PDA

View Full Version : Severe wx on the horizon and update on the chase team endeavors

starkvegasdawg
02-27-2022, 05:52 PM
While I'm not sold on it yet myself, keep an eye on next Sunday - Monday timeframe for our next severe threat. Euro has a potent storm system moving through while the GFS is still trying to keep the bulk of it just off to our west.

Also wanted to send out some more thanks to all y'all did in support of our chase team YouTube page. We're now at 803 subscribers so under 200 to go. Our Patreon site is still at 36 subscribers but hoping to grow that soon. If any of you are interested I'm making a video series of everything you always wanted to know about severe weather but were afraid to ask. It's a five part series. The first video of the series hit our YouTube channel this week and the second one is currently on our Patreon site and will go to YouTube on Wednesday. I just made the third one today and it will go to the Patreon site this Wednesday and on to YouTube in a couple of weeks. The first one covered the main forecasting agencies and what they do and the type information they release. The second one covered the different types of thunderstorms and how we use radar to determine what's going on. The one made today is on the different severe parameters used to forecast severe storms. The fourth one will be on the role of spotters and chasers and the last one on shelter locations and tips. So if you get bored and nothing on tv maybe give them a watch as they become available. They're released on Patreon first to our subscribers there and then on YouTube publicly two weeks later. Until then, enjoy the wins today and hopefully the start of a good run of wins by your reigning, defending, national champions.

No BS Dawg
02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
I must have missed the YouTube page info, what is the name again. I?ll be subscribing today. Thanks!

Commercecomet24
02-27-2022, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the info SVD! Man I really hope y'all get to that 1000! Keep grinding!

starkvegasdawg
02-27-2022, 08:49 PM
I must have missed the YouTube page info, what is the name again. I?ll be subscribing today. Thanks!

https://youtube.com/c/NorthMississippiStormChasersandSpotters

No BS Dawg
02-27-2022, 09:16 PM
I?m in, 804! Thanks!

starkvegasdawg
02-27-2022, 09:22 PM
I?m in, 804! Thanks!

Thank you. Greatly appreciate it. Goal is to hot 1,000 so we can monetize the page while at the same time grow internet in our Patreon site.

Boston
02-27-2022, 09:52 PM