PDA

View Full Version : NFL Divisional playoffs

parabrave
01-22-2022, 02:52 PM
I know SF is the Hot team but it going to be COLLLDDDD tonight. I'll take Rogers and the points. Titans get Henry back and Cincy isn't there yet so take the Titans.

WSOPdawg
01-22-2022, 03:09 PM
I know SF is the Hot team but it going to be COLLLDDDD tonight. I'll take Rogers and the points. Titans get Henry back and Cincy isn't there yet so take the Titans.

I'm thinking about teasing to SF +11.5 and under the total to 53.5. As for Cincy & Tenn, I can honestly see this game going either way, and therefore have no feel for this game.

Vandownbytheriver
01-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Going to root for Green Bay and Cincy. I don't think SF can beat Tampa Bay and I'm tired of Brady. Despise the Titans, so go Bengals.

LC Dawg
01-22-2022, 07:02 PM
Titans/Bengals is a good game. Cincy fans probably losing their minds over the Burrow interception that contacted the ground.

Catfish
01-22-2022, 07:13 PM
Can't believe the fourth down call. Always take the points, especially in a playoff game.

RocketDawg
01-22-2022, 07:27 PM
Cincy just may get the FG with the interception, 22 seconds to go.

Henry doesn't seem to be playing full speed tonight.

LC Dawg
01-22-2022, 07:36 PM
Tannehill played badly and Henry obviously wasn't 100% but the Bengals made the plays when they had to.

RocketDawg
01-22-2022, 08:19 PM
Too cold in Green Bay. At least there's no snow on the field.

RocketDawg
01-22-2022, 09:00 PM
Seems like GB should be up more than 7-0.

Catfish
01-22-2022, 09:18 PM
Seems like GB should be up more than 7-0.

I agree. Too dang cold.

RocketDawg
01-22-2022, 09:37 PM
With any luck at all it'd be 7-7 at the half instead of 7-0. Good block of the FG by the 49ers though, so damage was minimized.

WhiskeyPirate
01-22-2022, 09:42 PM
San Fran is built on good defense. I’m rooting for Rodgers, he’s got some guts to tell the truth to the media about all the bs going on. Hats off to him.

Vandownbytheriver
01-22-2022, 10:54 PM
The Niners have won me over during the game. And it's pretty easy to dislike Rodgers.

mparkerfd20
01-22-2022, 11:15 PM
49ers and Bengals (I hope) for an old school repeat of the 1989 Super Bowl XXIII

parabrave
01-22-2022, 11:49 PM
Well dam I didn't see that coming. Oh well Rogers is gonna look good in Black and Gold next year.

BeardoMSU
01-23-2022, 12:04 AM
Well dam I didn't see that coming. Oh well Rogers is gonna look good in Black and Gold next year.

Lots of OM fans hanging on the projections of Matt being drafted by them, lol.

Tater
01-23-2022, 12:30 AM
San Fran is built on good defense. I’m rooting for Rodgers, he’s got some guts to tell the truth to the media about all the bs going on. Hats off to him.

He doesn't have guts. He's got an arrogant I'm smarter than you attitude but in actuality he's a dumbass and an asshole. Him and Kyrie both. Happy to see him fail. Rip bozo

BeardoMSU
01-23-2022, 12:36 AM
He doesn't have guts. He's got an arrogant I'm smarter than you attitude but in actuality he's a dumbass and an asshole. Him and Kyrie both. Happy to see him fail. Rip bozo

Now he has all off season to pursue his scientific "research" career. Such bravery on his part.

Tater
01-23-2022, 01:46 AM
Now he has all off season to pursue his scientific "research" career. Such bravery on his part.

hey he's 1 out of about 50 guys who were starting QBs with a super bowl. maybe if lightning strikes twice he'll be the 1 out of 50 people who die from the disease he thinks he know more than numerous doctors and scientists about.

Crazy how Rona was ravaging the NFL until the playoffs. Even though up in here in Wisconsin we crossed 800k confirmed active cases.

TUSK
01-23-2022, 04:02 PM
In.

