PDA

View Full Version : Dang, Smokey! Now, that's how ya go all in....

TUSK
03-12-2022, 01:19 AM
'23 five star recruit & $8 Million....

rumor is it's UT and Nico Iamaleava...

https://theathletic.com/3178558/2022/03/11/five-star-recruit-in-class-of-2023-signs-agreement-with-collective-that-could-pay-him-more-than-8-million/

parabrave
03-12-2022, 01:44 AM
Dang I wish some grunt sitting in a fighting position freezing his ass off could get 1 percent of that.

Percho
03-12-2022, 12:14 PM
The B league..

Well in the late 1800's, according to one source, there were sixty suckers born in the last hour, I wonder what that number would be today?

That is all.

smootness
03-12-2022, 12:20 PM
So stupid. Even if the kid hits, I'm sure he's entering a contract whereby he'll basically have to become an unashamed shill for the 'collective' and everyone will in turn hate him, which will ruin the value of the endorsement. And that's in a best-case scenario. Much more likely is that he never quite becomes a star and they wasted tons of money.

parabrave
03-12-2022, 01:00 PM
So stupid. Even if the kid hits, I'm sure he's entering a contract whereby he'll basically have to become an unashamed shill for the 'collective' and everyone will in turn hate him, which will ruin the value of the endorsement. And that's in a best-case scenario. Much more likely is that he never quite becomes a star and they wasted tons of money.

This. The NFL is going to start a Farm System in a few years