PDA

View Full Version : Buy stock in Davis Meche now!

AlSwearengen
01-29-2022, 02:13 PM
He is going to own twitter before long.

On a related note, if someone has today?s scrimmage info, start sharing.

Choctaw Dawg
01-29-2022, 02:31 PM
Hancock hit a HR off Sims in the first inning

Jess Davis has a hit

KC Hunt has some legit stuff, he probably will be a valuable backend bullpen guy this year

msstate7
01-29-2022, 02:33 PM
I'm almost interested in baseball again... what's the most likely opening day lineup?

AlSwearengen
01-29-2022, 02:40 PM
Hancock hit a HR off Sims in the first inning

Jess Davis has a hit

KC Hunt has some legit stuff, he probably will be a valuable backend bullpen guy this year

How are you keeping up with this?

Choctaw Dawg
01-29-2022, 02:52 PM
Getting some relayed info from a buddy thats there

Hunt gave up a Double to Revy Higgins and then walked Gray Bane, then proceeded to strike out the side

Cole Cheatham is now relieving Sims, Slate Alford just doubled in Skinner. 2-0 Black Squad

Choctaw Dawg
01-29-2022, 02:58 PM
Stinnett now in for Black Squad, gives up a triple to Lane Forsyth

Choctaw Dawg
01-29-2022, 03:04 PM
Projected Lineup

LF Brad Cumbest
CF Jess Davis
RF Kellum Clark
C Logan Tanner
1B Luke Hancock
2B RJ Yeager
SS Lane Forsyth
3B Kam James

Friday- Landon Sims
Saturday- Jackson Fristoe
Sunday- Cade Smith

Our rotation (Save for Sims) is going to look completely different at the end of the year than it will at the beginning IMO

Choctaw Dawg
01-29-2022, 03:08 PM
2-1 Black Squad after Siebert drives in Forsyth. Stinnett finishes inning with K

OLJWales
01-29-2022, 03:21 PM
Cumbest leading off in the 1 Hole? How's his OBP?

Choctaw Dawg
01-29-2022, 03:45 PM
Cumbest leading off in the 1 Hole? How's his OBP?

Oh no, just listing by who I think will start by position. Should have clarified haha

batting order might look like

Hancock
James
Tanner
Clark
Hines or Alford in DH
Cumbest
Yeagar
Forsyth
Davis

AlSwearengen
01-29-2022, 06:38 PM
Lemonis just posted on twitter “Great scrimmage and some good news! Fired up!

Looks like we got another commitment.

ETA: CJ AuBuchon, a ‘26 LHP. With that name, I was hoping that we had plucked one from the corndogs but he is from N.C.

Commercecomet24
01-29-2022, 07:03 PM
I'm almost interested in baseball again... what's the most likely opening day lineup?

I'm ready! My son and Gulf Coast start their season next Saturday! Bulldogs and Bulldogs, gonna be a fun spring for me!

Coach34
01-29-2022, 09:26 PM
We are at a point where we have excellent competition between extremely talented players. We are one of the most talented teams in the country. Just have to settle on roles. And the players have to perform.

Super is the expectation. NC is the goal. We are legit at that point every season now. #HailState

Commercecomet24
01-29-2022, 09:27 PM
We are at a point where we have excellent competition between extremely talented players. We are one of the most talented teams in the country. Just have to settle on roles. And the players have to perform.

Super is the expectation. NC is the goal. We are legit at that point every season now. #HailState

Great post!

Coach34
01-29-2022, 09:28 PM
I'm ready! My son and Gulf Coast start their season next Saturday! Bulldogs and Bulldogs, gonna be a fun spring for me!

awesome man. Enjoy the ride

Commercecomet24
01-29-2022, 09:41 PM
awesome man. Enjoy the ride

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

OLJWales
01-29-2022, 10:00 PM
Oh no, just listing by who I think will start by position. Should have clarified haha

batting order might look like

Hancock
James
Tanner
Clark
Hines or Alford in DH
Cumbest
Yeagar
Forsyth
Davis

Thanks Man. I'm Hoping Cumbest works up to the 5 Hole or better. I've never hoped for a STATE football player to go baseball till him. I was sold when that Padre Scout talked about him. Some of yall gave Cumbest hell while he was on the fence.