PDA

View Full Version : Got an email today wanting to know if i wanted to go to Poland on the Ukranian Border

99jc
03-12-2022, 06:30 PM
i told them there wasn't enough money left in the government to pay me that hazard pay.. 17 that!

BeardoMSU
03-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Don't blame you.

parabrave
03-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Oh hell no.

Saltydog
03-13-2022, 09:34 AM
Don't blame you 99. The Ruskies are now about 20 miles from the Polish border. If they start feeling froggy and invade Poland WWIII begins.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 12:10 PM
Don't blame you 99. The Ruskies are now about 20 miles from the Polish border. If they start feeling froggy and invade Poland WWIII begins.

That?s not happening.

Saltydog
03-13-2022, 12:55 PM
That?s not happening.

I don't think it will happen either but Putin is acting strange. Plus, he's got his hands full in Ukraine with out having to worry about NATO troops.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 01:22 PM
I don't think it will happen either but Putin is acting strange. Plus, he's got his hands full in Ukraine with out having to worry about NATO troops.

You are basing that on what Western Media is telling you. Putin has waged this war while trying to limit civilian casualties. I believe Kiev will fall pretty fast once they put the city into a stranglehold. Zelensky will probably be in Tel Aviv at that point. Then, the Russian occupation of the Ukraine will be like the US?s occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, which is not a good situation for anyone.

Matt3467
03-13-2022, 01:27 PM
You are basing that on what Western Media is telling you. Putin has waged this war while trying to limit civilian casualties. I believe Kiev will fall pretty fast once they put the city into a stranglehold. Zelensky will probably be in Tel Aviv at that point. Then, the Russian occupation of the Ukraine will be like the US?s occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, which is not a good situation for anyone.

I have a hard time believing Zelensky is even in Ukraine let alone Kiev.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 02:21 PM
I have a hard time believing Zelensky is even in Ukraine let alone Kiev.

Agreed. 50/50 chance he is wearing high heels in Tel Aviv now.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 02:44 PM

The past week he's been been completely bombarding civilian areas, including schools and maternity hospitals.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 02:46 PM
Agreed. 50/50 chance he is wearing high heels in Tel Aviv now.

Uh, why?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:03 PM
The past week he's been been completely bombarding civilian areas, including schools and maternity hospitals.

They were advised to leave. When High Heels Zelensky said no male between 18-60 were allowed to leave, they became combatants.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:04 PM
Uh, why?

The high heels? Or being in Tel Aviv?

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 03:09 PM
They were advised to leave. When High Heels Zelensky said no male between 18-60 were allowed to leave, they became combatants.

Ah, i see...so you're really going with the Kremlin perspective?

Not just male civilians have picked up arms to defend their country, btw.....not that that matters. Holy shit what a horrible take.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:15 PM
Ah, i see...so you're really going with the Kremlin perspective?

Not just male civilians have picked up arms to defend their country, btw.....not that that matters. Holy shit what a horrible take.

I am looking it as a realist and want the fewest casualties possible.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 03:15 PM

And I'm talking about schools and hospitals (and residential areas) filled with people who aren't ****ing combatants. Not to mention families being killed trying to ****ing escape...

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:22 PM
And I'm talking about schools and hospitals (and residential areas) filled with people who aren't ****ing combatants. Not to mention families being killed trying to ****ing escape...

Then Zelensky should put on his big boy leather pants and surrender. The Ukraine is not winning this war, so why inflict unnecessary casualties?

BeardoMSU
I am looking it as a realist and want the fewest casualties possible.

Hmm...that would involve someone in Putin's inner circle putting a shiv in his back.

BeardoMSU
The Zelensky should put on his big boy leather pants and surrender.

Ok.

Saltydog
03-13-2022, 03:25 PM

Western media propaganda****

Activated Alpha
03-13-2022, 03:26 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6MbdjM0Jp8QAqky4/giphy.gif

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 03:31 PM
Uh, why?

Uh maybe because the internet is awash with videos of zelensky dancing in high heels , or maybe it?s all of his off shore money accounts with oligarch money.

It?s like most of your posts are copy and paste jobs from cnn.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:35 PM
Uh maybe because the internet is awash with videos of zelensky dancing in high heels

Those get taken down pretty fast these days, since he is a bad ass at putting millions of others in harms way.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:37 PM
Western media propaganda****

Says the guy concerned about Russia going into Poland.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 03:38 PM
Uh maybe because the internet is awash with videos of zelensky dancing in high heels , or maybe it?s all of his off shore money accounts with oligarch money.

