PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Rushing Attack

BulldogBear
11-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Bleacher Report says UPig rushes for 200 yards and beats us 21-17. I just can't see that. If they beat us it will be because Dak nor Tyler play a down and Williams led Offense just can't quite outscore them and if he has to outscore them it will be because they find a way to pass, not because they run for 200. Just my thoughts. Nobody on BR evers gives us a lick of respect or and also never seem to give us a chance against any SEC school unless they suck and we're home.

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Bleacher Report says UPig rushes for 200 yards and beats us 21-17. I just can't see that. If they beat us it will be because Dak nor Tyler play a down and Williams led Offense just can't quite outscore them and if he has to outscore them it will be because they find a way to pass, not because they run for 200. Just my thoughts. Nobody on BR evers gives us a lick of respect or and also never seem to give us a chance against any SEC school unless they suck and we're home.

I don't even follow Sallee anymore, as he is just brutal.

Makes total sense that Arkansas would score more points on us than Bama*

Political Hack
11-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Sally is a waste of time.

CJDAWG85
11-21-2013, 09:29 AM
BR and Sallee are complete garbage. He picks us to lose every week. We could be playing Praire View and he'd say we lose.

SignalToNoise
11-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Stopped reading when saw "Bleacher Report says".

webbcorban4msu
11-21-2013, 09:40 AM
I'm surprised people still read Bleacher Report

Madkinmecrazy
11-21-2013, 09:47 AM

I can certainly see them rushing for 200, but I don't think that 200 yds = Arkansas victory.

If the game is close, Bert uses a run first offense - because his team can't pass. If we don't get up by a couple of touchdowns early, I could easily see them getting to 200+ yds on the ground. I don't care if they get to 300, if they aren't able to pass on us they will not win. They are so dependent on the run game that we can afford to allow a few First Downs on a drive, as long as we can force a negative yardage play on 1st or 2nd down before they get in scoring range.

If we force the pass, we win the game. But it ultimately comes down to how we play the run on the early downs and how much pressure our offense puts on the hogs early on.

Dawg61
11-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Isn't Brandon Allen back at QB for this game? He can pass

CJDAWG85
11-21-2013, 10:17 AM
He's been back for a while.

deltadawg99
11-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Sallee is a joke. He and Pat Forde hate us for some reason.

Jacksondevildog
11-21-2013, 10:34 AM
It will not shock me at all if Arkansas' QB has a career day passing Saturday. We will put eight in the box to stop the run and they'll kill us with play action.

Drugdog
11-21-2013, 10:40 AM
BR sucks. Don't read them ever. Sally is a douche.

thf24
11-21-2013, 10:40 AM
It will not shock me at all if Arkansas' QB has a career day passing Saturday. We will put eight in the box to stop the run and they'll kill us with play action.

I'm not a routine pessimist like some on here (usually the opposite) but this is my fear as well. Teams who supposedly can't pass always seem to have passing explosions against us. Look no further than than Auburn's DB at quarterback who threw for over 300 yards on us this year.

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Bleacher Report says UPig rushes for 200 yards and beats us 21-17. .

You know this is a joke. They have us making a field goal.

HancockCountyDog
11-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Arkansas' only legit receiving threat is their Freshman TE. If he is covered, and we stop the run - we will win by double digits. I don't care who our QB is.

TrapGame
11-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Arkansas' only legit receiving threat is their Freshman TE. If he is covered, and we stop the run - we will win by double digits. I don't care who our QB is.

BINGO!!!

BulldogBear
11-21-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm surprised people still read Bleacher Report

They have good information sometimes but the opinions...crap. I was just griping because sometimes you just gotta comment on how stupid the bias is.

Pollodawg
11-21-2013, 12:33 PM
I just don't think that Arkansas is going to run on us better than Bama did. I don't see it.

hailmari
11-21-2013, 12:43 PM

+1

Jack Lambert
11-21-2013, 12:47 PM

So if I understand what he is saying, Arkansas is going to score more on our defense then Alabama?

Madkinmecrazy
11-21-2013, 12:56 PM
So if I understand what he is saying, Arkansas is going to score more on our defense then Alabama?

Not to be a pessimist here, but Kentucky scored more points on our defense than Alabama.

Hell, every team except Alcorn and Troy has scored as many or more points on our defense than Alabama.

webbcorban4msu
11-21-2013, 01:58 PM
They have good information sometimes but the opinions...crap. I was just griping because sometimes you just gotta comment on how stupid the bias is.

Wasn't dogging you, I just got tired of the bias myself long ago.

HunterDawg
11-21-2013, 08:25 PM

No. TD, extra point and 5 safeties.

Dawgfan77
11-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Sally is a waste of oxygen.

Fixed it for you