PDA

View Full Version : Gisele B?ndchen

basedog
02-04-2022, 04:04 PM
I just read where she is worth $400 million, now the GOAT is worth $200 million. I'm like, wut? I'm thinking Brady is worth more than what is reported. I guess Bundchen was the original "NIL Goat", LOL!

Commercecomet24
02-04-2022, 04:06 PM
I just read where she is worth $400 million, now the GOAT is worth $200 million. I'm like, wut? I'm thinking Brady is worth more than what is reported. I guess Bundchen was the original "NIL Goat", LOL!

She makes close to 100 million plus a year with her lines. Brady's a kept man lol

TrapGame
02-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Gisele is an international hottie. She was one of the most popular Victoria's Secret models ever.

basedog
02-04-2022, 04:19 PM
I can't recall two GOATS that have been married before, gotta be a first!

Dak Holliday
02-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Don?t ever forget the top money maker of all time. 😂 GOAT, undefeated, apex, alpha. Call it what you will but as long as there are women and money, it?ll stay on top.

viverlibre
02-04-2022, 04:56 PM
I call her Guysele, some sharp mannish looking facial features. Possibly born a man, I'd still hit it.

coachnorm
02-04-2022, 07:01 PM
Gisele Bundchen is German / Brazilian disguised as Brazilian / German? We know what happened after 1945 if you know what is implied. Pay attention to what part of Brazil Gisele is from. $400 million is the declared wealth required by the IRS of the United States. German assets are probably out of sight in Switzerland and Brazilian assets in this hemisphere Kay men Islands not subject to oversight of the IRS? Remember when Tom Brady took so called pay cuts for the team? Maybe Tom Craft made some stock investments overseas to Gisele's business's in a mutually advantageous business venture? Probably profoundly bigger salary cap breach than the D'bartalo (sp) Family breaches with the 49ers in the 1980s? Research what happened to Victoria's Secret global value when she left the company. Gisele has huge real estate assets globally outside of the Stated and remember she is not an American citizen?

Offshore Dawg
02-04-2022, 08:44 PM
It doesn't suck to be TOM BRADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!