PDA

View Full Version : Alvin Kamara arrested

Vandownbytheriver
02-06-2022, 11:17 PM
He was arrested today for beating someone up in a club in Vegas. And still played in the Pro Bowl with the cops looking for him. Poor 7 is gonna be in shambles.

Commercecomet24
02-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Better check on 7, first Payton and now this.

Cooterpoot
02-07-2022, 04:51 AM
Saints are about to come completely apart. Still don't have a coach do they? It's time to trade Kamara and start over on offense. Winston and Taysom can go too. Only one super out of Payton and Brees etc. is sad (damn refs!).

TheLostDawg
02-07-2022, 08:18 AM
Saints are about to come completely apart. Still don't have a coach do they? It's time to trade Kamara and start over on offense. Winston and Taysom can go too. Only one super out of Payton and Brees etc. is sad (damn refs!).

Hopefully they try them for a more years then Rodgers develops into an NFL type of players and gets drafted by them. I know, wishful thinking but would be awesome.

MaroonFlounder
02-07-2022, 10:46 AM

What do they do with Michael Thomas?

He got injured, missed almost 2 years, didn't follow rehab protocol, is a strain on the team salary cap, is now disgruntled, angry, entitled, and possibly a locker room cancer if he returns.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Saints are a mess. Maybe Joe Lombardi would be a good fit.

parabrave
02-07-2022, 03:55 PM

And don't forget about Dam Goodall for suspending Payton that year.

parabrave
02-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Saints are a mess. Maybe Joe Lombardi would be a good fit.

Joe Lombardi is going to make a great HC somewhere.

Commercecomet24
02-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Looks like Payton has
Impeccable timing

somebodyshotmypaw
02-07-2022, 05:35 PM
And now the victim and Alvin Kamara have told the cops 2 entirely different stories. And the surveillance video apparently matches the victim's story.

parabrave
02-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Kamara gonna do some time. Breaking the guys face then with his posse stomping on him putting him in the hospital the prosecutor is going to have no choice but to go on with this case. Nothing good happens at 0630 in a Bar in LV.

Commercecomet24
02-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Kamara gonna do some time. Breaking the guys face then with his posse stomping on him putting him in the hospital the prosecutor is going to have no choice but to go on with this case. Nothing good happens at 0630 in a Bar in LV.

Yep he ain't getting out of this one with community service and a payoff. He's gonna have to do some time for this. Crazy that you'd throw it all away for a stupid drunken bar fight.

Vandownbytheriver
02-07-2022, 06:11 PM
Yep he ain't getting out of this one with community service and a payoff. He's gonna have to do some time for this. Crazy that you'd throw it all away for a stupid drunken bar fight.

It doesn't even sound like a bar fight from what I've read. He just didn't want the guy on the elevator with him and his boys. So they literally stomped dude out.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-07-2022, 06:20 PM
I'm a Saints fan. However, I'm so tired of these clowns that play sports. They always get special treatment, and they get themselves out of situations due to money and name recognition. If Kamara is guilty, I hope he does do some jail time.

I can't think of another profession where so many of the workers are constantly dealing with criminal issues as NFL and NBA players.

Note: I do believe in innocent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial. And that applies to Kamara and any other American citizen.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Well its new HC Dennis Allens problem now.

Commercecomet24
02-07-2022, 06:24 PM
It doesn't even sound like a bar fight from what I've read. He just didn't want the guy on the elevator with him and his boys. So they literally stomped dude out.

Geez that's even worse just dang stupid and ignorant!

TUSK
02-08-2022, 04:16 PM
When "keepin' it real.........."

Commercecomet24
02-08-2022, 04:20 PM

As Chris Rock said "Yeah keepin' it real......real stupid!"

Leroy Jenkins
02-08-2022, 05:05 PM

I was hoping I was going to get to the end of this thread without seeing that comment..... so I could use it. Danmit. SFMF.