It?s like most of your posts are copy and paste jobs from cnn.

Sure.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 03:40 PM
Sure.

Great response!

Leroy Jenkins
03-13-2022, 03:43 PM
The Russian army boogeyman is not nearly what you have been led to believe. It's poorly trained, poorly equipped, poorly motivated, and just, well.... poor.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 03:46 PM
Great response!

A post that mentions "oligarch money", yet omits Russia and Putin....sorry, but a perplexed "sure" seemed appropriate.

Also, my stance isn't "copied and pasted" from CNN; support for Ukraine and Zelensky is overwhelming among both Rs and Ds, not to mention the rest of the free world.

If you find yourself on the side with a few other crazies carrying water for Putin, maybe a self reflection is in order....

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 03:49 PM
The Russian army boogeyman is not nearly what you have been led to believe. It's poorly trained, poorly equipped, poorly motivated, and just, well.... poor.

Oh, for sure. Russia's "might" is painted rust. Still a formidable opponent given their political clout and nuclear capabilities, tho.

Hopefully their horrible logistics and planning do em in soon.

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 03:55 PM
Billionaire Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi is a gangster who bankrolls zelensky , that has little to do with Russia. Putin locked up or put indictments on many of the oligarchs that plundered Russia during Yeltsins years.

Perhaps we should not have supported the 2014 coup that installed Zelensky the perverse little actor.

None of it worth American blood or treasure. More blow back caused by meddling in other countries.

Let’s worry about our own southern border instead of sending 14 billion in our own tax dollars to be stolen and wasted in Ukraine. We are already bankrupt.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 04:01 PM
A post that mentions "oligarch money", yet omits Russia and Putin....sorry, but a perplexed "sure" seemed appropriate.

Also, my stance isn't "copied and pasted" from CNN; support for Ukraine and Zelensky is overwhelming among both Rs and Ds, not to mention the rest of the free world.

If you find yourself on the side with a few other crazies carrying water for Putin, maybe a self reflection is in order....

I could care less which side the Rs and Ds support on this issue. We do not have a dog in this hunt. Coming to the aid of a decades long corrupt country (see Hunter Biden 2020) standing up to the former Soviet Union is not in our interest. Staying out of it is the best we could hope for.

The Federalist Engineer
03-13-2022, 04:01 PM
Those get taken down pretty fast these days, since he is a bad ass at putting millions of others in harms way.

I used do to Business in Moscow and Odessa for Siemens Energy. Looking at potential Turbomachinery components suppliers. Both places reeked of corruption. The sales people in Ukraine wanted to sell me dangerously low grade rivets. But figured I would say yes if they kicked some of their commission and some other stuff. "The rivets are ok and you get something for yourself."

We are taking corruption for bullshit money. Just a wild speculation but life under Marxism kills all dignity and they know all the heart strings on Americans. My next employer shutdown the Moscow and Kyiv operations cause too much corruption, too many fake or shell companies that could not pass credit verifications and refused to pre-pay. The CEO told the Borats to meet us in Germany or Dubai and for advanced payment.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 04:02 PM
I could care less which side the Rs and Ds support on this issue. We do not have a dog in this hunt. Coming to the aid of a decades long corrupt country (see Hunter Biden 2020) standing up to the former Soviet Union is not in our interest. Staying out of it is the best we could hope for.

Isolationism definitely worked out in the past...

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 04:09 PM

So I take it you are pro war with Russia? What skin do you have in the game? Are you at risk of getting called up to war?

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 04:14 PM

You mean like in Iraq ? Isolationism would have worked well there, or how about Libya ? Syria ?

I guess Hunter Biden needs a few hundred million more for the ?big guy?.

What a bunch of corrupt propaganda BS

Interesting that Biden?s kid, John Kerry?s kid, Mitt Romney?s kid and Pelosis kid all are employed in Ukraine?s oil and gas sector and all making big money. Move along nothing to see here.

Leroy Jenkins
03-13-2022, 04:14 PM
So I take it you are pro war with Russia? What skin do you have in the game? Are you at risk of getting called up to war?

