PDA

View Full Version : Best NFL post season ever?

Dak Holliday
02-13-2022, 11:06 PM
I think this has been the best NFL post season that I can remember. Almost every game went down to the wire and kept my attention to the last play. Maybe the best post season of any sport product.

THE Bruce Dickinson
02-13-2022, 11:21 PM
Wildcard weekend was full of blowouts, but after that the playoffs were pretty fantastic.

Not the best Superbowl ever tonight, but still a great and entertaining game.

sleepy dawg
02-14-2022, 08:39 AM
Wildcard weekend was full of blowouts, but after that the playoffs were pretty fantastic.

Not the best Superbowl ever tonight, but still a great and entertaining game.

It was definitely the best playoffs to me. The wildcard round was the least entertaining, but still had some good game too. The Bengals/Raiders game wild and the Cowboys/49ers game was top notch too. The divisional round and conference championship rounds were just flat out unbelievable how good they were. And the Super Bowl was solid. 2 really good teams with a couple of lead changes that came down wire. Cincy had their chance to win it or go to OT on the last drive but couldn't pull it off.

I've never seen as entertaining a playoff in any sport as what the NFL gave us this year, and won't be surprised if I never do again.

trob115
02-14-2022, 09:58 AM
In my opinion, the best game was the Bills/Chiefs. I would have loved to see the Bills get a chance with the ball. I think they would have made the SB if they managed to beat KC. The NFL has to change those awful OT rules.

Saltydog
02-14-2022, 10:07 AM
The playoffs themselves were the best I can remember in the last few years. The Super Bowl itself was o.k. Not nearly as good as some of the playoff games but at least it wasn't a blowout.

Leroy Jenkins
02-15-2022, 09:37 AM
Most entertaining post-season ever? Probably.