PDA

View Full Version : There are some fans that are in freakout mode re: lane k transfer acquisitions

MaroonFlounder
02-01-2022, 03:08 PM
You would think that they are bringing in the 85 Bears defense and the greatest show on turf on offense.

That group may be really good, but I'll be damned if I let it get to me. Some folks need some perspective
and a Xanax.

Todd4State
02-01-2022, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure how it is going to work out but I expect them to be a bit more run heavy next year.

Losing their OC, DC, and ST coordinator is going to affect them a lot.

TrapGame
02-01-2022, 04:40 PM
There's been some static that Altmeyer might transfer. You don't get Dart that kind of NIL deal to ride the pine all season as a backup.

Pancho
02-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Dart and his dad have been promised the moon in oxfart, so he better pan out or it will be a difficult deal for the lane trane folks.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2022, 04:47 PM
They better score a lot of points because their front 7 has been decimated by graduation, transfers, etc.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-01-2022, 07:38 PM
The real Freakout will be when Leach goes 0-3 against him.

MaroonFlounder
02-01-2022, 08:57 PM

Yep. And 0-3 against Ark.

Todd4State
02-01-2022, 09:33 PM
There's been some static that Altmeyer might transfer. You don't get Dart that kind of NIL deal to ride the pine all season as a backup.

I'm thinking he ends up at USM or Memphis.

PikeDawg15
02-01-2022, 09:39 PM

I agree now.... I did not expect this shit from them holy shit

IMissJack
02-01-2022, 10:21 PM

And that would be justified IMO. I don't care who the coach is, we should not like that and let the coach know it.

DDawg
02-01-2022, 10:58 PM
I'm thinking he ends up at USM or Memphis.

LOL I?d trade Luke for Will Rodgers so fast it would make your head spin. To come in during a game on as big of a stage as the sugar bowl and play to the level he did albeit in a pretty sizable loss I think he has a ton of potential and is MUCH more mobile than I realized. He?s far better than a Memphis or Southern Qb. Don?t let anti OM bias get in the way of recognizing that kids talent level.

Todd4State
02-01-2022, 11:58 PM
LOL I?d trade Luke for Will Rodgers so fast it would make your head spin. To come in during a game on as big of a stage as the sugar bowl and play to the level he did albeit in a pretty sizable loss I think he has a ton of potential and is MUCH more mobile than I realized. He?s far better than a Memphis or Southern Qb. Don?t let anti OM bias get in the way of recognizing that kids talent level.

Hell no. He was not good. Mobile? How many times did Baylor sack him? Ole Miss made several good catches of bad passes to make his numbers look good.

662dawg
02-02-2022, 12:36 AM

You forgot the *** asterisks

Bothrops
02-02-2022, 02:08 AM

I expect that to happen.

DDawg
02-02-2022, 11:47 AM
Hell no. He was not good. Mobile? How many times did Baylor sack him? Ole Miss made several good catches of bad passes to make his numbers look good.

Ahhh yeah good point. You gotta remember he played less than 10 snaps pretty much this year and came in and was serviceable against the 7 team in the country and kept it fairly close.

Remind me, how did Rodgers with an entire season of experience and first team reps leading up to the liberty bowl fair against a lesser team from the same conference??