We are in a war with Russia right now, by proxy. We give Ukraine just enough military assistance to keep Russia bogged down and busy; thereby depleting Russian assets without direct military conflict with them. Just the right amount of assistance to keep it drawn out.

Leroy Jenkins
03-13-2022, 04:15 PM
You mean like in Iraq ? Isolationism would have worked well there, or how about Libya ? Syria ?

Interesting that Biden?s kid, John Kerry?s kid, Mitt Romney?s kid and Pelosis kid all are employed in Ukraine?s oil and gas sector and all making big money. Move along nothing to see here.

Counterinsurgency. Not the same thing. Apples to aardvarks.

SilentSteel16
03-13-2022, 04:16 PM

Dude give it a rest, nobody cares if YOU believe what propaganda. I DO NOT believe anything out of Russia. I DO NOT believe anything out of Ukraine, but the images of civilian structures destroyed says a lot, regardless of who actually damaged it. I DO NOT believe anything out of Washington DC or US NEWS outlets either.

I am all about being energy dependent on domestic supplies. All I know is my CVX stocks that I have bought over 10 years from $68 to current are sitting pretty.

I am not a war mongel nor a pacifist. All I do know is I have respect for Zelensky and Ukraine for standing up to Russia. Do you really think that if that was the US, our population would be fighting as hard as the Ukrainians are? Odds are NO because most of our generations have become weak and entitled.

The Federalist Engineer
03-13-2022, 04:20 PM

Isolation from Desperate and Suicidal Marxist and Kleptocrats sounds great to me. Would have been great to avoid Iraq and Somalia too.

OLJWales
03-13-2022, 04:31 PM
Moscow has been Satan's Domain since1917. After what Stalin did to Ukraine in the 30's, they have every right to remain separate from the Evil Empire.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 04:36 PM
Dude give it a rest, nobody cares if YOU believe what propaganda. I DO NOT believe anything out of Russia. I DO NOT believe anything out of Ukraine, but the images of civilian structures destroyed says a lot, regardless of who actually damaged it. I DO NOT believe anything out of Washington DC or US NEWS outlets either.

I am all about being energy dependent on domestic supplies. All I know is my CVX stocks that I have bought over 10 years from $68 to current are sitting pretty.

I am not a war mongel nor a pacifist. All I do know is I have respect for Zelensky and Ukraine for standing up to Russia. Do you really think that if that was the US, our population would be fighting as hard as the Ukrainians are? Odds are NO because most of our generations have become weak and entitled.

I think many people are going to be surprised where they find Zelensky when this ends. Hint: it won?t be in Europe. Whether he is wearing high heels and leather pants is up for debate.

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 04:56 PM
The pro-Russian overtones of some of these posts are pathetic. Following the ?leader? to the bitter end I guess.

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 05:03 PM
I haven’t seen a pro Russian post here. Just Americans who have no desire to get in another misguided war, possibly nuclear, all in the interest of billionaires and foreign lobbies.

This country is a mess, led by incompetent fools.....and some think we need another neocon boondoggle halfway around the world.....no thanks. Not worth one American life or one American tax dollar.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 05:09 PM
I haven’t seen a pro Russian post here. Just Americans who have no desire to get in another misguided war, possibly nuclear, all in the interest of billionaires and foreign lobbies.

This country is a mess, led by incompetent fools.....and some think we need another neocon boondoggle halfway around the world.....no thanks. Not worth one American life or one American tax dollar.

By far the best post on this.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 05:13 PM
The pro-Russian overtones of some of these posts are pathetic. Following the ?leader? to the bitter end I guess.

I will pay for your ammo and your plane ticket to Kiev. Say when.

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 05:16 PM
And I do not (and we will not.) desire togo to war over Ukraine. All I want is for NATO to do all it can, short of going to war to help defeat those pigs. The Ukrainian people are demonstrating to us all the true meaning of patriotism.
?The road to Auschwitz was paved with indifference.?

TUSK
03-13-2022, 05:16 PM
IN.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 05:23 PM
And I do not (and we will not.) desire togo to war over Ukraine. All I want is for NATO to do all it can, short of going to war to help defeat those pigs. The Ukrainian people are demonstrating to us all the true meaning of patriotism.
?The road to Auschwitz was paved with indifference.?

I have yet to hear what we would be fighting for in the Ukraine? What values are we fighting for again?

