PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Jones continues to lose...

Cowbell
03-09-2022, 08:12 PM
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2022/03/09/woman-sues-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-says-he-is-her-father-court-documents-say/?outputType=amp

Only one thing in the world that is undefeated. Things getting interested here in DFW.

OLJWales
03-09-2022, 08:41 PM
LMAO in Fort Worth. Never forget he said his GM performance was worthy of a pink slip. Dude is disliked and is selfish to the core.

Cowbell
03-09-2022, 10:29 PM
LMAO in Fort Worth. Never forget he said his GM performance was worthy of a pink slip. Dude is disliked and is selfish to the core.
It's interesting timing that this comes out right after the secret $2.4M settlement with the 4 cheerleaders and Rich Dalrymple leaving. Jerry always likes being a headline and now the chickens are coming home to roost. What a shameful life to live.

Dawg_Lover
03-10-2022, 12:30 AM
After reading the linked article, did a little digging. Found a promo picture of mother & daughter (Cindy & Alex) together, from the reality series ?Big Rich Texas? referenced in the article. If anyone knows what Jerry?s daughter, Charlotte, looks like, you cannot help but notice Jerry?s alleged daughter, Alex, bares a strong resemblance to her.

https://www.ohsocynthia.com/2012/10/get-social-with-cast-of-big-rich-texas.html?m=1

Jerry is likely being called to task right about now. His wife is a nice person, I have heard, as well as a smart, strong, and straight forward individual who does not suffer fools easily. She has probably suspected Jerry?s activities, but speculation is one thing, and in-your-face, humiliating headlines are quite another. And, maybe she knew of this girl?s existence, who knows. Regardless, I know this cannot be easy for her.
Also, I did find it odd that the article stated Cindy, the former mistress, was previously called to give a deposition in Charlotte?s divorce.
Oh what a web we can weave sometimes. Even though he is the P.T. Barnum, of pro football, never shying away from publicity, this is one time he lost his grip, on the reins, and the horse got out of the barn.

Dawg_Lover
03-10-2022, 01:07 AM
Look guys, I did not intend that connotation. Most everyone knows by now I am an older female, and you also may have figured out I unintentionally stick my foot in my mouth, on occasion. It seems to be a lifetime forte, of mine. Look, I had a work friend, who was also attending a seminary, in his spare time. He once told me, ?I try to not make fun of stuff you say, but you make it so easy, I just cannot resist. And, the good thing is anytime I am having a bad day, I know I can drop by your office, for a short visit, then always leave laughing.?
So hopefully I can still make somebody chuckle a time or two more. Otherwise, just think to yourself, there she goes again.
Sorry guys. Maybe it is not so much a forte, as a curse. 🤷

OLJWales
03-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Look guys, I did not intend that connotation. Most everyone knows by now I am an older female, and you also may have figured out I unintentionally stick my foot in my mouth, on occasion. It seems to be a lifetime forte, of mine. Look, I had a work friend, who was also attending a seminary, in his spare time. He once told me, ?I try to not make fun of stuff you say, but you make it so easy, I just cannot resist. And, the good thing is anytime I am having a bad day, I know I can drop by your office, for a short visit, then always leave laughing.?
So hopefully I can still make somebody chuckle a time or two more. Otherwise, just think to yourself, there she goes again.
Sorry guys. Maybe it is not so much a forte, as a curse. ��

No worries Ma'am. ED Respectfully Welcomes Women Round these parts. Thanks for your contributions.

MaroonFlounder
03-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Sorry guys. Maybe it is not so much a forte, as a curse. ��

By the same token, I sometimes forget that there are females on this forum. And the subject matter sometimes gets to a testosterone-fueled level.

I apologize if I have ever offended with my typed words.

Dawg_Lover
03-10-2022, 02:31 PM
By the same token, I sometimes forget that there are females on this forum. And the subject matter sometimes gets to a testosterone-fueled level.

I apologize if I have ever offended with my typed words.

If anyone spends any time on social media or TV, you know it is not exclusive to ED.
When I was growing up, my Dad never allowed anyone to cuss in front of my Mother or me, therefore I believed he didn?t either. That is until, during my early 20s, one of my brothers said he did. I was in shock! LOL, some of my naivete took a hit that day. Then, time and life brought perspective.
If I see something online or on TV that is not my cup of tea, so to speak, I can always change websites or channels.
We are all here because of one common interest. So, no worries here either.
Hail State! 🐾