PDA

View Full Version : How fast will Bianco's boiz make it to the annual #1 ranking?

donald igwebuike
02-08-2022, 07:30 PM
End of Feb?

Spring break?

RocketDawg
02-08-2022, 07:32 PM
They won't.

BeardoMSU
02-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Never heard of her.

Pinto
02-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Tater quick, check the stats on this guy.

Hambone
02-08-2022, 08:22 PM
Who cares? They are our little bitch.

Commercecomet24
02-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Long enough to think they'll actually accomplish something this year before little mike runs all his pitchers arms in the ground. Not long lol

Leeshouldveflanked
02-08-2022, 09:11 PM
Spring Break? Diamonds arm will be tired by then.

SteelCurtain74
02-08-2022, 09:36 PM
Rumor is that Coleman Tents is offering all their players an NIL deal because even Coleman recognizes that the only thing that folds better than one of their tents is Ole Miss baseball.

DownwardDawg
02-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Probably first few weeks. Then the usual will happen. They'll have to play games.

State82
02-08-2022, 11:33 PM
Bianco's Boiz..........oh yeah, isn't that the old Hip Hop group from the late 70's. Knew I'd heard of them from somewhere. Need to look them up on the 'Tube.

Jack Lambert
02-09-2022, 03:03 PM
We have a NCAA trophy and banner saying we are number 1. They do not.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-09-2022, 03:13 PM
End of Feb?

Spring break?

I don't think they are better than last year. Pitching for sure. They won't ever make to number this year.

KOdawg1
02-09-2022, 03:31 PM
They'll be really good. The whole lineup is back. But...they couldn't make it to Omaha with that lineup and 2 really freaking good pitchers.

Don't see how they'll do it with the same lineup and a bunch of unknowns on the mound.

Catfish
02-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Tater quick, check the stats on this guy.

LOL!!!!!!!

SilentSteel16
02-09-2022, 04:28 PM
We will be good, but then again so will most of the SEC West and several from SEC East. If we can save some innings and win every series not necessarily sweep but 2/3 and mix in new starters then we will go deep. Hopefully our arms will be honest with Foxhall and Lem by telling the truth about their arms. LSU and Ole Miss are the two teams on schedule that really bother me. Arky will be good but I believe last year was their year pitching wise.

klong-dog
02-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Last time we made the national championship series, the following year they made it to the world series, so.... we just won the whole damn thing, so they have that going for them ��*♂️

OLJWales
02-10-2022, 02:16 PM
D

Coach34
02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
They likely get ranked very high in March to get their fans all fired up again only to be let down as they have been 19 of the last 20 years.

OLJWales
02-10-2022, 02:43 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/WhCFY9PC/ta-hell-with-them-fellas-buzzards-gotta-eat-same-as-the-worms-2.jpg (https://postimg.cc/WhCFY9PC)

Choctaw Dawg
02-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Their pitching is suspect. Them, Arkansas, and LSU will be very similar with really good lineups but suspect pitching. LSU has the most question marks rotation wise

Choctaw Dawg
02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
Just remember, some teams start the year number one

Other teams finish the year number one

BeardoMSU
02-10-2022, 05:25 PM
This season for OM should be fun to watch, lol.

A large portion of their fanbase assume Bianco will fail again to reach the CWS, and they'll be able to simply hire Dan McDonnell and he'll immediately turn them into a powerhouse. I might do that, but it's not the slam dunk they think it is.

Saltydog
02-10-2022, 05:28 PM
People thinking they aren't going to be hell on wheels this year just aren't being realistic. They're going to not only be good but damn good. At least the coaches think so. They picked them to win the SEC today.

https://www.djournal.com/sports/college/coaches-pick-ole-miss-to-win-sec-baseball/article_e1500a97-8b9b-58e9-a61f-b93584251802.html

OLJWales
02-10-2022, 05:40 PM
People thinking they aren't going to be hell on wheels this year just aren't being realistic. They're going to not only be good but damn good. At least the coaches think so. They picked them to win the SEC today.

https://www.djournal.com/sports/college/coaches-pick-ole-miss-to-win-sec-baseball/article_e1500a97-8b9b-58e9-a61f-b93584251802.html

17 them. These predictions mean Dick.

