PDA

View Full Version : SEC Tournament

Renardo Sidney
03-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Texas A&M beating up on Auburn right now. Anything can happen in March

msstate7
03-11-2022, 01:34 PM
If we wanna make a magical run in the SECT, this is good news. LSU and ark are equal imo, so whatever. If we happen to win tonight, pull for vandy. Dream for us...

aTm vs ark/lsu
Us vs vandy

PGHBulldogBG
03-11-2022, 01:42 PM
Here comes Buzz Williams. The SEC better hope he doesn?t learn how to recruit or he will have aTm at the top most years

Leeshouldveflanked
03-11-2022, 01:45 PM
MSU basketball is dead. There is no coming back.

Renardo Sidney
03-11-2022, 01:48 PM
MSU basketball is dead. There is no coming back.
In that case you will be haunted by the ghost of Renardo Sidney

StarkVegasSteve
03-11-2022, 02:00 PM
The good news for us is that our job is simple. Survive and Advance. We have to win the tournament to get into the NCAA tourney. Which means we need as much chaos as possible. A&M is probably in with a win today. The bubble is really weak this year and a win over Auburn should do the trick. Which probably means that the winner of Arky/LSU has a cake walk to the finals because they will kick the crap out of a probably unmotivated A&M tomorrow. If we could get by Tennessee I actually think we match up ok with Kentucky. Tolu held his own against their big guy last time and we will have whatever fans not for Kentucky on our side for that one.

Coach34
03-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Tennessee has Final Four potential. A win today would be huge. I just dont think we shoot it well enough to win 3 more

StarkVegasSteve
03-11-2022, 02:31 PM
Tennessee has Final Four potential. A win today would be huge. I just dont think we shoot it well enough to win 3 more

If teams continue to shoot 13% from the field in the second half like USCe then I think we got a shot

msstate7
03-11-2022, 02:31 PM

If we win tonight, it'll be taxing. We need vandy to pull an upset to survive tomorrow imo