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 05:33 PM
I have yet to hear what we would be fighting for in the Ukraine? What values are we fighting for again?

That's kinda how propaganda works...you absorb it, accept it, and spread it without even knowing it's propaganda.

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 05:34 PM
?We? are not fighting. The Ukrainian people are fighting for their home, just as we too wood.
Under no circumstances do I think we should go to war over this; and yes the situation is dangerous. How dangerous? Just read Tuchman?s ?The Guns of August? and that will tell you just how dangerous it can be. However, it is a risk we must take.

Activated Alpha
03-13-2022, 05:39 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Jz53BANZEEmmP04/giphy.gif

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 05:43 PM
That's kinda how propaganda works...you absorb it, accept it, and spread it without even knowing it's propaganda.

It’s propaganda to simply ask for defined reasons prior to committing to war against a nuclear power ?

Good logic

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:08 PM
It’s propaganda to simply ask for defined reasons prior to committing to war against a nuclear power ?

Good logic

I’m sure WeirdoMSU will have time to figure it all out when he is an E-3 cook assigned to USAREUR.

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 06:10 PM
We are not committing to war against Russia. We are simply helping others defend their nation against a tyrannical dictator who is hell-bent on destroying them.

99jc
03-13-2022, 06:11 PM
Sorry i started this thread....i was asked to go help with Ukrainian immigrants not to fight. It touched me to see the little innocent children suffering but i just can't risk going there with 2 years left to retire.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:12 PM
?We? are not fighting.

Yes. We are not fighting, nor should we. Again, nobody has ever defined what values we would be defending in the Ukraine. To all the Billy Bad Asses out there that want the US to go to war, PM me and I will help arrange your flight.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:15 PM
We are not committing to war against Russia. We are simply helping others defend their nation against a tyrannical dictator who is hell-bent on destroying them.

This.
As is the reat of the free world. The solidarity shown in this has been amazing to see.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:16 PM
Yes. We are not fighting, nor should we. Again, nobody has ever defined what values we would be defending in the Ukraine. To all the Billy Bad Asses out there that want the US to go to war, PM me and I will help arrange your flight.

What's your view on Putin?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:16 PM

Again. What US values are we defending in the Ukraine? There have been dozens of bloody conflicts around the globe that we totally ignored. Why now?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:18 PM
What's your view on Putin?

He is literally meaningless, but he is a nuclear power. He is not coming for us.

Commercecomet24
03-13-2022, 06:19 PM
Sorry i started this thread....i was asked to go help with Ukrainian immigrants not to fight. It touched me to see the little innocent children suffering but i just can't risk going there with 2 years left to retire.

You're a good dude for all your service my man! Watching those children(any children) suffer because of the stupidity of others is tragic, they are completely innocent! I can sure understand why you didn't go, though! Thank you for your service!

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:19 PM
Again. What US values are we defending in the Ukraine? There have been dozens of bloody conflicts around the globe that we totally ignored. Why now?

Don't be glib and pretend to not know our political alliances.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:20 PM
He is literally meaningless, but he is a nuclear power. He is not coming for us.

Can't even bring yourself to say anything negative?

Also very glib, lol.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:21 PM
You're a good dude for all your service my man! Watching those children(any children) suffer because of the stupidity of others is tragic, they are completely innocent! I can sure understand why you didn't go, though! Thank you for your service!

Seconded.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:24 PM
Can't even bring yourself to say anything negative?

Also very glib, lol.

Here is a list of bloody conflicts since the 1980s. This conflict should be yet another one:

