PDA

View Full Version : As the Plains Burns

BrunswickDawg
01-31-2022, 11:33 AM
First Derek Mason, now new OC Austin Davis is fleeing the flaming dumpster on the Plains

https://www.espn.com.au/college-football/story/_/id/33186328/sources-auburn-tigers-offensive-coordinator-austin-davis-leaving-program

msstate7
01-31-2022, 11:36 AM
They just need to go ahead and offer urban Meyer 10 million a year before they turn into an afterthought like us and OM

TrapGame
01-31-2022, 11:47 AM
Kinda looking like Harsin won't last the season.

R2Dawg
01-31-2022, 01:46 PM
Does he even make it to Starkville for the beat down?

Saltydog
01-31-2022, 02:00 PM
They're a basketball school.........

Choctaw Dawg
01-31-2022, 02:09 PM
They're in a bad spot, their two biggest rivals just played for a national championship while they just finished with a losing season and their coach might not make it to December next year.

Does that bother me at all? Absolutely not

msstate7
01-31-2022, 02:15 PM
They're a basketball school.........

A damn good one too. That has to at least take some of the sting out of football. Their basketball atmosphere is as good as anyone's in the country now

yjnkdawg
01-31-2022, 07:00 PM
Let the Plains Burn. Add to that several years ago I had my credit card hacked, with my email, and somebody bought tickets to the Clemson Auburn game through Stubhub, and Stubhub wouldn't get involved so I had to pay the $900 on the tickets. After that crap, I received everything Auburn in sports updates plus ticket info via my email.

R2Dawg
01-31-2022, 07:03 PM
A damn good one too. That has to at least take some of the sting out of football. Their basketball atmosphere is as good as anyone's in the country now

Yeah that is what happens when you are at the top - remember MSU women's BB a few years ago. Nowhere was better. All fanbases are basically the same, win and they will show up. The fans showup first and then we will win is total BS. Mullen said that I knew he was a phony.

Commercecomet24
01-31-2022, 07:14 PM
Yeah that is what happens when you are at the top - remember MSU women's BB a few years ago. Nowhere was better. All fanbases are basically the same, win and they will show up. The fans showup first and then we will win is total BS. Mullen said that I knew he was a phony.

This. Even the great bama had some less than sellout crowds in their short time in the wilderness late 90s early 2000s. It's in every sport at every level. When you win you get the support, lose and not so much. Nature of the beast.

msstate7
01-31-2022, 07:16 PM

It's more than just showing up though... Kentucky fans show up. Auburn people show up and show out.

In my dream, we get Sean miller, and creat something similar here.