PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious? Jimbo calls Lame Lane a clown act?.

RougeDawg
02-02-2022, 09:30 PM
And calls out the hypocrisy. As much as I despise and dislike Slimebo, he finally said something accurate that I can agree with.

It almost seems as if the guilty speak first and the loudest against something. The KlanSharts and Lame Kiffin need to eat some of that humble pie.

Hambone
02-02-2022, 09:35 PM
Well the fact that he vehemently denied paying players is so laughable.

Screw Jimbo

msstate7
02-02-2022, 09:44 PM

Screw Jimbo

Isn't it legal now?

Tripp McNeely
02-02-2022, 10:06 PM

Screw Jimbo

True, but can we not agree that friggin lane calling him out for it is the height of hypocrisy??

Pancho
02-02-2022, 10:08 PM
He knew exactly what to say and not to say. He and Lane would both fall out of a greasy sack at exactly the same time.

Coach34
02-02-2022, 10:43 PM
Isn't it legal now?

Yes and Lame needs to stop whining. College football has been about money and blue bloods ever since Integration- when Mississippi became irrelevant. Nothing is new.

State had their 2014 and our chance. Unfortunately we played Bama in T-Town

Lame and his crew had their 2014 this past season. Now it will be back to the reg of fighting for 7-8 wins. You arent at USC mf'er. Adapt

Commercecomet24
02-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Yes and Lame needs to stop whining. College football has been about money and blue bloods ever since Integration- when Mississippi became irrelevant. Nothing is new.

Lame and his crew had their 2014 this past season. Now it will be back to the reg of fighting for 7-8 wins. You arent at USC mf'er. Adapt

Great post! Man you've been on a roll lately.

TrapGame
02-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Jimbo is trash.

Bring it 7!**

msstate7
02-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Jimbo is trash.

Bring it 7!**

We always seem to give them trouble, and we have them at home. If they beat us, I think they'll be 11-1 (loss at bama). They get lsu, Florida, and OM at home. I don't think auburn will be that good this year, so doubt they lose that road game.

TrapGame
02-03-2022, 10:29 AM
We always seem to give them trouble, and we have them at home. If they beat us, I think they'll be 11-1 (loss at bama). They get lsu, Florida, and OM at home. I don't think auburn will be that good this year, so doubt they lose that road game.

Jimbo has zero excuses now. He recruited the greatest class in the history of college football. He doesn't get a Natty out this he's just a mediocre coach.

msstate7
02-03-2022, 10:33 AM
Jimbo has zero excuses now. He recruited the greatest class in the history of college football. He doesn't get a Natty out this he's just a mediocre coach.

I somewhat agree, but 1 class usually doesn't do it. They need another one next year at least. Bama and Georgia have these type of classes every year.

Dak Holliday
02-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Wasn?t TAMU top 10 in recruiting last year?

msstate7
02-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Wasn?t TAMU top 10 in recruiting last year?

Unless you have a top 5 qb, you gotta be top 5 recruiting imo. Clemson and Lsu won it with great classes and elite qbs. Georgia and bama will beat you with top 10 classes and an ok qb.

LC Dawg
02-03-2022, 11:10 AM
The ole miss fans lap it up when Lane acts like an infant but they need to remember what happened the last time one of their coaches pissed off the big boys of the SEC.

HancockCountyDog
02-03-2022, 11:56 AM
I can't be the only one that is torn here. I'm all for someone calling lane a clown.

I'm here for it.

I can't stand Jimbo claiming that A&M signed the number 1 recruiting class of all time because the recruits wanted to play in front of the 12th man. I mean F&ck that BS.

What I don't get is that since NIL money is legal, why in the world would you dispute the fact that you are throwing ridiculous amounts of money at players in NIL deals. Hell, Saban came out and said Bryce Young was making a million dollars in NIL money already. Why is Jimbo disputing that they are legally paying players.

Dak Holliday
02-03-2022, 12:43 PM
Unless you have a top 5 qb, you gotta be top 5 recruiting imo. Clemson and Lsu won it with great classes and elite qbs. Georgia and bama will beat you with top 10 classes and an ok qb.

Chuck Oliver just said TAMU has had 4 straight top 10 classes under Jimbo and the best class ever this year. Jimbo also is supposedly a QB guru. I?m not sure that I buy the excuses on Fisher at TAMU to this point. I?ll wait to see if King stays healthy, but it?s not unfair to say that he should be all up in the playoff race and has under performed.

R2Dawg
02-03-2022, 12:49 PM
Lane is right and he is a clown. Jimbo is not telling the truth.

The college game is screwed up worse than any pro league now. We went from high ethics and rules to none and wild wild west over night. There must be balance in the world when nothing but corrupt sinful people run it. That is the way every decent institution is setup - the manage man who is corrupt.

msstate7
02-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Chuck Oliver just said TAMU has had 4 straight top 10 classes under Jimbo and the best class ever this year. Jimbo also is supposedly a QB guru. I?m not sure that I buy the excuses on Fisher at TAMU to this point. I?ll wait to see if King stays healthy, but it?s not unfair to say that he should be all up in the playoff race and has under performed.

