PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs 49ers part 3

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:14 PM
Burrow finally gonna beat the 49ers in bengals 3rd shot at niners in SB.

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:15 PM
Burrow is becoming The Man! Dudes impressive. Brady like comeback

parabrave
01-30-2022, 06:18 PM
And the legend of Johnny B grows. Hey Jerry see what happens when you have a good coach/

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:20 PM
And the legend of Johnny B grows. Hey Jerry see what happens when you have a good coach/

Jerry will never learn

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:20 PM
Burrow breaking into the ickey shuffle while being congratulated by woods is awesome. I hated burrow, but he's won me over. He's a hell of a player

TrapGame
01-30-2022, 06:21 PM
Another outstanding playoff game. Wow.

Vandownbytheriver
I'm so glad I don't have to look at Kelce, Mahomes, Hill or Jaxson Mahomes faces anymore this year. Such a dislikable group of douches.

Commercecomet24
I'm so glad I don't have to look at Kelce, Mahomes, Hill or Jaxson Mahomes faces anymore this year. Such a dislikable group of douches.

I'm right there with ya!

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:22 PM
Kc lost this game at the end of the first half. Had points but got greedy and arrogant and it cost them. Got all off-season to think about chefs lol

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:23 PM
Lol, why y'all hate Mahomes? I always pull for underdogs when my saints are out, but Mahomes seems a very likable guy

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:25 PM
Another outstanding playoff game. Wow.

I can't believe I preferred college football over nfl as recently as a few years back. Nfl is an outstanding product... I only prefer braves baseball

BeardoMSU
01-30-2022, 06:25 PM
Kc lost this game at the end of the first half. Had points but got greedy and arrogant and it cost them. Got all off-season to think about chefs lol

Mahomes was awful in the 2nd half/OT, too. Apparently playing QB is really hard, even when you're an all-time great.

Too bad only a QB in Dallas is raked for it tho....

Vandownbytheriver
01-30-2022, 06:26 PM
Lol, why y'all hate Mahomes? I always pull for underdogs when my saints are out, but Mahomes seems a very likable guy

His girlfriend and brother. And the fact he defends their stupidity. His brother is one of the worst human beings on this planet and his baby mama is the most annoying human alive.

Commercecomet24

I don't mind mahomes so much as his teammates. Lot of them are very unlikeable

Commercecomet24
Mahomes was awful in the 2nd half/OT, too. Apparently playing QB is really hard, even when you're an all-time great.

Right on Beardo!

was21
Mahomes is vastly overrated...that is all

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:27 PM
His girlfriend and brother. And the fact he defends their stupidity. His brother is one of the worst human beings on this planet and his baby mama is the most annoying human alive.

It's his brother and GF... you gotta take up for them. Hell, my wife and family crazy too haha

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:27 PM

Mahomes should take a lot of heat for this because he sucked when it counted most.

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:28 PM

Lol

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:28 PM
Joe Burrow is really early in his career but he looks like he could become THE nfl qb soon.

BeardoMSU
01-30-2022, 06:29 PM

No he's not. He's ****ing great. But even greats have bad plays, games, and even seasons.

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:29 PM
Mahomes should take a lot of heat for this because he sucked when it counted most.

He certainly struggled in the 2nd half, and should get criticized for it. With that said, the chiefs are a 9-8 team without Mahomes

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:31 PM
Joe Burrow is really early in his career but he looks like he could become THE nfl qb soon.

Mahomes, Allen, burrow, and Herbert are all big time and still young. The afc is stacked at qb

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:31 PM
He certainly struggled in the 2nd half, and should get criticized for it. With that said, the chiefs are a 9-8 team without Mahomes

I don't know they got a ton of talent on both sides of the ball and good coach.

They'd still 10 or 11 and make the playoffs with just a good qb

MoreCowbell
01-30-2022, 06:32 PM
It's his brother and GF... you gotta take up for them. Hell, my wife and family crazy too haha

His wife I believe

Vandownbytheriver

They are the type you'd be wishing AIDS on since that's your thing now.