State82
02-10-2022, 05:41 PM

They will certainly be in the mix. Along with about half a dozen others in the conference. Gonna be a slugfest.

DownwardDawg
02-10-2022, 05:48 PM

It's like....every year.
They will be good. They'll show flashes of being great. They won't sustain it.

BeardoMSU
02-10-2022, 06:38 PM

Their lineup is stacked, no doubt. But they are a total question mark on the mound....and that's, uh, a problem.

Saltydog
02-10-2022, 07:14 PM
Their lineup is stacked, no doubt. But they are a total question mark on the mound....and that's, uh, a problem.

I guess the coaches don't see that.........

Commercecomet24
02-10-2022, 07:23 PM

They've got a lot of question marks on the mound. They've got some good arms but the way little mike handles pitchers it doesn't matter because he'll ride em into the ground. Just like every year.

Coach34
02-10-2022, 09:49 PM
They will be good offensively- nobody is denying that. Just like LSU- they have all kinds of mound questions.

Plus- they choke every year. It's going to happen again in 2022. Count on it

Commercecomet24
02-10-2022, 10:01 PM
They will be good offensively- nobody is denying that. Just like LSU- they have all kinds of mound questions.

Plus- they choke every year. It's going to happen again in 2022. Count on it

Yep, little mike just doesn't know how to manage a full season. He fires all his bullets early and then they flame out.

calidawg
02-10-2022, 10:03 PM

Hell on wheels. Give me a f'n break. Until they can take a series from us in back to back years and go to omaha, I don't know, once every 5 years don't ever mention hell on wheels and OM again in a sentence. Laughable.

Why is there even a thread about OM in the first place. They have no relevance in college baseball and have never and will never be a threat.

Coach34
02-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Yep, little mike just doesn't know how to manage a full season. He fires all his bullets early and then they flame out.

Exactly. Bunko has pitchers going 100 pitches in early March and then wonders why they have injuries or dead arms in May. It's not rocket surgery. Our staff may baby arms a little too much at times buts thats better than draining them in March

Commercecomet24
02-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Exactly. Bunko has pitchers going 100 pitches in early March and then wonders why they have injuries or dead arms in May. It's not rocket surgery. Our staff may baby arms a little too much at times buts thats better than draining them in March

Yep, amen. He does it every year.

Todd4State
02-10-2022, 11:19 PM

But they avoid that embarrassing loss to Wright State.**

The Federalist Engineer
02-11-2022, 02:20 AM
They only hit 245 as a team in the post season. Only hit 39 HRs for the season. The National Champs hit 75 and the SEC Champs hit 109.

They do have interesting players like McCants, Gonzalez, and Dunhurst. Plus the old MLB reject guys Elko and Graham. But every decent SEC team has at least 3 kids.

This coaches poll is a joke. I don't think MSU, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, LSU, or Tennessee coaches would trade squads with OM. Especially with OM having a single Shell-Shocked pitcher. Diamond might as well just get TJ surgery today and be ready for Rookie ball in Spring of 2023.

TNDawg35
02-11-2022, 06:50 AM
Some of this shit is hilarious. Every year it’s the same shit. Rinse and repeat. D1 baseball always has them ranked high to start the year and a few weeks of them playing no bodies, they will be too 2 or 3. Then they will get into the SEC and come back down to earth like always. They will be able to hit, but they lost semi fly every pitcher worth a damn and there is already rumors or Diamond having arm trouble.

I’m more worried about LSU than OM. LSU is stacked this year and I love Johnson. I think he is gonna do good there.