West Papua War, ~300,000 dead
–Guatemalan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
–El Salvadorian Civil war, ~75,000 dead
–Shining path insurgency in Peru, ~60,000 dead
–The Iran-Iraq war, ~1,000,000 dead
–The Ugandan Bush war, ~300,000 dead
–1982 Lebanon war, ~18,500 dead
–Second Sudanese Civil war, ~1,750,000 dead
–Sri Lankan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
–1983 Kurdish rebellion, ~110,000 dead
–Marxist revolt in Sri Lanka, ~70,000 dead
–LRA insurgency in Uganda, ~100,000 dead
–First Armenian-Azeri war, ~35,000 dead
–Bougainville conflict, ~17,500 dead
–Afghan civil war 1989-1992, unknown but in the tens of thousands
–Kashmir insurgency, ~75,000 dead
–First Liberian Civil war, ~200,000 dead
–Rwandan Civil war, ~650,000 dead
–Croatian war of independence, ~23,000 dead
–Sierra Leone Civil war, ~60,000 dead
–Algerian Civil war, ~150,000 dead
–1991 Iraqi uprising, ~100,000 dead
–Afghan Civil war 1992-1996, unknown but in the tens of thousands
–Abkhazian war, ~27,500 dead
–Tajikistan Civil war, ~50,000 dead
–Burundi Civil war, ~300,000 dead
–Second Armenian-Azeri war, ~34,000 dead
–1994 Yemeni Civil war, ~10,000 dead
–First Chechen war, ~70,000 dead
–Nepal Civil war, ~17,800 dead
–Afghan Civil war 1996-2001, unknown but in the tens of thousands
–First Congo war, ~500,000 dead
–Republic of the Congo Civil war, ~20,000 dead
–Eritrean-Ethiopian war, ~300,000 dead
–Second Congo war, ~5,500,000 dead
–Second Liberian Civil war, ~50,000 dead
–Ituri war, ~63,700 dead
–Second Chechen war, ~175,000 dead
–War in Darfur, ~300,000 dead
–***** Delta war, ~15,000 dead
–Yemen Civil war, ~377,000 dead
–Kivu Conflict, unknown but in the hundreds of thousands
–Mexican drug war, ~375,000 dead
–Boko Haram insurgency, ~350,000 dead
–South Sudanese Civil war, ~383,000 dead
–Second Libyan Civil war, ~15,000 dead
–Tigray war, ~10,000 dead

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:26 PM
Don't be glib and pretend to not know our political alliances.

Again. You have not demonstrated what dog we have in this hunt. If you are that supportive of the cause, I will pay for your ticket to Kiev.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:27 PM
Here is a list of bloody conflicts since the 1980s. This conflict should be yet another one:

–Guatemalan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
–El Salvadorian Civil war, ~75,000 dead
–Shining path insurgency in Peru, ~60,000 dead
–The Iran-Iraq war, ~1,000,000 dead
–The Ugandan Bush war, ~300,000 dead
–1982 Lebanon war, ~18,500 dead
–Second Sudanese Civil war, ~1,750,000 dead
–Sri Lankan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
–1983 Kurdish rebellion, ~110,000 dead
–Marxist revolt in Sri Lanka, ~70,000 dead
–LRA insurgency in Uganda, ~100,000 dead
–First Armenian-Azeri war, ~35,000 dead
–Bougainville conflict, ~17,500 dead
–Afghan civil war 1989-1992, unknown but in the tens of thousands
–Kashmir insurgency, ~75,000 dead
–First Liberian Civil war, ~200,000 dead
–Rwandan Civil war, ~650,000 dead
–Croatian war of independence, ~23,000 dead
–Sierra Leone Civil war, ~60,000 dead
–Algerian Civil war, ~150,000 dead
–1991 Iraqi uprising, ~100,000 dead
–Afghan Civil war 1992-1996, unknown but in the tens of thousands
–Abkhazian war, ~27,500 dead
–Tajikistan Civil war, ~50,000 dead
–Burundi Civil war, ~300,000 dead
–Second Armenian-Azeri war, ~34,000 dead
–1994 Yemeni Civil war, ~10,000 dead
–First Chechen war, ~70,000 dead
–Nepal Civil war, ~17,800 dead
–Afghan Civil war 1996-2001, unknown but in the tens of thousands
–First Congo war, ~500,000 dead
–Republic of the Congo Civil war, ~20,000 dead
–Eritrean-Ethiopian war, ~300,000 dead
–Second Congo war, ~5,500,000 dead
–Second Liberian Civil war, ~50,000 dead
–Ituri war, ~63,700 dead
–Second Chechen war, ~175,000 dead
–War in Darfur, ~300,000 dead
–***** Delta war, ~15,000 dead
–Yemen Civil war, ~377,000 dead
–Kivu Conflict, unknown but in the hundreds of thousands
–Mexican drug war, ~375,000 dead
–Boko Haram insurgency, ~350,000 dead
–South Sudanese Civil war, ~383,000 dead
–Second Libyan Civil war, ~15,000 dead
–Tigray war, ~10,000 dead

Lol, ok? I can give you a list that goes back much further, but its still not pertinent to the topic at hand.

