03-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Heard it pop.

Has scheduled MRI

Saltydog
03-05-2022, 04:23 PM
That was just the blister popping***

OLJWales
03-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Whose Will pulling for? Is he sporting Green Weenie Gear?

BuckyIsAB****
03-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Mighty bold to say that on his part

R2Dawg
03-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Not very sporty of Will to even comment.

dawgman
03-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Will Clark said is what you don't want to hear a pitcher say in a situation like this is that you heard a pop. There was no mention about what Sims might or might not have said about a hearing a POP

dawgman
03-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Will Clark said is what you don't want to hear a pitcher say in a situation like this is that you heard a pop. There was no mention about what Sims might or might not have said about a hearing a POP

Later on it was noted that Landon Sims was as the first base coach

cheewgumm
03-05-2022, 07:03 PM
I think k you are mistaken Dawgman.

AlSwearengen
03-05-2022, 07:35 PM

This is apparently what he said. I’m starting to think some of the posters here are drinking and not understanding what is actually being said.

dawgman
03-05-2022, 07:49 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dawgman View Post

This is apparently what he said. I?m starting to think some of the posters here are drinking and not understanding what is actually being said.

thanks

cheewgumm
03-05-2022, 07:49 PM
I?ll relisten when I get back. Maybe I?m mistaken.

I don?t think he said ?Landon heard it pop??but what he said implied it.

OLJWales
03-05-2022, 07:51 PM
This is apparently what he said. I’m starting to think some of the posters here are drinking and not understanding what is actually being said.

This. I mean C'moan Man. So Will Lied? BS. Dude's hurt bad and that's whatcha gotta accept.
What hurt me the most wuz knowing how much extra he was gonna get paid for a record game in resume. Couldn't suck more. I anticipate he's done for the year and because of the kinda guy he is, wouldn't be shocked if he came back to get back into 1st round money again if his stock value plummets due to injury. If he gets back 100%, he's 1st round $$ IMO.

Todd4State
03-05-2022, 11:59 PM
This. I mean C'moan Man. So Will Lied? BS. Dude's hurt bad and that's whatcha gotta accept.
What hurt me the most wuz knowing how much extra he was gonna get paid for a record game in resume. Couldn't suck more. I anticipate he's done for the year and because of the kinda guy he is, wouldn't be shocked if he came back to get back into 1st round money again if his stock value plummets due to injury. If he gets back 100%, he's 1st round $$ IMO.

He won't do that because he won't have any leverage. No matter what the injury is he probably lose some money unless he is able to come back next week which I highly doubt will be the case.

cheewgumm
03-06-2022, 01:59 AM
Clark said one thing is you never want hear is that they heard a pop. The followed it up
With ?and that?s what he mentioned?

Meaning Sims mentioned he heard a pop.

We need to imporove our listening skills.