Some of y’all on here need to take a step back and quit believe everything Kendell Rogers says. He has always loved him some OM…

confucius say
02-11-2022, 08:10 AM
Mississippi returns all 8 position starters, 5 of whom (dunhurst, elko, chattanier, Gonzalez, graham) are first or second team sec preseason.

Should be best offense in the league. We will see if they can figure out it on the mound.

OLJWales
02-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Bunko lets arms go 100 early season? How common IS that? Why would you want to pitch there if it's that bad?

Commercecomet24
02-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Bunko lets arms go 100 early season? How common IS that? Why would you want to pitch there if it's that bad?

Yes he does, it's why they start so well every year and then fade. He rides his pitchers into the ground early and often.

Coach34
02-11-2022, 01:48 PM
Should be best offense in the league. .

They wont be better than LSU's line-up I assure you. LSU has the best line-up in the country

confucius say
02-11-2022, 04:45 PM
They wont be better than LSU's line-up I assure you. LSU has the best line-up in the country

We will see. LSU plays in a launching pad so their numbers should be better. But Mississippi has more highly rated guys per sec coaches.

SilentSteel16
02-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Alex Box is not the same launchpad that it used to be, ever since they closed up that left field foul line that wind tunnel to right center has brought down power numbers. With that being said, I do believe, like I have stated several times before, LSU has the best lineup in the SEC top to bottom on paper. Pitching is going to be suspect but I am sure they will crap out 2 solid starters. UM will probably be 2nd best offense followed by Arky then US. Our big difference is our pitching. We are the only team in the West that is returning our best pitcher and if things go right health wise to a much bigger role. Everyone needs to relax, we will probably lose 12-15 games all year, we will not win the SECT and we will not lead the league in BA or HRs but we will be top 5 in every offensive category and 1 or 2 in pitching league wide. We WILL BE VERY STRONG this year and I agree that the regional is no longer the standard for us. Lem has I believe helped us make the step to expect a SUPER every year. That is a phenomenal step for any program.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Alex Box is not the same launchpad that it used to be, ever since they closed up that left field foul line that wind tunnel to right center has brought down power numbers. With that being said, I do believe, like I have stated several times before, LSU has the best lineup in the SEC top to bottom on paper. Pitching is going to be suspect but I am sure they will crap out 2 solid starters. UM will probably be 2nd best offense followed by Arky then US. Our big difference is our pitching. We are the only team in the West that is returning our best pitcher and if things go right health wise to a much bigger role. Everyone needs to relax, we will probably lose 12-15 games all year, we will not win the SECT and we will not lead the league in BA or HRs but we will be top 5 in every offensive category and 1 or 2 in pitching league wide. We WILL BE VERY STRONG this year and I agree that the regional is no longer the standard for us. Lem has I believe helped us make the step to expect a SUPER every year. That is a phenomenal step for any program.

Great post my man!

Coach34
02-11-2022, 08:43 PM
We will see. LSU plays in a launching pad so their numbers should be better. But Mississippi has more highly rated guys per sec coaches.

**** ratings. I'm talking about production and play on the field. They had some outstanding freshmen and return another top hitter. Then got a damn top notch hitter to transfer in. 1-9 they will be the best in the country

OLJWales
02-11-2022, 08:58 PM
We are College Baseball's Pimp Daddies and none 'dem utha Hoe's worth discussing.

TNDawg35
02-12-2022, 12:41 AM

Yea so was Florida last year. They were suppose to be the beat college team ever and was consensus #1 in every poll… Hell they went 0-2 in regional play…

State82
02-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Great post my man!

Yes it was.

Todd4State
02-12-2022, 02:37 AM

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we make a run in the SEC Tournament. Lemonis was pretty embarrassed by that performance. Really comes down to our pitching depth. I'm just saying that Jackson Fristoe may very well be our midweek starter meaning he is who we would likely start in the SEC Tournament. The other thing is we have a lot of bullpen pieces and a coach that isn't afraid to use them.

Now sure, the SEC Tournament doesn't matter but Lemonis wants us to be the best at everything.