PDA

View Full Version : Another win women's basketball tonight

NCMSTFAN
02-03-2022, 10:02 PM
Beat Auburn at Auburn with only 8 available players once again. No matter what happens going forward keep Novak. Imagine what he can do with a full roster. Annie Hayes with another big game 26 points 9 rebounds, Jerkaila Jordan also played good 18 points 6 rebounds. We need more scoring and rebounding out of Farley and Kohl in the post though. They are 6'4 and 6'5... they have to give us some sort of presence down there

basedog
02-03-2022, 10:06 PM
I’m sold!

NCMSTFAN
02-03-2022, 10:07 PM
And before people look at Auburns record and say they are not that good. They beat #18 Georgia Tech and #4 Tennesse so they are capable of beating good teams, plus that game was a game Johnnie Harris definitely wanted to win

Commercecomet24
02-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Novak is doing a great job

basedog
02-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Novak is doing a great job

Big time!

MsuDawg4Life_10
02-03-2022, 10:28 PM
Hire the guy already!

Commercecomet24
02-03-2022, 10:29 PM
Big time!

Nice to watch a team that plays with effort, teamwork and hustle. We better hire this guy.

MsuDawg4Life_10
02-03-2022, 10:37 PM
#hirenovak.....the guy has proven he can coach.

Cowbell
02-03-2022, 10:56 PM
Our woman's team is gonna finish with a better record than our mens. Novak better get that job unless we offer him the mens first lol

NCMSTFAN
02-03-2022, 10:56 PM
You have to keep him unless you want to see him somewhere else because someone will get him! There is no really big names available right now and he already has a couple of good recruits committed, he deserves the job

basedog
02-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Nice to watch a team that plays with effort, teamwork and hustle. We better hire this guy.

You don’t see any panic in their play. They don’t force shots either, well coached team.

Btw, man we could have used Wiggins, she could have helped this team especially with Novak coaching her.

NCMSTFAN
02-03-2022, 11:05 PM
You don?t see any panic in their play. They don?t force shots either, well coached team.

Btw, man we could have used Wiggins, she could have helped this team especially with Novak coaching her.

She is actually only averaging 1.3 points and 1.4 rebs a game for Auburn But who knows, she may have been better in Novaks system.

My only concern right now is the post play.. Kohl and Farly are too big to only combine for 4 points and 6 rebounds... Collectively we need to get about 10 to 12 points and 10 to 12 rebounds a game between the 2 of them.. neither of them will take over a game individually but collectively they can be a presence for us.

Dawg_Lover
02-03-2022, 11:35 PM
For a change, it is nice to see light at the end of the tunnel that is not the headlights of an oncoming train.
Hope .... I am here for it! Go Lady Dawgs!

Percho
02-04-2022, 12:55 AM
https://www.coachdougnovak.com/coachingtools

basedog
02-04-2022, 08:46 AM
She is actually only averaging 1.3 points and 1.4 rebs a game for Auburn But who knows, she may have been better in Novaks system.

My only concern right now is the post play.. Kohl and Farly are too big to only combine for 4 points and 6 rebounds... Collectively we need to get about 10 to 12 points and 10 to 12 rebounds a game between the 2 of them.. neither of them will take over a game individually but collectively they can be a presence for us.

I'm not sure what is going on with Wiggins but she has potential.

OLJWales
02-04-2022, 08:55 AM
If he stays solid for remainder of season would be retarded not to lock him in within a contract because other programs looking have definitely taken notice. Sign the man up. Cohen needs to be discussing with him now.

NCMSTFAN
02-04-2022, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure what is going on with Wiggins but she has potential.

Yes she did at one point, not too sure what happened either

Lord McBuckethead
02-04-2022, 10:22 AM
I love good MSU news. Keep it up Novak.

NCMSTFAN
02-04-2022, 10:24 AM
If he stays solid for remainder of season would be retarded not to lock him in within a contract because other programs looking have definitely taken notice. Sign the man up. Cohen needs to be discussing with him now.

For me personally he can lose the rest of the games we have and I still say hire him. I've listened to everyone of his press conferences and have seen the way the girls play under him, the man knows basketball. He is playing with 8 girls right now and is still finding ways to win. I just don't see anyone else out there who can come in and make us any better than he can.

R2Dawg
02-04-2022, 02:40 PM
I watched most of the game. They play hard, they play together as a team. They know the goal and how they are going to do it.

Proof 1 the right coach makes a difference. I've seen enough now to say Novak is a good coach. Get Carter back right next year and watch out.

We have some players. How we were not playing better before Novak is a mystery. Just shows how bad coaching and locker room really was.

Aub is a decent team. They played every ranked team on their schedule down to wire.

Percho
02-04-2022, 03:37 PM
I watched most of the game. They play hard, they play together as a team. They know the goal and how they are going to do it.

Proof 1 the right coach makes a difference. I've seen enough now to say Novak is a good coach. Get Carter back right next year and watch out.

We have some players. How we were not playing better before Novak is a mystery. Just shows how bad coaching and locker room really was.

Aub is a decent team. They played every ranked team on their schedule down to wire.

We need a like button. I like this post.

jdelta02
02-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Best to Denae Carter