PDA

View Full Version : Could we be less interested. ??

Drugdog
04-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Back to back nights of crap. Please show up tomorrow. Give your tix away if u are not coming to SBW.

Homedawg
04-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Back to back nights of crap. Please show up tomorrow. Give your tix away if u are not coming to SBW.

Why do you say tonight was bad? The crowd was good. Grandstand included. Full no. But it will never be unless a regional.

Drugdog
04-19-2013, 11:09 PM
The team. Crowd was good. Team did not look interested. Mayb a bad night. Lets win tomorrow.

maroonmania
04-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Teams always look less interested when they aren't hitting. We've been handled pretty well so far by the Auburn pitching staff. Even in the first game that we won 6-3 we got those 6 runs on 5 hits at the time the game was suspended and I don't think we got anything much after that. When you are not scoring it makes every error and every baserunning mistake a VERY big deal and that is essentially what happened in Game 2. If we had played an errorless game in Game 2 we might could have even won the game at 1-0 but we made too many mistakes.

WeWillScrewItUp
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Teams always look less interested when they aren't hitting. We've been handled pretty well so far by the Auburn pitching staff. Even in the first game that we won 6-3 we got those 6 runs on 5 hits at the time the game was suspended and I don't think we got anything much after that. When you are not scoring it makes every error and every baserunning mistake a VERY big deal and that is essentially what happened in Game 2. If we had played an errorless game in Game 2 we might could have even won the game at 1-0 but we made too many mistakes.

I couldn't agree more. We need to get some solid hits early today and I think we will be fine. Hope Lindgren has a solid outing. Need him to go at least into the 7th today.