have a different football and baseball coach

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 03:30 PM
I would not count on Jans coming here until it?s officially done. After the Schloss and Napier stuff I heard the same thing about them on this message board. If we went by confirmed hirings on this message board we would have a different football and baseball coach

Their situations & this situation isn’t similar at all.

PGHBulldogBG
03-19-2022, 03:32 PM
Their situations & this situation isn’t similar at all.

I hope you are right because I am in full support of hiring Jans. He seems to meet all the criteria on paper and check all boxes

msstate7
03-19-2022, 03:33 PM
IYOK, do you expect a mass turnover on the team? I really hope we can keep it somewhat intact

PGHBulldogBG
03-19-2022, 03:41 PM
Even though some of the guys didn?t live up to the expectations, I hope the new coach can keep as many as possible. It?s important to keep a strong core nucleus in basketball for a new coach coming in

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 03:49 PM
IYOK, do you expect a mass turnover on the team? I really hope we can keep it somewhat intact

Not expecting it. We need some attrition but not expecting 9-10 guys leaving or anything.

662dawg
03-19-2022, 05:14 PM
Looks like Sean Miller is going back to Xavier

Hambone
03-19-2022, 05:15 PM
Javion Davis is already gone, but I think his 3.2 ppg can easily be replaced.

msstate7
03-19-2022, 05:15 PM
Looks like Sean Miller is going back to Xavier

Turned down South Carolina, right?

msstate7
03-19-2022, 05:16 PM
Was rocket watts really injured or in the dog house?

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 05:34 PM
Was rocket watts really injured or in the dog house?

He was hurt

Joebob
03-19-2022, 06:32 PM
Jans can win & win a lot at MSU. I?m excited.

Besides winning, I want a team that's disciplined and has the kind of consistency that will be able to win games in the tourney. Jans checks a lot of the boxes that are needed, but I'm worried that his offense will depend too much on outside shooting, which is what I saw against UConn. It's a crapshoot every night against good teams if that's your offense. Hopefully he's the kind of coach that will adjust to whatever kind of talent he has to work with. Other than that concern, I can see this being a really good hire.

662dawg
03-19-2022, 06:34 PM
Turned down South Carolina, right?

Not sure to be honest

calidawg
03-19-2022, 06:48 PM

Same here. If Jans loses tonight its probably us, but if he wins things start to change

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 07:15 PM
Besides winning, I want a team that's disciplined and has the kind of consistency that will be able to win games in the tourney. Jans checks a lot of the boxes that are needed, but I'm worried that his offense will depend too much on outside shooting, which is what I saw against UConn. It's a crapshoot every night against good teams if that's your offense. Hopefully he's the kind of coach that will adjust to whatever kind of talent he has to work with. Other than that concern, I can see this being a really good hire.

He’s adjusted multiple times at NMSU. He plays to his personnel.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 07:15 PM
Same here. If Jans loses tonight its probably us, but if he wins things start to change

Nothing changes win or lose

Commercecomet24
03-19-2022, 07:19 PM
Nothing changes win or lose

This, nothing changes at all.

Rawdawg
03-19-2022, 08:40 PM
Any idea if George Brooks is being retained?

msstate7
03-19-2022, 08:42 PM

Can he be? He was a senior

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 08:47 PM
Can he be? He was a senior

George not Garrison. I think it’s a good chance he’s on the next staff.

msstate7
03-19-2022, 08:50 PM
George not Garrison. I think it?s a good chance he?s on the next staff.

Ahhh... he should be. I want jans to have a guy that can help him recruiting in this area for at least a couple years

calidawg
03-19-2022, 08:50 PM
George not Garrison. I think it’s a good chance he’s on the next staff.

George is a true survivor

Rawdawg
03-19-2022, 09:12 PM
Cockroach

Coach34
03-19-2022, 09:15 PM

I hope not.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 09:17 PM
I hope not.

This may the worst post you’ve made on this board.

Coach34
03-19-2022, 09:21 PM
I dont care. It's time for new blood. Brooks is 100% Dawg and I appreciate that- but it's time to do something else.

PGHBulldogBG
03-19-2022, 09:22 PM
We need to retain Brooks to have someone familiar with the program. Hopefully he will stay

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 09:28 PM
I dont care. It's time for new blood. Brooks is 100% Dawg and I appreciate that- but it's time to do something else.

Do something else like not sign your best players for the last 3 staffs? You can do a lot of things new & different replacing George isn’t 1 of em. Same way Tony Hughes stays through coaching changes Brooks does too & he’s just as important as Tony is.

Coach34
03-19-2022, 09:37 PM
Do something else like not sign your best players for the last 3 staffs? You can do a lot of things new & different replacing George isn’t 1 of em. Same way Tony Hughes stays through coaching changes Brooks does too & he’s just as important as Tony is.

