PDA

View Full Version : 2022 season bats

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-20-2022, 08:45 PM
Any of our guys swing Warstic this season?

Homedawg
02-20-2022, 08:46 PM
No. Signed a contract with wilson/ Louisville

KOdawg1
02-20-2022, 10:30 PM
I'm a DeMarini guy, but LS is good too.

Anything is better than those Adidas bats we rolled out in 2015.

Homedawg
02-20-2022, 10:48 PM
I'm a DeMarini guy, but LS is good too.

Anything is better than those Adidas bats we rolled out in 2015.

That was hot garbage

smootness
02-21-2022, 11:22 AM
Personally, I wish we'd go without a contract and let our guys use whatever they're most comfortable with. But I understand wanting that contract.

Homedawg
02-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Personally, I wish we'd go without a contract and let our guys use whatever they're most comfortable with. But I understand wanting that contract.

Which is what we did last year.

The Federalist Engineer
02-21-2022, 12:02 PM

Seems like a good NIL opportunity for the players.

confucius say
02-21-2022, 12:52 PM
demarini is owned by Wilson i believe, so that may be an option with the Wilson contract.

Really Clark?
02-21-2022, 01:16 PM
demarini is owned by Wilson i believe, so that may be an option with the Wilson contract.

Yeah they bought them around 2000. But they keep them and LS separate, you contract to one or the other but not both.

HoopsDawg
02-21-2022, 01:32 PM
Yeah they bought them around 2000. But they keep them and LS separate, you contract to one or the other but not both.

I wondered why no one was using The Goods.

TNDawg35
02-21-2022, 04:24 PM
I wondered why no one was using The Goods.

Usually a bat manufacturer will make a bat special for a college team. They don’t use the same stuff me and you can get at sports authority or wherever. Usually it’s whatever color and style they want. Ever wonder why Ole Miss has been using the yellow Easton that was the hot bay back in like 2017?

I know demarini does this for LSU and Louisville slugger does it for Louisville. Each player will get a custom bat of their preferred “hotness” with whatever color they want.

We signed with Louisville cause of Lemonis ties when he was at Louisville and they made us a hell of a deal and that’s what the guys liked. We went with Wilson gloves cause well hell, you really can’t beat them and that’s what the guys liked.

sandjunky
02-21-2022, 08:35 PM
Usually a bat manufacturer will make a bat special for a college team. They don?t use the same stuff me and you can get at sports authority or wherever. Usually it?s whatever color and style they want. Ever wonder why Ole Miss has been using the yellow Easton that was the hot bay back in like 2017?

I know demarini does this for LSU and Louisville slugger does it for Louisville. Each player will get a custom bat of their preferred ?hotness? with whatever color they want.

We signed with Louisville cause of Lemonis ties when he was at Louisville and they made us a hell of a deal and that?s what the guys liked. We went with Wilson gloves cause well hell, you really can?t beat them and that?s what the guys liked.

The bats state used last year are the same bats that came out for everyone else to use

This past weekend the players were either swinging the Select PWR (LS version of the goods) or the Omaha - I thought I saw one Meta PWR - nothing I can?t or you can?t go to the site and purchase

Special version 😂

Also - LSU is a Marucci school and has been for a hot min

LB State swung Easton with the players swinging Maxum Ultra, Hype or B5

My son was swinging Demarini Voodoo One In middle school but he broke it in 4 days - none in stock so he?s swinging a Maxum for the season now