PDA

View Full Version : ???

DawgsBite34
11-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Koenning said that Prescott, Russell, and Williams all practiced today. Im officially done with this. If we have Dak we win out. If we don't, we don't. I will wait and see Saturday at 11:21

DawgsBite34
11-20-2013, 10:43 PM
Via Bonners twitter:

According to Les Koenning he did, but also said Dak did too. RT @nughaud Was Russell practicing or only dressed out?

Homedawg
11-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Koenning said that Prescott, Russell, and Williams all practiced today. Im officially done with this. If we have Dak we win out. If we don't, we don't. I will wait and see Saturday at 11:21

Keep in mind, practiced doesn't mean he did a thing. At practice? Yes. Going to play- nah. Don't let words get you wound up.

DawgsBite34
11-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Keep in mind, practiced doesn't mean he did a thing. At practice? Yes. Going to play- nah. Don't let words get you wound up.

Either way im tired of seeing all the wannabe doctors and people ''I heard this'' or ''No I heard this '' and ''Its his torn rotator cuff.'' bullshit. nothing against anybody but I figured if he's practicing he's gonna play. Mullen needs him. I expect him to play unless his arm is about to fall off

BeastMan
11-20-2013, 10:58 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3671356/we-talkin-bout-practice-o.gif

BeastMan
11-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Via Bonners twitter:

According to Les Koenning he did, but also said Dak did too. RT @nughaud Was Russell practicing or only dressed out?

http://schofieldstudio.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/practice-meme.jpg?w=560

BeastMan
11-20-2013, 11:02 PM
But But But Dak needs to work on his 3 step drops and delivery......

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37509852.jpg

Dawg61
11-20-2013, 11:08 PM
I expect him to play unless his arm is about to fall off

I expected this vs Bama

DawgsBite34
11-20-2013, 11:13 PM
If we don't have Dak, you can shit in the woods and call the dogs for this team. Russell could do it but Mullen wont help him out enough. Williams will be able to do it in the future but not now. Kind of asking a little too much of the guy to pull out 2 must win games like this. If Dak Is out, Mullen is too.

Homedawg
11-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Either way im tired of seeing all the wannabe doctors and people ''I heard this'' or ''No I heard this '' and ''Its his torn rotator cuff.'' bullshit. nothing against anybody but I figured if he's practicing he's gonna play. Mullen needs him. I expect him to play unless his arm is about to fall off

OK

smootness
11-20-2013, 11:32 PM
I expected this vs Bama

People act like Russell never came back in the game against Bama. He was back in on the next series. The result of his 1st pass? About 8 feet wide of its intended target.

Again, perhaps he knew he couldn't get it done, and he pulled himself for the betterment of the team.

People may think of you as more tough if you 'gut it out' and can't do anything effectively, but all you've done is hurt your team for the sake of your selfishness. Can we PLEASE stop with this crap?

Homedawg
11-20-2013, 11:36 PM
I expected this vs Bama

So maybe that was the case?? I mean if you can't raise your arm to take a snap then that equals arm falling off for a QB right?

Dawg61
11-21-2013, 12:08 AM
If TR was leaving it to Dak I'd agree with you but he was leaving it to a deer in headlights true freshman vs #1 and back to back National Champs Alabama. If the game was a blowout I'd agree too but it wasn't. We had a really good shot to win and TR tapped-out. That's being selfish in my book especially if you're the Senior Captain and everyone else is looking at you to lead them to the promise land. You and I will just forever view this differently.

It_Could_Happen
11-21-2013, 03:07 AM
If TR was leaving it to Dak I'd agree with you but he was leaving it to a deer in headlights true freshman vs #1 and back to back National Champs Alabama. If the game was a blowout I'd agree too but it wasn't. We had a really good shot to win and TR tapped-out. That's being selfish in my book especially if you're the Senior Captain and everyone else is looking at you to lead them to the promise land. You and I will just forever view this differently.

Why don't you go do it then? I'm sick of people bashing these damn kids and don't even know what is going on. You have no idea what was going on on the sideline in that ball game so don't sit here and bash the kid for it.

sbcmortgageman
11-21-2013, 05:26 AM
If he was truly out for the season like some folks top secret sources say, he would not even be practicing.

Dawg61
11-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Why don't you go do it then? I'm sick of people bashing these damn kids and don't even know what is going on. You have no idea what was going on on the sideline in that ball game so don't sit here and bash the kid for it.

Why do you still feel the need to coddle TR? You keep calling him a kid so who did Russell leave that game to then? Tyler is about to have to fight for a job as a pro QB against lots of very good and very tough QBs. Ya know guys like Tim Tebow who can't even get a phone call right now. Do you think Tim Tebow would EVER come out of a game vs Bama?

In the Auburn/Georgia game Aaron Murray had blood all over his face and he was fighting the trainers on the sideline so he could go back into the game. Johnny Manziel could barely raise his right arm after getting tackled vs Auburn and was in obvious pain yet managed to finish that game and hasn't missed one since. All 3 of those guys are soon to be TR competition for a job. Toughness is a quality those GMs and scouts will look for and what do you think they'll rate TR as? All 3 of those guys also played in the SEC.

Are we the school that lets our Senior Captains tap-out when the pressure gets too high? I don't blame TR though because he's learned to do that from Dan tapping-out the last 2 years in the tough games.