MaroonFlounder
01-23-2022, 04:37 PM

Smart people do their own research and make the best decisions for themselves.

Your government is not your god.

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2022, 06:08 PM

Pretty much everyone who I've seen "doing their own research" aren't actually doing any research. They are using it as an excuse to not get vaccinated. And if that's what they want to do, it's their right. Just stop with the grandstanding and acting like you're smarter than everyone else. He and Kyrie both want you to think they are smarter than everyone else and it's just a case of them drawing a line in the sand because "no one gets to tell me what to do!!!" That young little gal Aa-Ron has now has made him go full on crazy.

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 06:14 PM
what is this Tom Brady effect that when a team gets way ahead of him in post-season they just totally implode?

MaroonFlounder
01-23-2022, 06:19 PM
Pretty much everyone who I've seen "doing their own research" aren't actually doing any research. They are using it as an excuse to not get vaccinated. And if that's what they want to do, it's their right. Just stop with the grandstanding and acting like you're smarter than everyone else. He and Kyrie both want you to think they are smarter than everyone else and it's just a case of them drawing a line in the sand because "no one gets to tell me what to do!!!" That young little gal Aa-Ron has now has made him go full on crazy.

Not a Rodgers fan, but If he is on the level....

He said that he is allergic to one of the components in the phizer and moderna

Then he looked into getting the J&J and saw the reports of people getting blood clots and myocarditis.

Then he GOT Covid. So now he has antibodies and some level of natural immunity.

On top of all that, many athletes are very particular about what they put into their bodies in the first place.

In America, you should have that right. Hell, the CDC is now saying that getting the virus and getting over it is better than getting the shots.

Saltydog
01-23-2022, 06:20 PM
what is this Tom Brady effect that when a team gets way ahead of him in post-season they just totally implode?

You can't kill Tom Brady unless you drive a stake thru this heart........Ole Man is unreal........I don't like him but he is the GOAT and I hate to say that because I was a huge Joe Montana fan.....

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 06:23 PM
You can't kill Tom Brady unless you stick a stake thru this heart........Ole Man is unreal........I don't like him but he is the GOAT and I hate to say that because I was a huge Joe Montana fan.....

That's the thing, Tom Brady has not even played very well. The Rams have literally just PUSHED the Bucs back into this tie game with turnovers and a missed FG.

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 06:25 PM
And Cooper Kupp wins the game for the Rams with back to back receptions to setup the winning chip shot FG.

BeardoMSU
01-23-2022, 06:27 PM
And Cooper Kupp wins the game for the Rams with back to back receptions to setup the winning chip shot FG.

That was nuts.

Saltydog
01-23-2022, 06:29 PM

You absolutely can't let them get behind you like that but I will say this, Kupp is bad boy......

mparkerfd20
01-23-2022, 06:37 PM
GOATs don't beat Rams.

parabrave
01-23-2022, 06:39 PM
Dam. How many thought the Rams should've taken a knee after Stafford almost fumbled the ball. And then catching the Bucs in a delayed safety blitz. Balls McVay.

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2022, 06:45 PM
Just need the Bills to beat the Chiefs now and I'll be happy. If Mahomes would get rid of his brother and baby momma he'd be much more likable.

RocketDawg
01-23-2022, 06:48 PM

Tampa Bay defense lost the game in the end with the prevent defense.

RocketDawg
01-23-2022, 06:49 PM
Just need the Bills to beat the Chiefs now and I'll be happy. If Mahomes would get rid of his brother and baby momma he'd be much more likable.

Agree.

msstate7
01-23-2022, 06:57 PM

There's a solution... don't follow anything nfl players do off the field (as long as they aren't breaking the law), but just watch them on the field.

Saint fans hate Michael Thomas for his crazy talk on Twitter, but I don't read it. He's an unbelievable wr, so I want him.

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2022, 07:01 PM
There's a solution... don't follow anything nfl players do off the field (as long as they aren't breaking the law), but just watch them on the field.