Do you think Putin has done anything wrong? Simple Q.

Leroy Jenkins

?Guatemalan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
?El Salvadorian Civil war, ~75,000 dead
?Shining path insurgency in Peru, ~60,000 dead
?The Iran-Iraq war, ~1,000,000 dead
?The Ugandan Bush war, ~300,000 dead
?1982 Lebanon war, ~18,500 dead
?Second Sudanese Civil war, ~1,750,000 dead
?Sri Lankan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
?1983 Kurdish rebellion, ~110,000 dead
?Marxist revolt in Sri Lanka, ~70,000 dead
?LRA insurgency in Uganda, ~100,000 dead
?First Armenian-Azeri war, ~35,000 dead
?Bougainville conflict, ~17,500 dead
?Afghan civil war 1989-1992, unknown but in the tens of thousands
?Kashmir insurgency, ~75,000 dead
?First Liberian Civil war, ~200,000 dead
?Rwandan Civil war, ~650,000 dead
?Croatian war of independence, ~23,000 dead
?Sierra Leone Civil war, ~60,000 dead
?Algerian Civil war, ~150,000 dead
?1991 Iraqi uprising, ~100,000 dead
?Afghan Civil war 1992-1996, unknown but in the tens of thousands
?Abkhazian war, ~27,500 dead
?Tajikistan Civil war, ~50,000 dead
?Burundi Civil war, ~300,000 dead
?Second Armenian-Azeri war, ~34,000 dead
?1994 Yemeni Civil war, ~10,000 dead
?First Chechen war, ~70,000 dead
?Nepal Civil war, ~17,800 dead
?Afghan Civil war 1996-2001, unknown but in the tens of thousands
?First Congo war, ~500,000 dead
?Republic of the Congo Civil war, ~20,000 dead
?Eritrean-Ethiopian war, ~300,000 dead
?Second Congo war, ~5,500,000 dead
?Second Liberian Civil war, ~50,000 dead
?Ituri war, ~63,700 dead
?Second Chechen war, ~175,000 dead
?War in Darfur, ~300,000 dead
?***** Delta war, ~15,000 dead
?Yemen Civil war, ~377,000 dead
?Kivu Conflict, unknown but in the hundreds of thousands
?Mexican drug war, ~375,000 dead
?Boko Haram insurgency, ~350,000 dead
?South Sudanese Civil war, ~383,000 dead
?Second Libyan Civil war, ~15,000 dead
?Tigray war, ~10,000 dead

Guess the website algorithm didn't like the Ni ger Delta War.

BeardoMSU
Again. You have not demonstrated what dog we have in this hunt. If you are that supportive of the cause, I will pay for your ticket to Kiev.

Say something bad about Putin.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:32 PM
Lol, ok? I can give you a list that goes back much further, but its still not pertinent to the topic at hand.

Do you think Putin has done anything wrong? Simple Q.

WTF? That matters not. What has he done to warrant spilling US blood and treasure?

Simple Q. What values would we be defending in Ukraine? You have never answered that.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:33 PM
Say something bad about Putin.

He is a KGB thug. What values are you defending in the Ukraine?

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 06:40 PM
It is obvious that some remain sore at Zelensky for not giving in to the former President?s blackmail demands. Sad, but not surprising.

Joebob
03-13-2022, 06:42 PM
I'm just dumbfounded that there are people that think Zelensky should surrender, or that pretending that we don't have a dog in this fight will work out any better than it did in the 1930s. But you know what they say about history.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:43 PM
He is a KGB thug. What values are you defending in the Ukraine?

Again, as others have pointed out, we're not fighting Russia. But off the top of my head....
Democracy, an ally, Western safety, potentially NATO, keeping an autocrat from rebuilding the USSR, and having solidarity with all our free world allies that this shit wont be tolerated.

You keep mentioning "Ukrainian values". Do me a favor and spill it...wtf are you talking about?

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:44 PM
I'm just dumbfounded that there are people that think Zelensky should surrender, or that pretending that we don't have a dog in this fight will work out any better than it did in the 1930s. But you know what they say about history.

Yep.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:46 PM
It is obvious that some remain sore at Zelensky for not giving in to the former President?s blackmail demands. Sad, but not surprising.

