PDA

View Full Version : Hey parabrave

basedog
03-10-2022, 10:28 AM
I cleared my message board, send me the photo of Cade, thanks.

MaroonFlounder
03-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Think he gets moved to Friday nights?

parabrave
03-10-2022, 11:02 AM
I cleared my message board, send me the photo of Cade, thanks.

PM me cell #

basedog
03-10-2022, 11:03 AM
I think he will sometime this year. Preston Johnson has been good; I see both he and Cade at least moving up a day. Both are strike throwers so they should be able to go deep on starts with innings. Gotta give them run support.

MaroonFlounder
03-10-2022, 11:22 AM
I think he will sometime this year. Preston Johnson has been good; I see both he and Cade at least moving up a day. Both are strike throwers so they should be able to go deep on starts with innings. Gotta give them run support.

He seems to me to be one of the most confident and competitive young pitchers I've seen pitch. Bright future ahead.

basedog
03-10-2022, 01:26 PM
He seems to me to be one of the most confident and competitive young pitchers I've seen pitch. Bright future ahead.

He isn't arrogant or cocky, and yes he believes he can get it done. His deal with each pitch "hear it is and see if u can hit". Not afraid.

DownwardDawg
03-10-2022, 01:32 PM
He isn't arrogant or cocky, and yes he believes he can get it done. His deal with each pitch "hear it is and see if u can hit". Not afraid.

That's the attitude of a bulldog. Best kind of pitcher.

Tbonewannabe
03-10-2022, 04:42 PM

Those are the best kind of guys. Greg Maddux would always say "I can tell you what I am going to throw but you still won't hit it". LOL