Saint fans hate Michael Thomas for his crazy talk on Twitter, but I don't read it. He's an unbelievable wr, so I want him.

In todays day and age, that's almost impossible. They show them on tv all the time. You're almost forced to keep up with it. They pretty much all think because they play sports you should care what they think or say.

And another solution, don't be a douche and people might like you. That's probably too much to ask for some

Tater
01-23-2022, 07:03 PM

"Smart" people do "their own (google) research."

Actual Smart people listen to the experts.

Rodgers threw out the allergic excuse after getting drug. I'm all for protecting yourself but he just wanted to sound like the Berkeley I'm better than you douche canoe he is. 888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die. The only true change the CDC has made has gone against science recommendations of shortening quarantine (because a general 10 day stoppage would cripple the economy which is hilarious and giving that knowledge to the masses won't have ill effect.)

Rodgers is not the guy to defend. Same as Kyrie.

Todd4State
01-23-2022, 07:04 PM
You can't kill Tom Brady unless you drive a stake thru this heart........Ole Man is unreal........I don't like him but he is the GOAT and I hate to say that because I was a huge Joe Montana fan.....

I would love to have seen Montana in the Air Raid and with today's rules and training. If that were the case there would be no debate about who the best of all time really is.

Tater
01-23-2022, 07:07 PM
I would love to have seen Montana in the Air Raid and with today's rules and training. If that were the case there would be no debate about who the best of all time really is.

Yea... Peyton

msstate7
01-23-2022, 07:08 PM
In todays day and age, that's almost impossible. They show them on tv all the time. You're almost forced to keep up with it. They pretty much all think because they play sports you should care what they think or say.

And another solution, don't be a douche and people might like you. That's probably too much to ask for some

Works for me, but I only follow Twitter for practice/injury reports. I don't follow any of the players. I also don't watch any of the kickoff shows

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 07:21 PM
GOATs don't beat Rams.

LOL

msstate7
01-23-2022, 07:57 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/66gs840V/A806-B280-7628-4-BBB-B210-94-A549197826.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fkcqFL1k)

RougeDawg
01-23-2022, 08:33 PM

Rodgers threw out the allergic excuse after getting drug. I'm all for protecting yourself but he just wanted to sound like the Berkeley I'm better than you douche canoe he is. 888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die. The only true change the CDC has made has gone against science recommendations of shortening quarantine (because a general 10 day stoppage would cripple the economy which is hilarious and giving that knowledge to the masses won't have ill effect.)

So smart people listen to the "Experts" spewing lies about things, while their actual FOIA'd emails show they withheld the facts to promote lies? By you posting here, your internet works. Are your browsers broken to research this public information?

Why are the most "vaccinated" states and nations now having the largest surges in cases? Do you do data or simply lap up propaganda? Why are nations stopping boosters? The same nations have given the most boosters and are as highly "vaccinated" as any on earth. Why are nations that used certain cheap drugs not seeing surges.

If you care to look, Fauci's emails show he was told and acknowledged April 2020 that these drugs would work and protect people. This so called "expert" was also told it was man made, masks don't work, and lock downs don't work in Spring 2020. His email responses confirmed he knew these things. Prior to that everything these experts had published confirmed all of this. What changed April 2020? Fauci's pocked book sure exploded over the last 2 years. Look them up and then come back here with your BS.

I already clowned you on this in private. Don't make me in public. Oh, and watch out for that cliff ahead of you.

ETA: Tell Santa and the Easter Bunny I said what's up.

RougeDawg
01-23-2022, 08:35 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/66gs840V/A806-B280-7628-4-BBB-B210-94-A549197826.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fkcqFL1k)

I see you made it through last night without a lead deposit. How were the crazies on Bourbon last night? Maybe the cold kept the crime at bay.

Commercecomet24
01-23-2022, 08:41 PM
GOATs don't beat Rams.

He did in the super bowl lol!

msstate7
01-23-2022, 08:48 PM
I see you made it through last night without a lead deposit. How were the crazies on Bourbon last night? Maybe the cold kept the crime at bay.

