PDA

View Full Version : Egg Bowl

RBritt
11-21-2013, 11:35 AM
On an espn link our boy Cody Prewitt says their win this Saturday will take lots of pressure off of the sharks for the Egg Bowl. He's a big talker wonder who's the next one who runs their mouth? I'll go with lil Knem.

DawgsBite34
11-21-2013, 11:39 AM
I remember when Perk just broke Prewitts ankles the last time they played in Starkville. The Knemdashians like to talk a lot too. God I cant wait for next Thursday. Dak is gonna hit their ass in the mouth

BeastMan
11-21-2013, 11:43 AM
The bigger statement I take from that is overlooking Mizzou. Think the Rebs have a chance since it's in Oxford but the Tigers are really good. Overlooking them would not be wise

Coach34
11-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Mizzou had two weeks to get ready for Freezus and crew

RBritt
11-21-2013, 12:02 PM
I hope Mizzou breaks their morale and pride. Maybe Mr Jones and B McKinney have a gift for beau beau and mr Geoffrey Scott. I can't wait for the game.

FISHDAWG
11-21-2013, 12:05 PM
FishDawgs lock of the week - Mizz over OM

gloworm
I dont really know but I think the stakes are higher for TSUN with the mizzou game rather than the egg bowl

with the mizzou game the stakes are national and involve top rankings and prestigious bowl selection

with the egg bowl , I think only means something in mississippi

I think what cody prewitt was saying is that a win over mizzou will mean more to that TSUN program

changing the subject a little, I think it is brilliant gamesmanship that CDM is keeping arky offguard by playing this QB situation 'injury' perfectly . we will beat arky for sure because they dont know how to prepare.

DawgsBite34
If we have Dak, (find myself saying this a lot) we will run it down their throat and the play action will be open. Lewis RoJo, Malcolm Johnson and co. are good enough to get open on those. If we have Russell Dan will have to coach his ass off. I don't see them scoring too much against us in Starkville. We take their run away and make Wallace beat us throwing down the field. Don't think he has a real strong arm. I expect to see a lot of Brunetti

biscuit
11-21-2013, 12:31 PM
I could care less about the Egg Bowl until Saturday at about 230pm. We HAVE to beat Arkansas......The OM game will be SUPER important if we win.

preachermatt83
11-21-2013, 12:46 PM
If we have Dak, (find myself saying this a lot) we will run it down their throat and the play action will be open. Lewis RoJo, Malcolm Johnson and co. are good enough to get open on those. If we have Russell Dan will have to coach his ass off. I don't see them scoring too much against us in Starkville. We take their run away and make Wallace beat us throwing down the field. Don't think he has a real strong arm. I expect to see a lot of Brunetti

Last yr they beat us with the deep ball and we had a much better secondary. We can't cover paidwell or Moncrief so our best chance is to gring the ball with dak and company and control the clock and the tempo of the game.