PDA

View Full Version : Texas and then everyone else?

AlSwearengen
03-06-2022, 08:09 AM
It?s way too early, but it looks like it is Texas and then everyone else. I haven?t been paying close attention to the landscape yet (b/c it is so early) but they handled lsu pretty easily 6-1 yesterday. Reading the reports, it sounds like lsu played a pretty sloppy game.

Activated Alpha
03-06-2022, 08:41 AM
I've watched a few of the shriner's games and Texas looks very damn good. They're going to be hard to beat and if they don't slip up during regional/supers, they'll win Omaha

Cowbell
03-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Nobody should care who is smashing everyone now, the teams at the top early rarely win the whole thing. Just ask Bianco

3rdGen
03-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Nobody should care who is smashing everyone now, the teams at the top early rarely win the whole thing. Just ask Bianco

BURRN!!!!!!!!!!!

maroonmania
03-06-2022, 09:44 AM

Yep, it's a long time until June.

SteelCurtain74
03-06-2022, 09:50 AM
It?s way too early, but it looks like it is Texas and then everyone else. I haven?t been paying close attention to the landscape yet (b/c it is so early) but they handled lsu pretty easily 6-1 yesterday. Reading the reports, it sounds like lsu played a pretty sloppy game.

LSU played pretty sloppy against Oklahoma too and were fortunate to win that game. I'm sure they will get it rolling but what I've seen from them so far hasn't been impressive.

SteelCurtain74
03-06-2022, 08:13 PM
UCLA just beat Texas 5-1 in the Shriners Classic. They seem to have a solid team from what I have seen of them this weekend.

Leeshouldveflanked
03-06-2022, 08:19 PM
CWS is all about getting hot at the right time. Maybe we can get hot.**

trojandawg
03-06-2022, 08:42 PM

Yea and no. You can see the makings of good team and makings of a bad one. Pretty early on. Last year you could tell we had all the pieces to be very good and we proved on several early weekends.

This year we do not. We don't have a reliable bullpen and we do not have reliable hitting.

CJDAWG85
03-06-2022, 09:04 PM
I always tell ppl that it doesnt matter what?s going on right in Feb and March? it only matters in June. With that being said? we better wake the **** up.