PDA

View Full Version : Why is Tepper...

Tripp McNeely
03-13-2022, 01:51 PM
not pitching more??

662dawg
03-13-2022, 01:55 PM
not pitching more??

I get nervous every time he comes in. He has the stuff to be our closer though.

Commercecomet24
03-13-2022, 02:02 PM
Mikey needs more mound time. He's gonna be really good with some seasoning.

Saltydog
03-13-2022, 02:10 PM
not pitching more??

Consistency and command are his issues but we're going to be forced to use him more. Hopefully he works thru it because the arm and stuff is there.

maroonmania
03-13-2022, 02:11 PM
Is Walling just not usable at all?

Saltydog
03-13-2022, 02:17 PM
I've seen speculation that he might have an injury so who knows.

CaptainObvious
03-13-2022, 11:17 PM
Who would have thought back in early February that our weekend rotation would be Johnson, Stinnett, and Cade Smith? Goodness we have got to start hitting the ball where they ain?t. You get past these starters to our Bull pen?.. well?.. this team is gonna have to average 7 or more runs in SEC play just to be competitive. And having 4 guys in the everyday lineup hitting less than .230 is not a recipe for success. Hancock, James and Tanner BA?s have all dropped .40 points in past 2 weeks.

Enough of the sunshine pumping though. Glad we will have 3 full days to prepare for UGA.

TNDawg35
03-13-2022, 11:35 PM
Who would have thought back in early February that our weekend rotation would be Johnson, Stinnett, and Cade Smith? Goodness we have got to start hitting the ball where they ain?t. You get past these starters to our Bull pen?.. well?.. this team is gonna have to average 7 or more runs in SEC play just to be competitive. And having 4 guys in the everyday lineup hitting less than .230 is not a recipe for success. Hancock, James and Tanner BA?s have all dropped .40 points in past 2 weeks.

Enough of the sunshine pumping though. Glad we will have 3 full days to prepare for UGA.

Hancock is who he is. He is gonna put the ball In play. He isn’t gonna strike out and is gonna walk a lot. He hit around .250 last year. James is streaky as shit. LoTan is the same way. He is gonna strike out alot and pop the ball up a ton. He is trying to go yard every dang time.

I wish we would move Clark to the 4 hole after Hines. Us not having a true decent lead off hitter is killing us right now and will all year. Our line up is full of holes and is gonna get killed during SEC play against decent pitching. Hell we had 4 hits the 1st game today. That is horrible…

This year is gonna be rough. Y’all may as well get ready. SEC is gonna make alot of us sick about baseball this year. Next year is gonna be the same way. That’s why I wish we would leave Alford at 3rd and let him take his lumps and get ready for next year. He is much better defensively than Kam and dang, he hits about the same really.

Buckle up boys…

Todd4State
03-13-2022, 11:55 PM
Foxhall trusts or trusted Stinnett and Tullar more.

If Tepper performs he will pitch more. Of course, KC Hunt will be the wild card here. I'm not sure if they'll use him in relief or try to start him again. Hopefully they'll let him relieve.