PDA

View Full Version : Who is the guy behind home plate in the straw cowboy hat? he is at every game

SilentSteel16
03-14-2022, 09:53 PM
Seems to be dedicated and I am sure those seats are not cheap. He gives the umps hell, ha.

Saltydog
03-15-2022, 08:24 AM
Somebody brought it up last year and I can't remember all the specifics but if I'm not mistaken he's a local business owner and those are seats he has access too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I sat a section directly across from in the LBSU series. Nice guy. Quite the character.

Pinto
03-15-2022, 08:31 AM
We call him cowboy. Love that dude. He was there all last postseason and is into it. Got to meet him last year after a game. He is a character for sure. That is his seat and should always be.

deltadawg63
03-15-2022, 09:06 AM
We call him cowboy. Love that dude. He was there all last postseason and is into it. Got to meet him last year after a game. He is a character for sure. That is his seat and should always be.
He also has prime basketball and football seats...truly a dedicated fan who attends all home games.

RougeDawg
03-15-2022, 09:25 AM
He also has prime basketball and football seats...truly a dedicated fan who attends all home games.

So you are saying he buys nitroglycerin pills in bulk?

Homedawg
03-15-2022, 09:41 AM

Those aren't his seats. They belong to a big booster. The big booster lets him sit there.

BrunswickDawg
03-15-2022, 10:15 AM

He gives the umps hell too. Great fan.

wrapit
03-15-2022, 10:56 AM
Seems to be dedicated and I am sure those seats are not cheap. He gives the umps hell, ha.

Obviously expensive seats, but who can 'stand' behind them? Is that exclusive too?

MaroonFlounder
03-15-2022, 11:11 AM
Obviously expensive seats, but who can 'stand' behind them? Is that exclusive too?

That's the OMAHA CLUB, I believe. They have a lounge area underneath with TVs, food & drinks as well.

StarkVegasSteve
03-15-2022, 01:10 PM

Just a pass down there where you can go down there and stand on the rail is an add on to your ticket. I think it is something like $750. If you want seats down there then be ready to pony up some big money. I know people that have seats down there and it is into the 4 figures per seat when you add in the donation price point and the seat itself.

StarkVegasSteve
03-15-2022, 01:11 PM
That's the OMAHA CLUB, I believe. They have a lounge area underneath with TVs, food & drinks as well.

Omaha Club is the club level down the first base line in the second level. Triple Crown Club is the one behind home plate.