Cheating is legal now. Any asst can figure out who to get the envelope to in this era of college basketball. There are tons of guys with contacts to make things happen out there.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 09:40 PM
Cheating is legal now. Any asst can figure out who to get the envelope to in this era of college basketball. There are tons of guys with contacts to make things happen out there.

If only it was that easy

Coach34
03-19-2022, 09:45 PM
Things have changed with NIL. It is that easy in alot of respects. I expect Jan to hire a southern guy with SEC ties to fill that role for us.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 09:48 PM
Things have changed with NIL. It is that easy in alot of respects. I expect Jan to hire a southern guy with SEC ties to fill that role for us.

I’m not guessing. I’m telling you what I know. It would be very wise to keep Brooks on staff.

KOdawg1
03-19-2022, 09:54 PM
Watching IYOK and C34 argue

https://media.giphy.com/media/NipFetnQOuKhW/giphy.gif

BeardoMSU
03-19-2022, 09:57 PM
Watching IYOK and C34 argue

https://media.giphy.com/media/NipFetnQOuKhW/giphy.gif

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/57/16/64571602bfc70c815e61e521ed6107db.jpg

Coach34
03-19-2022, 10:30 PM
I’m not guessing. I’m telling you what I know. It would be very wise to keep Brooks on staff.

I know how all this goes as well. Brooks can be replaced easily if its done with someone in the same orbit. AAU contacts + Southern roots + money = signees

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 10:32 PM
I know how all this goes as well. Brooks can be replaced easily if its done with someone in the same orbit. AAU contacts + Southern roots + money = signees

You’re wrong but it’s ok. We’ll move on.

Coach34
03-19-2022, 10:40 PM
You’re wrong but it’s ok. We’ll move on.

You're wrong if you think George ****ing Brooks is the key to our basketball program. Thats a big part of our problem at Miss State throughout the entire athletic program

Ifyouonlyknew
03-19-2022, 10:56 PM
You're wrong if you think George ****ing Brooks is the key to our basketball program. Thats a big part of our problem at Miss State throughout the entire athletic program

Cool

BeardoMSU
03-19-2022, 10:59 PM

You also said we should hire Frank ****in' Martin, so maybe sit back for a bit.

StarkVegasSteve
03-19-2022, 11:19 PM

You also think Frank Martin, who had a losing record against whatever crappy nickname you had for Howland, is a good coach and needed consideration for our job. Also, George Brooks is the key to keeping this signing class and the players we currently have on the team playing for us. That is not opinion either. That is fact from multiple people in our athletic department and on staff with the team. So yea George is kind of important.

Coach34
03-19-2022, 11:32 PM
You also said we should hire Frank ****in' Martin, so maybe sit back for a bit.

and we will never know if that was wrong or not. But we will find out if hiring Jan was wrong or not. So you just sit back and watch.

Coach34
03-19-2022, 11:33 PM
You also think Frank Martin, who had a losing record against whatever crappy nickname you had for Howland, is a good coach and needed consideration for our job. Also, George Brooks is the key to keeping this signing class and the players we currently have on the team playing for us. That is not opinion either. That is fact from multiple people in our athletic department and on staff with the team. So yea George is kind of important.

lol- ok. Let's see what Jan does with Brooks. If he keeps him- so be it. It's so obvious how important he is to the program

Noxdog
03-19-2022, 11:42 PM
lol- ok. Let's see what Jan does with Brooks. If he keeps him- so be it. It's so obvious how important he is to the program

Jan is your nickname for Chris JANS?

Jeez. That's just lazy.

Jan????????

GTFO.

smootness
03-19-2022, 11:48 PM
Why anyone entertains C34, I'll never understand.

YazooDawg23
03-20-2022, 12:03 AM
Oh look. The guy that has provided no value to any organization ever doesn?t recognize value. I?m sure you?ll respond with your middle school DC stats now.

CadaverDawg
03-20-2022, 12:51 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/3mfylv.jpg

OLJWales
03-20-2022, 01:07 AM
Hey 34, hittin' duh juice tonight? I've been guilty as hell of that forever spewing outlandish posts that at the time to me seemed quite "creative". But Damn Man, feminizing Jans name in derogatory fashion before he's inked? Filling in a "17ing" middle name on a member of our STATE Family in a hateful way?

Now all yall can go find my stupid shit and lemme know how mucha hypocrite I am. No worries, I can handle it. I just would just prefer limits and respect for our Bulldog Brethren.

smootness
03-20-2022, 05:29 AM
Now all yall can go find my stupid shit and lemme know how mucha hypocrite I am. No worries, I can handle it. I just would just prefer limits and respect for our Bulldog Brethren.

He is absolutely not given less respect than he gives.

Dawgfan77
03-20-2022, 07:23 AM
My guess is someone doesn't have the sources they used to and it's frustrating them...

chef dixon
03-20-2022, 08:14 AM
Maybe IYOK is George Brooks***

basedog
03-20-2022, 08:33 AM
Maybe IYOK is George Brooks***

LOL, I was thinking more of Jans agent**