PDA

View Full Version : Vandy attracts the sons of

SailingDawg
03-03-2022, 11:23 AM
?star athletes? Pippin and now Druw Jones, Andruw Jones? son. Did we already know this?

MStateDawg
03-03-2022, 11:29 AM
?star athletes? Pippin and now Druw Jones, Andruw Jones? son. Did we already know this?

Jones is projected as the No. 1 overall pick in this June's draft. He'll never suit up for Vandy.

msstate7
03-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Jones is projected as the No. 1 overall pick in this June's draft. He'll never suit up for Vandy.

^^^^ unfortunate the braves won't hold that pick. I love his dad

TStationDawg
03-03-2022, 04:08 PM
That is correct. Druw will not be playing for Vandy- he's a stud. However, do yourself a favor and watch the catcher on his HS team. He's an absolute BEAST and WILL be playing for US!!! Can't remember his name off the top of my head, but saw him a hit a bomb in their first game this year (on YouTube). LH STICK AT THAT!

Todd4State
03-03-2022, 05:24 PM
That is correct. Druw will not be playing for Vandy- he's a stud. However, do yourself a favor and watch the catcher on his HS team. He's an absolute BEAST and WILL be playing for US!!! Can't remember his name off the top of my head, but saw him a hit a bomb in their first game this year (on YouTube). LH STICK AT THAT!

Bryce Hubbard?

SailingDawg
03-04-2022, 11:50 PM

Ohhh, ok. I saw a clip and the uniform looks like Vandy colors so I thought he was already there.

TStationDawg
03-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Bryce Hubbard?
Yes that?s him.

OLJWales
03-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Bitches.

Offshore Dawg
03-06-2022, 08:53 AM
If these clowns actually go to class and graduate that Vandy sheepskin ranks up there compared to other degrees. Just looking at it from a career ending injury or "my diddie will take care of me".