Man, I always go to pat o's from St. Peter off royal. I try my best to avoid bourbon

Tater
01-23-2022, 09:11 PM
So smart people listen to the "Experts" spewing lies about things, while their actual FOIA'd emails show they withheld the facts to promote lies? By you posting here, your internet works. Are your browsers broken to research this public information?

Why are the most "vaccinated" states and nations now having the largest surges in cases? Do you do data or simply lap up propaganda? Why are nations stopping boosters? The same nations have given the most boosters and are as highly "vaccinated" as any on earth. Why are nations that used certain cheap drugs not seeing surges.

If you care to look, Fauci's emails show he was told and acknowledged April 2020 that these drugs would work and protect people. This so called "expert" was also told it was man made, masks don't work, and lock downs don't work in Spring 2020. His email responses confirmed he knew these things. Prior to that everything these experts had published confirmed all of this. What changed April 2020? Fauci's pocked book sure exploded over the last 2 years. Look them up and then come back here with your BS.

I already clowned you on this in private. Don't make me in public. Oh, and watch out for that cliff ahead of you.

ETA: Tell Santa and the Easter Bunny I said what's up.

You clowned me in private? You never ****ing responded to my rebuttal. You messaged once and then didn't respond back. That's not clowning, that's believing your own shit and ignoring someone giving you proper data / rebuttal back. You are quite literally full of your own shit.

Kindly **** off, and go spin the 1 in 50 wheel. Good luck.

If you want to decide to get into an open shit slinging contest, go "research" vaccinated deaths vs. unvaxxed deaths. The results may shock you. Vaccine != Immunity is just you quite simply being an idiot. Vaccines don't stop you from catching it they train your body to fight it. If you can't grasp that simple of a concept then any amount of research you do is quite literally worthless.

Post less.

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 09:22 PM
Mahomes and Allen are fun to watch.

TrapGame
01-23-2022, 09:28 PM
These have been the best playoff games I've ever seen. Everyone has been amazing. This Chiefs/Bills game is just nuts.

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 09:35 PM
I think we are currently watching the best 2 teams in the league.

MaroonFlounder
01-23-2022, 09:38 PM

888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die.

"Experts" like Fauci are paid to lie to you.

888K figure includes those that died WITH Covid, and not necessarily FROM Covid.

The true numbers that died FROM just Covid are about 6% of what is reported.

RocketDawg
01-23-2022, 09:40 PM
Quite an ending to the KC/Buffalo game. Looks like Buffalo's going to win, but with 13 seconds left, anything can happen.

maroonmania
WOW, what a game.

Percho
What a game

msstate7
01-23-2022, 09:43 PM
These have been the best playoff games I've ever seen. Everyone has been amazing. This Chiefs/Bills game is just nuts.

This is one is great. Saints vs Vikings in nfc championship, saints in super bowl, 49ers vs bengals super bowl, Denver GB super bowl, and bills giants SB were great too

I'm certainly biased to saints games

Percho
01-23-2022, 09:45 PM
What a game

Saltydog
01-23-2022, 09:47 PM

Buffalo and KC are the two best teams in the game IMO.....Ashamed someone has to lose.....Both QBs are incredible.......Now, with that said, Cincy maybe the hottest team in the league.......

Leeshouldveflanked
01-23-2022, 09:53 PM

Amazing how much money the experts have made on this man made virus.

maroonmania
01-23-2022, 09:53 PM
Have a feeling the Bills will never see the ball again. This is sort of where I like the college OT better.

Cowbell
01-23-2022, 09:57 PM
Romo is like the 14 year old excited nerd calling these games. It's so annoying

Activated Alpha
01-23-2022, 10:02 PM
Ugh damn KC in the AFC championship again. Really wanted the Bills to win because I?m getting I?m tired of Mahomes already. Really pulling for Cincy now

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2022, 10:03 PM
Ugh damn KC in the AFC championship again. Really wanted the Bills to win because I?m getting I?m tired of Mahomes already. Really pulling for Cincy now

Hill and Kelce are just as bad.

