PDA

View Full Version : I?m impressed

basedog
02-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Novak has done a great job keeping this team together. Well Coached team. A. Hayes is also very good!

Love how they attack the goal with their dribble drives.

Amazes me, I have watched the last 3 games, good team chemistry.

Commercecomet24
02-03-2022, 10:11 PM
He has absolutely done a remarkable job with this team.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Isn?t this the first year Novak has ever coached womens basketball?

NCMSTFAN
02-03-2022, 10:17 PM
Novak has done a great job keeping this team together. Well Coached team. A. Hayes is also very good!

Love how they attack the goal with their dribble drives.

Amazes me, I have watched the last 3 games, good team chemistry.

The dribble drive is nice to watch!

Can a mod combine these 3 threads about the women's game? Not sure if that can be done or not on this site

Commercecomet24
02-03-2022, 10:21 PM
Nice to see effort teamwork and hustle!

basedog
02-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Nice to see effort teamwork and hustle!

They do play team ball and the effort is sooo good! Very smooth looking group, they all handle the ball well.

MsuDawg4Life_10
02-03-2022, 10:27 PM
I?ve been watching this team all year and what Coach Novak has done with this team is beyond impressive. It?s time to make this official! #HailState #HireNovak

CaptainObvious
02-03-2022, 10:29 PM
They do play team ball and the effort is sooo good! Very smooth looking group, they all handle the ball well.

Actually. Ball handling is their biggest deficiency. Ana Hayes 7 TOS, Mia Taylor 7 TOS tonight. But it is still a good win on the road. When takes Taylor out Ana Hayes has to take the point. So essentially 14 TOS from the point. Depth is indeed the issue.

But coaching and heart are not a shortcoming of this group. They got both!!

R2Dawg
02-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Actually. Ball handling is their biggest deficiency. Ana Hayes 7 TOS, Mia Taylor 7 TOS tonight. But it is still a good win on the road. When takes Taylor out Ana Hayes has to take the point. So essentially 14 TOS from the point. Depth is indeed the issue.

But coaching and heart are not a shortcoming of this group. They got both!!

It is not really ball handling, they didn't get ball stolen. Most of the TO were forcing passes and just making some bad decisions. No one takes the ball away from Taylor or Hayes.

The fact they won on road with that many TO is pretty impressive. This team has moxy. Never got rattled down 11-1. Aub fans turned out and were getting into the game. Didn't even phase us. We looked like a contender the way we responded in that game.

Really impressive. If it keeps up, Novak should be coach of the year although I know he wouldn't be.