PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Forecast: Week 13 vs. U-Pig

TheRef
11-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Okay...so here is your Gameday forecast for those of you heading to Little Rock for the game this Saturday. It's a 11:30 CST kickoff so we will kickoff before the max temps. GFS looks to have the temps around 46 for kickoff and only climbing to 47 by the end of the game so it will be a chilly one. Winds will be from the N at about 16 mph according to the GFS also, but keep in mind that the GFS likes to go fast and cold...I'll take this into account. Onto the NAM. The temps have it starting off the same but climbing to 48 instead of 47 by the end of the game. Also, winds are from the North at 15 mph. The field is oriented N-S so pray for our kickers as they will either be kicking with the wind or against a very stiff wind.

So in closing, here's my forecast:
Kickoff: 46 degrees, 0% chance of rain, Winds N @ 14 mph.
Halftime: 47 degrees, 0% chance of rain, Winds N @ 15 mph.
End of game: 47 degrees, 0% chance of rain, Winds N @ 15 mph.

BulldogBear
11-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Okay...so here is your Gameday forecast for those of you heading to Little Rock for the game this Saturday. It's a 11:30 CST kickoff so we will kickoff before the max temps. GFS looks to have the temps around 46 for kickoff and only climbing to 47 by the end of the game so it will be a chilly one. Winds will be from the N at about 16 mph according to the GFS also, but keep in mind that the GFS likes to go fast and cold...I'll take this into account. Onto the NAM. The temps have it starting off the same but climbing to 48 instead of 47 by the end of the game. Also, winds are from the North at 15 mph. The field is oriented N-S so pray for our kickers as they will either be kicking with the wind or against a very stiff wind.

So in closing, here's my forecast:
Kickoff: 46 degrees, 0% chance of rain, Winds N @ 14 mph.
Halftime: 47 degrees, 0% chance of rain, Winds N @ 15 mph.
End of game: 47 degrees, 0% chance of rain, Winds N @ 15 mph.

Well, I'm in South endzone so I guess wind'll be in my face. Great.

TheRef
11-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Well, I'm in South endzone so I guess wind'll be in my face. Great.

Sorry, buddy.