PDA

View Full Version : Jacobi Moore enters the portal

MetEdDawg
03-01-2022, 04:51 PM
What the heck is going on with this?

One year and you leave an offense like ours as a WR because....why??

Teddy Knox announced his transfer on January 20 and he still hasn't found a spot.

The transfer portal stuff is just getting absurd.

Homedawg
03-01-2022, 05:30 PM
I don't care what rosebowl said last year we about had enough of him as far as getting in school. He didn't do what he needed to do and didn't care. Not sure if that spilled over or not but he's not a choir boy.

BuckyIsAB****
03-01-2022, 07:52 PM
Writing on the wall. Best of luck

Commercecomet24
03-01-2022, 08:07 PM
Dude has some issues. Hope he gets them worked out.

somebodyshotmypaw
03-01-2022, 08:09 PM
I’m only speaking for myself and my personal enjoyment, but the transfers hurt the game for me. I personally have a builder’s mentality. I love development and growth. I love progress. I’ve always enjoyed the part of sports where you say “that kid has potential and it’s going to be fun watching him develop” or “this team is really young and is going to be a handful in two years.” The transfer portal in football and basketball, and the one-and-done in basketball have changed that aspect. The days of seeing guys grow together and develop through the years has changed. I’ve just always loved watching a player or team build and develop.

thf24
03-01-2022, 08:27 PM
I’m only speaking for myself and my personal enjoyment, but the transfers hurt the game for me. I personally have a builder’s mentality. I love development and growth. I love progress. I’ve always enjoyed the part of sports where you say “that kid has potential and it’s going to be fun watching him develop” or “this team is really young and is going to be a handful in two years.” The transfer portal in football and basketball, and the one-and-done in basketball have changed that aspect. The days of seeing guys grow together and develop through the years has changed. I’ve just always loved watching a player or team build and develop.

There will obviously be more than before as long as the current rules stand, but the number of transfers will diminish and even out again after a few more years. Granting every player in FBS football their one free transfer at once created the madhouse we're seeing now, but as time goes on the proportion of players still holding their pass will get smaller as more of the originals use theirs or run out of eligibility.