What about the corruption charges against the current President’s son and Ukraine?

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 06:47 PM
BTO, you just answered a question I have been asking myself for two weeks.
As for what values we are defending, they are the same values we so aptly demonstrated by holding the Nuremberg Trials.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:48 PM
What about the corruption charges against the current President’s son and Ukraine?

What about?!?!**

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:49 PM
Democracy, an ally, Western safety, potentially NATO, keeping an autocrat from rebuilding the USSR, and having solidarity with all our free world allies that this shit wont be tolerated.

Wait? Wasn’t that what we were fighting for in Afghanistan and Iraq? And we saw our resolve there.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:50 PM
What about?!?!**

You can look those up yourself.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 06:50 PM

I knew "bc Hubter Biden" would come up eventually.

Forrest and trees, dude.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 06:53 PM
I knew "bc Hubter Biden" would come up eventually.

Forrest and trees, dude.

If you were paying attention, it came up a while ago. Are those the values you are defending in Ukraine? A literal crackhead bilking millions of dollars because of access powerful US elites?

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 06:55 PM
Ukraine is not a democracy. They are ranked the third most corrupt nation on earth. Zelensky shut down three opposition television stations and jailed journalists. Ukraine’s Azov battalion are openly self avowed nazis. Zelensky was installed after a George Soros backed coup in 2014.

GTFO with this “defending democracy” bull ****.

Does a democracy kill 14,000 Ukraine civilians with artillery since 2014 in the Donbass ? That was done under Zelensky. If he’s tried before The Hague that would be ethnic cleansing or worse.

Dolphus Raymond
03-13-2022, 06:59 PM
It all goes back to the former President. Sad but very predictable.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:03 PM
Ukraine is not a democracy. They are ranked the third most corrupt nation on earth. Zelensky shut down three opposition television stations and jailed journalists. Ukraine’s Azov battalion are openly self avowed nazis. Zelensky was installed after a George Soros backed coup in 2014.

Does a democracy kill 14,000 Ukraine civilians with artillery since 2014 in the Donbass ? That was done under Zelensky. If he’s tried before The Hague that would be ethnic cleansing or worse.

Gfto, yourself. They're a former satellite state, and none are perfect. But they are a democracy. And they ****ing hate Russia.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:05 PM

And you are literally parroting Putin with this Ukraine Nazi shit.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 07:09 PM
It all goes back to the former President. Sad but very predictable.

No, for me it goes back to the three decades of senseless wars. We have bombed nations all over the globe during that time and what do we have to show for it? Fox News and CNN are both beating the war drums like it is September 2001.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:17 PM
No, for me it goes back to the three decades of senseless wars. We have bombed nations all over the globe during that time and what do we have to show for it? Fox News and CNN are both beating the war drums like it is September 2001.

Lol, we're not bombing anyone. And with great power comes great responsibility. Again, isolationism is not a viable foreign policy.

To just accept Putin expanding in Europe as a "welp doesn't impact us" is, sorry to say, ****ing ignorant.

Coursesuper
03-13-2022, 07:18 PM

Don?t get bent out of shape here but I have to ask one question. Have you served? This is not a slight either way.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 07:19 PM
Have you served?

Yes. Hence my take.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 07:27 PM
Lol, we're not bombing anyone.

Are you sure? We bombed Somalia two weeks ago.

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 07:28 PM
Gfto, yourself. They're a former satellite state, and none are perfect. But they are a democracy. And they ****ing hate Russia.
“No one is perfect and they hate Russia “

That’s your rationale for risking American lives and treasure for a corrupt , illegitimate foreign govt that seized power through an illegal coup ?

Lol

OLJWales
03-13-2022, 07:31 PM
Moscow has been a Satanic Workshop since 1917 and too many uneducated Dumbasses here know not the HELL and GENOCIDE that came from the Evil Empire. Worse than Hitler but your leftist lying profs misled your gullible asses.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:32 PM
“No one is perfect and they hate Russia “

That’s your rationale for risking American lives and treasure for a corrupt , illegitimate foreign govt that seized power through an illegal coup ?

Lol

My god you jump around. An illegal coup? I'm fascinated to hear your thoughts on coups.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 07:33 PM
That’s your rationale for risking American lives and treasure for a corrupt , illegitimate foreign govt that seized power through an illegal coup?