BeardoMSU

True, but after tomorrow's hot takes it'llbe over. Russ hasn't made the playoffs in years, but the narrative is always why don't they "LET RUSS COOK?!?!", lol.

Meanwhile the Dak narrative will follow him through all of next season.

msstate7
I don't know they got a ton of talent on both sides of the ball and good coach.

As a saints fan, I saw drew in his prime make a lot of good players look great. Jimmy graham and Kenny stills come to mind

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:33 PM
Mahomes, Allen, burrow, and Herbert are all big time and still young. The afc is stacked at qb

Agreed those 4 are mega talents.

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:33 PM
They are the type you'd be wishing AIDS on since that's your thing now.

Haha, I'll put them on my wish list just for you since I loved Chris Farley

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 06:34 PM
True, but after tomorrow's hot takes it'llbe over. Russ hasn't made the playoffs in years, but the narrative is always why don't they "LET RUSS COOK?!?!", lol.

Meanwhile the Dak narrative will follow him through all of next season.

Unfortunately all true.

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:42 PM
I seriously hate the rams and 49ers.

msstate7
01-30-2022, 06:47 PM
Both qbs with a big miss

LC Dawg
01-30-2022, 07:01 PM
Neither qb looked real good in the AFC game. Cincy defense won that game in my opinion although Burrow's scrambling to extend drives was impressive.
Bad quarterbacking continuing so far in NFC game.

msstate7
01-30-2022, 07:03 PM
Neither qb looked real good in the AFC game. Cincy defense won that game in my opinion although Burrow's scrambling to extend drives was impressive.
Bad quarterbacking continuing so far in NFC game.

Those 2 runs by burrow were big time

Tater
01-30-2022, 07:21 PM
Mahomes brother is bottom tier human. Wife is mad annoying too. He's not too bad. But he and wilson get immune from certain long-standing criticism because they have a ring. Same as Rodgers.

RocketDawg
01-30-2022, 07:49 PM
Mahomes looked terrible in the second half, and especially the last two or three series. Not sure what he was doing.

That said, I don't mind Cincinnati being in the Super Bowl. Burrows has that team going.

BeardoMSU
01-30-2022, 07:51 PM
Mahomes brother is bottom tier human. Wife is mad annoying too. He's not too bad. But he and wilson get immune from certain long-standing criticism because they have a ring. Same as Rodgers.

Yes.

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 07:53 PM
Mahomes being so athletic gets in his way of being a good qb sometimes. He scrambles when he doesn't have to sometimes and all those passes he throws into traffic gets him in trouble. It all looks great when it works but when it doesn't well you have the second half he put up today.

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 08:40 PM
Deebo Samuel has to be one of the top 10 players in the league regardless of position. Dude is a beast!

Cowbell
01-30-2022, 08:58 PM
Deebo Samuel has to be one of the top 10 players in the league regardless of position. Dude is a beast!

He should be the MVP of the league. Per touch, he is the most dynamic player in the league.

BeardoMSU
01-30-2022, 09:00 PM

Word.

Commercecomet24
01-30-2022, 09:00 PM
He should be the MVP of the league. Per touch, he is the most dynamic player in the league.

