PDA

View Full Version : Rotation for weekend

basedog
03-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Preston on Friday, Cade Saturday, Sunday TBN....setting things up for Sec to start. I like Preston Friday and Cade Saturday, mainly because IF we get beat on Friday I trust Cade, LOL! But true. Gonna be interesting to see if Stinnet can repeat his performance, I sure hope so and think we all do.

Coach34
03-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Yeah Stinnett starting Sunday would be his 5th day so he could go a good 50-60 pitches just to get him another start and on schedule. Then roll him every Sunday

I hate Cade throwing in the Saturday. Hate weather this time of year

basedog
03-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Yeah Stinnett starting Sunday would be his 5th day so he could go a good 50-60 pitches just to get him another start and on schedule. Then roll him every Sunday

I hate Cade throwing in the Saturday. Hate weather this time of year

Actually I think it's the thing to do, it gives us a better matchup with everyone's number two. I think he can pitch further in the games than Preston also. Not a know knock Preston.

Coach34
03-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Actually I think it's the thing to do, it gives us a better matchup with everyone's number two. I think he can pitch further in the games than Preston also. Not a know knock Preston.

Oh I'm totally fine with him being the Saturday guy. I just hate this cold weather they have to throw in this weekend.

Saltydog
03-11-2022, 10:14 AM
We must be giving Sims another week for his blister to heal*****

basedog
03-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Oh I'm totally fine with him being the Saturday guy. I just hate this cold weather they have to throw in this weekend.

It's somewhat a concern, it's the sitting in between innings and staying loose and warm.