PDA

View Full Version : SB MVP

parabrave
02-14-2022, 12:31 AM
Congrats to Kupp But I felt that there should have been Co MVPs, Von Miller and Darnold. They changed the game in the 2nd half by terrorizing Burrow. The backjudges were a close 2nd.

smootness
02-14-2022, 08:11 AM
You can't honestly think the refs ultimately helped LA more than Cincy.

I do think Donald had a strong case for MVP. He, Kupp, and Stafford took over on those last 2 drives.

parabrave
02-14-2022, 10:34 AM
You can't honestly think the refs ultimately helped LA more than Cincy.

I do think Donald had a strong case for MVP. He, Kupp, and Stafford took over on those last 2 drives.

Nope I think the blown non pass interference call was bad.

Dak Holliday
02-14-2022, 12:47 PM
The defensive line took over that game helping the offense overcome 2 turnovers. Without Donald, Miller, and crew being fantastic in the second half, I believe that Bengals win rather easily. Donald was the MVP, imo. He demanded so much attention that it opened up holes for others.

chef dixon
02-14-2022, 01:07 PM
Nope I think the blown non pass interference call was bad.

They were letting Ramsey get pretty handsy most of the game so I don't really hate that missed call. I think the fact Higgins tugged the facemask slightly made it more a big deal, but the ref is not in a great position to see that happen. They definitely started called it more ticky tack at the end, which sucks as far as consistency goes

Hambone
02-14-2022, 07:48 PM
To borrow from Skip Bayless this morning you gotta give it to Kupp.

Von Miller and Aaron Donald basically had gimmes the entire game. Bengals OLine is next level bad.

Kupp, however put up his numbers against a legit defense.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-14-2022, 11:11 PM
If Odell would have won the MVP, there would be a 3 page thread but I guess a system based white WR doesn't draw much interest. This dude did the triple crown and won the super bowl MVP. I'm guessing he's all-Pro too? Who was the last WR to win the triple crown and Super Bowl MVP?

WhiskeyPirate
02-14-2022, 11:43 PM
Kupp is the best player in the nfl right now.

Lord McBuckethead
02-15-2022, 10:21 AM
Kupp is the best player in the nfl right now.

Only because McCaffrey is stuck at his shitty team.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-15-2022, 10:31 AM
Jerry Rice accomplished everything Kupp did in one season but it took his entire career to do it. Fitzgerald is the closest WR in total yards in a season, but is around 500 yards short of Kupp's total. This was the greatest year for a NFL WR in history.