PDA

View Full Version : NCAAT Thoughts

R2Dawg
03-13-2022, 06:54 PM
Florida and TAMU left out. UF not a surprise but TAMU should have been in. They got the screw. They beat Bama at Bama and two #2 seeds this week. 23-12.

Bama and LSU as 6 seed is a joke. Bama was a bubble team IMO. They beat Gonzaga and Baylor that got them everything, but sucked about half the year.

So NIT UF, MSU, TAMU, USC, Vandy? two of these get left out of NIT I'd guess.

msstate7
03-13-2022, 06:56 PM
Florida and TAMU left out. UF not a surprise but TAMU should have been in. They got the screw. They beat Bama at Bama and two #2 seeds this week. 23-12.

Bama and LSU as 6 seed is a joke. Bama was a bubble team IMO. They beat Gonzaga and Baylor that got them everything, but sucked about half the year.

So NIT UF, MSU, TAMU, USC, Vandy? two of these get left out of NIT I'd guess.

Florida may not accept without HC

PGHBulldogBG
03-13-2022, 07:21 PM
Overall I thought the committee did a decent job except for 2 major errors. TAMU went 12-10 in the SEC and got left out while Iowa State went 7-12 in the big 12 and got a bid. That is absolutely insane. Losing conference record should be an automatic disqualification unless you win the conference tournament.

Also Duke getting a 2 and Tenn getting a 3 was bad. Tennessee is higher in NET, KenPom, SOS and every matrix possible. I?m glad K is retiring because the Duke bias is worse than any team.

Jans is going to get New Mexico State to the elite 8 and I think Arizona wins the title.

CaptainObvious
03-13-2022, 07:28 PM
Overall I thought the committee did a decent job except for 2 major errors. TAMU went 12-10 in the SEC and got left out while Iowa State went 7-12 in the big 12 and got a bid. That is absolutely insane. Losing conference record should be an automatic disqualification unless you win the conference tournament.

Also Duke getting a 2 and Tenn getting a 3 was bad. Tennessee is higher in NET, KenPom, SOS and every matrix possible. I?m glad K is retiring because the Duke bias is worse than any team.

Jans is going to get New Mexico State to the elite 8 and I think Arizona wins the title.

Is there much difference in a 2 & 3? If they get that far. They meet so it is kind of a wash.

2 vs 15
3 vs 14

2 vs 7/10
3 vs 6/11

2 vs 3

msstate7
03-13-2022, 07:41 PM
Final 4: texas tech, Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas

Champs: Kentucky

EdwardDrayton
03-13-2022, 08:15 PM
Oof. That’s a raw deal for A&M.