PDA

View Full Version : Welp

BiscuitEater
02-12-2022, 12:40 AM
We may not win a single conference 'away' game! Not one.

OLJWales
02-12-2022, 08:19 AM

Not Shocked or pissed off so much anymore as my attitude is starting to reflect those of our coaches & players.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Not Shocked or pissed off so much anymore as my attitude is starting to reflect those of our coaches & players.

I used to love MSU basketball. My attitude toward it changed when cancer Dee Bost helped dismantle the program (if we ever let that guy step foot on campus again I will be pissed). I just can’t get back into it. Every time I almost get pulled back in, they let me down. It’s not the wins and losses for me. It’s the effort and the teamwork that I always enjoyed. College basketball in general doesn’t have that as much in this era of one-and-done and the portal.

SteelCurtain74
02-12-2022, 12:09 PM
The best way I can describe this team is consistently inconsistent. Even from half to half at times it looks like two totally different teams. I decided a few games ago to have no more expectations of this team and be pleasantly surprised when they won.

R2Dawg
02-13-2022, 09:47 AM
I used to love MSU basketball. My attitude toward it changed when cancer Dee Bost helped dismantle the program (if we ever let that guy step foot on campus again I will be pissed). I just can’t get back into it. Every time I almost get pulled back in, they let me down. It’s not the wins and losses for me. It’s the effort and the teamwork that I always enjoyed. College basketball in general doesn’t have that as much in this era of one-and-done and the portal.

Agree. The selfish play really came into be around that time. Not what we used to see. Only a handful of good teams really get the team concept which is why they are good.

R2Dawg
02-13-2022, 09:48 AM

Have we ever had a team that didn't win away from Hump?