PDA

View Full Version : Money Mac

TheLostDawg
02-02-2022, 06:11 PM
Just makes me sick. I was hoping to never hear his name again. Nothing against the kid, he just followed the coach he committed to. Makes me more mad at Dan for getting the second best kicker in the nation then screwing us by leaving us and taking the kicker with him. Man we just needed Dan to stay one more year. I hope Dan regrets it now.

Pancho
02-02-2022, 06:15 PM
He ain't worried bout nobody but Dan.

viverlibre
02-02-2022, 08:00 PM
Just makes me sick. I was hoping to never hear his name again. Nothing against the kid, he just followed the coach he committed to. Makes me more mad at Dan for getting the second best kicker in the nation then screwing us by leaving us and taking the kicker with him. Man we just needed Dan to stay one more year. I hope Dan regrets it now.

I'm sure Dan, sleeping on his mattress of thousand dollar bills, is really regretting it.

TheLostDawg
02-02-2022, 09:22 PM
I'm sure Dan, sleeping on his mattress of thousand dollar bills, is really regretting it.

Could have been out Bobby B and sleeping on millions. Just need to commit. Really don't care though other than leaving one year too soon

viverlibre
02-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Could have been out Bobby B and sleeping on millions. Just need to commit. Really don't care though other than leaving one year too soon

Concur, we would have had a real chance at 11-1, but he'd probably wet the bed against Saban.