He's absolutely amazing. They can almost literally put the guy at any skill
position and he returns kicks too! Just a stud!

msstate7
01-30-2022, 09:35 PM
Bengals vs rams part 1 I mean

Cowbell
01-30-2022, 09:38 PM
I used to think people who believe the league is rigged were crazy. After following the cowboys the last few years and watching other teams in comparison, you will never convince me there isn't referee bias to help certain teams. Goodell has had it out for Jerry ever since he held out on renewing his contract. Watch the rams and the blatant holds tonight. They have tackled Bosa on nearly every drive atleast once. My brother pointed it out to me in the rams first playoff game where Goodell was in the suites with a bunch of ex rams players. The games aren't rigged but they be some heppin goin on.... Tusk knows the game...

coachnorm
01-30-2022, 10:08 PM
Kronke is the most aggressive owner in the NFL. He went thru the motions of requesting the move to LA. Kronke started his stadium development before the NFL even discussed the move. Because of past litigation with the Raiders moving to LA, Kronke knew that the NFL could not stop the move. Kronke threatened scorched earth tactics to keep the NFL in check. Because of this Godell just makes a token expression of kinship with Kronke even-though he hates him.

parabrave
01-30-2022, 10:12 PM
Guys if you are too young to remember SB III or SB VIII and SB VIIII you are about to get a replay of 16 - 7.

Lord McBuckethead
01-31-2022, 02:41 PM

His brother is not one of the worst human beings on the planet, and to say so is stupid as 17. Calm down grandma snowflake.

Lord McBuckethead
01-31-2022, 02:42 PM
Guys if you are too young to remember SB III or SB VIII and SB VIIII you are about to get a replay of 16 - 7.

IX. not VIIII

parabrave
01-31-2022, 04:40 PM
IX. not VIIII

Old age settling in/ But I do remember it was Minn and Pitt played at Tulane Stadium.

Vandownbytheriver
01-31-2022, 04:48 PM
His brother is not one of the worst human beings on the planet, and to say so is stupid as 17. Calm down grandma snowflake.

His brother decided to make a TikTok video on the memorial for Sean Taylor. He also dumped a bottle of water he'd been drinking out of on opposing fans during a worldwide pandemic. Seems like a good dude. If you like his diva attitude and his baby mommas antics, more power to you. Most people do not.

Extendedcab
01-31-2022, 04:54 PM
Old age settling in/ But I do remember it was Minn and Pitt played at Tulane Stadium.

I was there sitting in the nose bleed section in the south end zone! That was a cold day - by New Orleans standards.

Commercecomet24
01-31-2022, 05:33 PM

If I remember right that game was like 2-0 at halftime. I remember watching that game as a kid.

parabrave
01-31-2022, 06:10 PM
I was there sitting in the nose bleed section in the south end zone! That was a cold day - by New Orleans standards.

Poor bastard I remember my dad has tickets to that game and he was glad he didn't go because of the weather. New Orleans can be cold and wet in Jan.

parabrave
01-31-2022, 06:12 PM
If I remember right that game was like 2-0 at halftime. I remember watching that game as a kid.

Either that one or the one before it. Fran got sacked in the EZ I think/

Commercecomet24
01-31-2022, 06:21 PM
Either that one or the one before it. Fran got sacked in the EZ I think/

I just had to look it up, it was this super bowl. The safety occurred when Dave Osborn fumbled a pitch and tarkenton
fell on it in the end zone. 2 great defenses pounding on each other that day.

parabrave
01-31-2022, 06:30 PM

Wasn't there an Ice Storm that day.

Tater
01-31-2022, 06:33 PM
I used to think people who believe the league is rigged were crazy. After following the cowboys the last few years and watching other teams in comparison, you will never convince me there isn't referee bias to help certain teams. Goodell has had it out for Jerry ever since he held out on renewing his contract. Watch the rams and the blatant holds tonight. They have tackled Bosa on nearly every drive atleast once. My brother pointed it out to me in the rams first playoff game where Goodell was in the suites with a bunch of ex rams players. The games aren't rigged but they be some heppin goin on.... Tusk knows the game...

The most penalized team from 2009 - 2021 is the Raiders.

The least penalized team from 2009 - 2021 is the Raider's opponents.

And that's just the surface.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/tag/nfl-officiating/

Saints have been getting boned by refs with a grudge lately. Cowboys got boned a lot this year. Raiders consistently boned and it's so ridiculous even Tim Donaghy would blush.