PDA

View Full Version : Latest mock draft has Corral going to Aints

SilentSteel16
02-16-2022, 09:32 PM
Just curious how that is going to go over with some of you, considering most of you were talking negatively about him. I am a Steelers fan and I am just hoping they don?t take him, the same mock has Steelers taking Liberty QB and Corral going to NOLA next pick.

Also had Cross going I believe 7th or 8th to Giants.

Commercecomet24
02-16-2022, 09:34 PM
Lol it oughta be interesting for some on here if corral goes there and especially when they play the Cowboys! I'll be getting my popcorn ready for that one!

Coach34
02-16-2022, 09:44 PM
That would be awesome- I hope it happens. They deserve each other

Commercecomet24
02-16-2022, 09:48 PM

Lol yes they do!

BeardoMSU
02-16-2022, 10:00 PM
Lol it oughta be interesting for some on here if corral goes there and especially when they play the Cowboys! I'll be getting my popcorn ready for that one!

At least Sean won't be coaching him.

And I love the Saints, but would still prefer they not draft that douche.

parabrave
02-16-2022, 10:45 PM
Corral and Bourbon Street, what could go wrong?

TheLostDawg
02-17-2022, 07:30 PM
I hope they don't. I'll probably stick to watching the cowboys and any other team that have our players on the team over them. I grew up pulling for them even though they sucked. The fact that they haven't really drafted any top State player put a bad taste in my mouth as I care way more about the bulldogs than the saints. Yeah they have grey and made him a captain then drafted Stevens. I go to a fair amount of their games and enjoy it but it's going to be really hard to pull for them. Hopefully having Winston stops them from drafting corral but I know that's just wishful thinking. Only hope is saints don't trade up to get him/he doesn't fall that far.

EdwardDrayton
02-17-2022, 08:21 PM
She?ll make a great cheerleader.

SailingDawg
02-17-2022, 08:26 PM
Corral and Bourbon Street, what could go wrong?

But, but, poor little Matty has suffered from depression and had battles to overcome all his life! Didn't you read the CL article?

(Not mocking depression at all and I haven't read the article. He's just trying to wipe out his douche reputation)

MoreCowbell
02-17-2022, 08:45 PM
I actually think that would be a pretty good situation for both. Corral is the type of prospect/player that if he gets drafted by a solid franchise/culture I think he will do well and become a solid pro. If he goes to a dysfunctional organization you will hear horror stories about him. No in between with him IMO

Duckdog
02-18-2022, 09:16 AM

You better stop.

StarkVegasSteve
02-18-2022, 09:57 AM
Love him or hate him. The kid can play. As a Saints fan I would love to have him. The kid is a competitor. I will cheer for him just like I cheered for Deuce.

Jack Lambert
02-18-2022, 10:51 AM
At least Sean won't be coaching him.

And I love the Saints, but would still prefer they not draft that douche.

I would rather have a douche than a crab leg stealing rapist.

magrooder
02-18-2022, 12:01 PM
If they draft him and he comes in and plays well that will be ok with me. If he comes in and sucks and doesn't work out that will be ok with me, too. I don't think Winston is the answer for the saints at qb anyway.

yjnkdawg
02-18-2022, 01:05 PM
I never have liked Corral as an OM football player, but I think he has grown up a lot and matured since his first year at OM. I also think with the right team, that he has the potential to become a good NFL quarterback.

FISHDAWG
02-18-2022, 02:51 PM
Love him or hate him. The kid can play. As a Saints fan I would love to have him. The kid is a competitor. I will cheer for him just like I cheered for Deuce.

my sentiments exactly