It is ok because he won’t be on the first thing smoking if things do kick off with Russia.

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 07:34 PM
And you are literally parroting Putin with this Ukraine Nazi shit.

Wait a second, now you are lying. I invite anyone to google search azov batallion and right sector Ukraine. That is an established fact. Ukraine has openly self avowed nazis as a part of their official military. This is just one more reason not to get involved.

And are you also denying there was a coup in 2014 ? Zelensky s govt did not have the constitutionally required votes to seat a govt. it was and is illegal. Once again you are being less than honest.

When George Soros and Klaus Schwaub both back Zelensky you know something stinks to high heaven.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:36 PM
It is ok because he won’t be on the first thing smoking if things do kick off with Russia.

Just bc you served and I didn't doesn't mean your opinions aren't dog shit. That's an un-American qualification to make, too.

Coursesuper
03-13-2022, 07:37 PM
Yes. Hence my take.

Then you should know that values have exactly dick to do with any of this. Strange take.

BeardoMSU
Wait a second, now you are lying. I invite anyone to google search azov batallion and right sector Ukraine. That is an established fact. Ukraine has openly self avowed nazis as a part of their official military. This is just one more reason not to get involved.

Seriously?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
Moscow has been a Satanic Workshop since 1917 and too many uneducated Dumbasses here know not the HELL and GENOCIDE that came from the Evil Empire. Worse than Hitler but your leftist lying profs misled your gullible asses.

True. But is this a continuation of the war against socialism aka the Cold War? Is that what we would be fighting against in Ukraine?

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:39 PM
True. But is this a continuation of the war against socialism aka the Cold War? Is that what we would be fighting against in Ukraine?

Oh ffs.

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 07:42 PM
Seriously?

Again I invite anyone reading this to google search azov batallion and right sector, many videos on YouTube. If you are just an ill informed college freshman I apologize. If you are lying about something so well established you are making a fool of yourself.

Azov batallion and the right sector are openly nazis, and an official part of Ukraine?s military. I think we can all agree that?s something to be condemned.

OLJWales
03-13-2022, 07:44 PM
Again I invite anyone reading this to google search azov batallion and right sector, many videos on YouTube. If you are just an ill informed college freshman I apologize. If you are lying about something so well established you are making a fool of yourself.

Azov batallion and the right sector are openly nazis, and an official part of Ukraine?s military. I think we can all agree that?s something to be condemned.

Ukraine has issues. They were caused by Stalin.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2022, 07:45 PM

So Zelensky, a Jew, has a Nazi faction within his military? Makes total sense and is in no way something Putin wants people to believe, lol ...

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-13-2022, 07:51 PM
So Zelensky, a Jew, has a Nazi faction within his military? Makes total sense and is in no way something Putin wants people to believe, lol ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

It literally says so in the first sentence, you asshat.

OLJWales
03-13-2022, 07:52 PM
Come on folks. After what Moscow did to Ukraine, you can't blame the welcoming party to Barbarosa. 10M starved thru genocidal starvation. Educate yourself.

BrunswickDawg
03-13-2022, 07:57 PM
So the supposed coup in 2014 (which was a Parliament vote to oust a Russian backed President) was to install the Soros backed candidate via national election in 2019??

WhiskeyPirate
03-13-2022, 08:11 PM
So the supposed coup in 2014 (which was a Parliament vote to oust a Russian backed President) was to install the Soros backed candidate via national election in 2019??

Yes that was a coup, there’s a widespread tape (YouTube) of Obama’s state dept Victoria Nuland even selecting their new govt leadership positions, she was speaking to US ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt.

Soros and his NGOs were heavily involved. This whole thing is a sham. We need to mind our own business and put some of that 16 billion on our southern border and fix some roads and bridges.

It lacked the necessary votes in Ukraine’s parliament to even seat the installed govt.

OLJWales
03-13-2022, 08:13 PM

Good point. Anything Soros backed deserves scrutiny.

OLJWales
03-14-2022, 05:36 AM

No U.S. Boots. Poland wants to give Ukrainian pilots MIGs. Let's do it.

OLJWales
04-03-2022, 09:19 PM

Yep, Poland is where WWII started if you leave out Japan's attack on China and Mussolini's heroic and brave conquest of the super power Ethiopia.

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Interesting thread. It is frightening to see how Russian lies have taken hold in the US among some people.