They finished top 5 in 2020. 2021, they lost their starting qb, and the replacement was horrific. Having a bad backup is on jimbo, but I would guess almost every sec team would see a big drop in performance if they lost their starting qb

RougeDawg
02-03-2022, 01:39 PM
I can't be the only one that is torn here. I'm all for someone calling lane a clown.

I'm here for it.

I can't stand Jimbo claiming that A&M signed the number 1 recruiting class of all time because the recruits wanted to play in front of the 12th man. I mean F&ck that BS.

What I don't get is that since NIL money is legal, why in the world would you dispute the fact that you are throwing ridiculous amounts of money at players in NIL deals. Hell, Saban came out and said Bryce Young was making a million dollars in NIL money already. Why is Jimbo disputing that they are legally paying players.

Because jimbo is a fraud. The fact he didn?t mention the main reason recruits want to go there is comical. We all know these top players love A&M because of the towel waiving male cheerleaders. Come on. It wasn?t the money.

Pancho
02-03-2022, 01:49 PM
he better hope they all are paid well enough that they don't get hungry for crab legs

Dak Holliday
02-03-2022, 02:01 PM
They finished top 5 in 2020. 2021, they lost their starting qb, and the replacement was horrific. Having a bad backup is on jimbo, but I would guess almost every sec team would see a big drop in performance if they lost their starting qb

Didn?t UGA, another top 5 recruiter with an already offensively coach, just win a Natty with a back up QB?

Im not saying that he?s doing terrible, but for where he?s recruiting, he is barely 1 game a year better than his predecessors. That?s underperforming.

TrapGame
02-03-2022, 02:01 PM
A couple of years from now those A&M players are gonna make the transfer portal a freaking gold mine. There will be bidding wars and probably coaches in street fights (ala Ron Burgundy).

Dak Holliday
02-03-2022, 02:03 PM
A couple of years from now those A&M players are gonna make the transfer portal a freaking gold mine. There will be bidding wars and probably coaches in street fights (ala Ron Burgundy).

That would be awesome. If SEC network would cover the brawls, it?d be must see.

Tonight?s basketball game is on SEC Alternative due to coverage of The first Annual Royal Fumble starring Mike The Pirate Leach, Lane Train Kiffin, Shane Boomer Beamer, and Brian Luck of the Irish Tigercat Kelly!!!

It?d get better ratings than the NCG

WhiskeyPirate
02-03-2022, 02:47 PM

Exactly

Lanes endless self promotion and history of instability do make him a clown. Jimbo however is a weasel of ill repute.

Ranchdawg
02-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Isn?t it just a little ironic that Ross Bjork was A.D. at Ole Miss when they had their best recruiting class EVER! And now Ross Bjork is at TAM and all of the sudden they have the best recruiting class ever? They both cheated their a** to accomplish it. And both times Ross Bjork had his coaches come out to the press to deny that they were cheating their a** off!

Things that make you hmmm!

TrapGame
02-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Isn?t it just a little ironic that Ross Bjork was A.D. at Ole Miss when they had their best recruiting class EVER! And now Ross Bjork is at TAM and all of the sudden they have the best recruiting class ever? They both cheated their a** to accomplish it. And both times Ross Bjork had his coaches come out to the press to deny that they were cheating their a** off!

A&M's legal advisor has a few words for you.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EmptyEvilDorado-max-1mb.gif

Ranchdawg
02-03-2022, 03:43 PM

Hahaha! Or ?If you know of one improper inducement to any of our fine student athletes please contact the AD/compliance office?

Seems like I?ve heard this some where before?

confucius say
02-03-2022, 06:08 PM
I don't have an issue with the substance of what lane said. A lot of it is true.

The problem is the hypocrisy. Don't criticize others for NIL use with HS players when you just used it to get 12 portal guys. According to media people in this state, Dart got paid large.

R2Dawg
02-03-2022, 06:33 PM

Yep I said it when Ross went there that TAMU was all in now. Do whatever it takes and they hired the guy to do it.

R2Dawg
02-03-2022, 06:34 PM
I don't have an issue with the substance of what lane said. A lot of it is true.

The problem is the hypocrisy. Don't criticize others for NIL use with HS players when you just used it to get 12 portal guys. According to media people in this state, Dart got paid large.

Yeah the issue Kiffin has is that he ran out of money. If he had TAMU money, his morals would never be heard from.

BeardoMSU
02-03-2022, 07:07 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3zUXd3hXM3s5i/giphy.gif

Maroonthirteen
02-03-2022, 08:06 PM
Well, I will agree with Jimbo on one thing he said. (Well many actually but one, nobody has mentioned.). I don't believe there was a 20-30 million dollar NIL deal.

I believe there is an unprecedented amount of money flowing the old fashioned way. However I bet cha nobody from aTm or Jaxson Dart for that matter, is doing commercials or appearances and receiving $1million dollar contract. Their parents are getting paid under the table. .... and the dollar amounts are 1/10 of the rumors.

Dak Holliday
02-04-2022, 06:15 PM
😂 this was stupid by Jimbo. It?s basically like having a few folks saying that your only getting super hot dates because you?re hung to your knee, and you losing your shit because you want everyone to know you?re not hung. It?s your charm winning them over.

I?d have just said- yep. If your gonna sit at this table, you better have the chips to play. We got deep pockets. Jimbo out.