Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 10:33 PM
I'm pulling for them too. I really like Burrow. He's Joe cool

WhiskeyPirate
01-30-2022, 10:33 PM
Not so fast my friend

Catfish
01-30-2022, 11:13 PM
RAMS!!!! Really want to see Stafford win one.

sleepy dawg
01-31-2022, 08:57 AM
The line opened at -3.5 for the Rams and has now jumped to -4. I think the Bengals win too though. The combo of Burrow, Chase, Higgins and Mixon is strong.

BeardoMSU
01-31-2022, 09:10 AM
RAMS!!!! Really want to see Stafford win one.

I'd like that too. He's a good guy that's gone through a lot of shit (both in football and life) and has always been classy about it.

WhiskeyPirate
01-31-2022, 09:20 AM
Cooper Kupp is mvp of the league and the Super Bowl. Watch him go off against the Bungles.

TrapGame
01-31-2022, 09:43 AM
Joe Burrow is the reason LSU has that Natty under O. But, I ain't got a dog in this hunt. I just want a good game to cap off the season.

WhiskeyPirate
01-31-2022, 09:47 AM
Joe Burrow is the reason LSU has that Natty under O. But, I ain't got a dog in this hunt. I just want a good game to cap off the season.

Pretty good matchup , could honestly go either way. If 49ers D couldn’t stop the Rams I don’t see the Bengals D doing it either. However Bengals O is better so...

Hot Rock
01-31-2022, 10:01 AM
All I know is these playoff games have been crazy good. Without a team to call my own, I just enjoy the games.

parabrave
01-31-2022, 12:22 PM
Already seeing the LSU peeps wearing Bengal gear.

TrapGame
01-31-2022, 12:32 PM
Already seeing the LSU peeps wearing Bengal gear.

Hell, I started wearing Dallas gear b/c of Dak.

BeardoMSU
01-31-2022, 01:26 PM

Ditto.

parabrave
01-31-2022, 01:29 PM
The line is LA -4.5. Of that 3 is usually for Home Field advantage. Given the lethargic fan support for the Rams, see the 49er fans yesterday, they should've given the 3 to Cincy .

Vandownbytheriver
01-31-2022, 02:39 PM

In Mississippi there really isn't a natural baseball or football team to root for. Geographically it's a crap shoot.

Saltydog
01-31-2022, 02:41 PM
I hope Cincy wins it. Burrow has strong ties to Mississippi. His grand father even played basketball at MSU. I hate it for Jones, Gay and Williams though. KC has had their chances the last four years and only one SB during that span is a little disappointing. So much for Mahomes being the next Brady.

yjnkdawg
01-31-2022, 03:39 PM
DELETE

yjnkdawg
01-31-2022, 03:43 PM
I really LIKE Joe Cool but I also like Stafford too. Just glad we don't have to see the Roger's Rate on the field again.

Commercecomet24
01-31-2022, 04:10 PM
DELETE

I hope so too! Seeing them a gazillion times through every game is annoying as heck!

parabrave
01-31-2022, 04:28 PM
In Mississippi there really isn't a natural baseball or football team to root for. Geographically it's a crap shoot.

Huh. New Orleans Saints. And for those north of Hattiesburg its a crapshoot.

Vandownbytheriver
01-31-2022, 04:45 PM
Huh. New Orleans Saints. And for those north of Hattiesburg its a crapshoot.

As a whole, the state doesn't have that team. In North Mississippi why would you choose to root for New Orleans? Unless you're an Ole Miss fan because of Deuce and Archie. If you choose to follow your favorite college player, like a lot of State fans have done with Dallas and OM fans with the Giants, you really have zero ties to anyone. If you go with minor league teams then I guess the Braves, Redbirds and whoever the Shuckers are a farm team of. So LSU fans rooting for the qb who lead arguably their best team ever makes perfect sense.

Dawg_Lover
01-31-2022, 05:06 PM
I hope Cincy wins it. Burrow has strong ties to Mississippi. His grand father even played basketball at MSU. I hate it for Jones, Gay and Williams though. KC has had their chances the last four years and only one SB during that span is a little disappointing. So much for Mahomes being the next Brady.

I did not know about the Mississippi ties, then after reading your comment, I googled to find the following article. It was interesting to read, and even further validates being a fan of Burrow. Thanks for the info.

https://mississippitoday.org/2019/10/15/who-knew-lsu-quarterback-sensation-joe-burrow-has-strong-mississippi-ties/

Captain Falcon
01-31-2022, 05:13 PM
I could see the Bengals winning and will be rooting for them? kinda think the Rams may run away with it though. The Rams DL vs the Bengals OL is an enormous mismatch that favors the Rams.

That said, maybe the Bengals can keep it ugly and fairly low scoring like the last three games and find a way to win another FG kicking contest.

Saltydog
01-31-2022, 05:48 PM
I did not know about the Mississippi ties, then after reading your comment, I googled to find the following article. It was interesting to read, and even further validates being a fan of Burrow. Thanks for the info.

https://mississippitoday.org/2019/10/15/who-knew-lsu-quarterback-sensation-joe-burrow-has-strong-mississippi-ties/

This is a good article as well.........Read down about his grandmother.........She once scored 82 points in a single game.........

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/lsu/2019/10/18/lsus-joe-burrow-could-have-become-miss-states-quarterback/3995696002/

parabrave
01-31-2022, 06:06 PM
Well I guess OM peeps will be going for the Rams to cheer on Cam Akers and Van Jefferson. Oh Wait.

parabrave
01-31-2022, 06:08 PM
As a whole, the state doesn't have that team. In North Mississippi why would you choose to root for New Orleans? Unless you're an Ole Miss fan because of Deuce and Archie. If you choose to follow your favorite college player, like a lot of State fans have done with Dallas and OM fans with the Giants, you really have zero ties to anyone. If you go with minor league teams then I guess the Braves, Redbirds and whoever the Shuckers are a farm team of. So LSU fans rooting for the qb who lead arguably their best team ever makes perfect sense.

Like i said most people south of Hattiesburg. Baseball is mostly Braves. Shuckers are in the Brewers Org but even down here it's Braves 1st Cardinals 2nd.

yjnkdawg
01-31-2022, 06:19 PM
I hope so too! Seeing them a gazillion times through every game is annoying as heck!

Whatever marketing company came up with the Roger's Rate and the Patrick Price should pay State Farm back. In my opinion, it is one of the stupidest commercials I think I have ever seen. To me it puts the ordinary working person al a low level and those two on a pedestal looking down on the sneaker head employee as they stupidly called him.

Commercecomet24
01-31-2022, 06:23 PM
Whatever marketing company came up with the Roger's Rate and the Patrick Price should pay State Farm back. In my opinion, it is one of the stupidest commercials I think I have ever seen. To me it puts the ordinary working person al a low level and those two on a pedestal looking down on the sneaker head employee as they stupidly called him.

I like the Mayhem commercials myself. I turn the channel when patrick and rodgers commercial come in. Annoying!

yjnkdawg
01-31-2022, 06:42 PM
I like the Mayhem commercials myself. I turn the channel when patrick and rodgers commercial come in. Annoying!

I agree CC. That's a good commercial................ LOL And I can't even spell Rodger's name correctly. :rolleyes:

Vandownbytheriver
01-31-2022, 06:45 PM

The newest Mayhem commercial is my favorite in a long time. "This is going to get 10s and 10s of views."

Commercecomet24
01-31-2022, 06:52 PM
The newest Mayhem commercial is my favorite in a long time. "This is going to get 10s and 10s of views."

Yeah it is, good stuff!