Turfdawg67
01-23-2022, 10:05 PM

888K figure includes those that died WITH Covid, and not necessarily FROM Covid.

C'mon Scooba, ban these morons. How many times do you have to tell them?

Dak Holliday
01-23-2022, 10:05 PM
This was the best game we are gonna get. The Super Bowl will pale in comparison. Allen was so good that it?s insane that they lost.

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2022, 10:07 PM
This was the best game we are gonna get. The Super Bowl will pale in comparison. Allen was so good that it?s insane that they lost.

NFL OT is horrible. Both teams get the ball if you kick a field goal, but not a TD? Makes no sense.

Turfdawg67
01-23-2022, 10:08 PM

Really is a shame one of them had to lose. Should've squib kicked it with 13 seconds. Wouldn't have had the time to kick that FG with 3 seconds

MaroonFlounder
01-23-2022, 10:10 PM
C'mon Scooba, ban these morons. How many times do you have to tell them?

I hate that this thread turned into a Rodgers hate fest, but it did. And that's what started it.

I believe he and Novak Djokovic are both getting unfair criticism.

Dak Holliday
01-23-2022, 10:12 PM
Can?t leave Kelce wide open after coming off clean with 8 sec left. That was the killer. You keep him on the line with a huge jam and double him in the zone.

parabrave
01-23-2022, 10:20 PM
Can?t leave Kelce wide open after coming off clean with 8 sec left. That was the killer. You keep him on the line with a huge jam and double him in the zone.

Can't jam that guy he will just run over you or the DB will get called for holding.

Dak Holliday
01-23-2022, 10:24 PM
Can't jam that guy he will just run over you or the DB will get called for holding.

He came off the end of the line. His guy rushed leaving him wide open. You can jam his inside with LB/DL without drawing the hold.

MetEdDawg
01-23-2022, 10:39 PM
Best round of the playoffs I can remember.

3 road teams win on last second FGs and that Bills Chiefs game was the best of all 4. Great weekend of football.

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2022, 11:10 PM
I hate that this thread turned into a Rodgers hate fest, but it did. And that's what started it.

It started with someone declaring Rodgers a hero for "telling the truth." No need to hijack a football thread with your own personal beliefs.

Big4Dawg
01-23-2022, 11:16 PM
How bout those Chieeeeeefs

Tater
01-24-2022, 01:11 AM

Look at the total US death count year over year and compare the spike in 2020 to the covid numbers.

Like math isn't this hard

coachnorm
01-24-2022, 01:12 AM
Were my eyes deceiving me? Did Buffalo only bring eight to block a game winning field goal? Correct me if I am wrong.

Tater
01-24-2022, 01:14 AM

Rich people get richer every day no matter what you do. The PPP loan spent 600 billion on businesses when it was all supposed to help pay for payroll. Businesses hit records in profit in a pandemic.

Doctors aren't getting rich. This isn't a hard concept, but hey, Lee should have flanked and then we wouldn't have to lie about bringing back serfdom and slavery.

Tater
01-24-2022, 01:15 AM
Were my eyes deceiving me? Did Buffalo only bring eight to block a game winning field goal? Correct me if I am wrong.

I mean they brought 4 on back to back defensive plays when the name of the game was wasting clock. You drop 11 and beg mahomes to run and slide / TO in time far enough on that last play in regulation. Frazier cost himself a job today.

Tater
01-24-2022, 01:19 AM

Joker at least isn't flaunting his beliefs like he's smarter than everyone. That's the difference.

They're both trash for forgoing the protocols put in place and thinking the rules don't apply to them. I could care less about taking the vaccine or not. You're a dumbass if you don't. But that's on you. Acting like you're smart is why one is getting ruthlessly drug in the media and why the other has people going "meh."

Like you can refuse the vaccine, but during a pandemic if you aren't doing your part to help stop the spread then a country doesn't have to let you in. Hell, a country should have the right to refuse anyone. This isn't rocket surgery

RocketDawg
01-24-2022, 07:35 AM
Have a feeling the Bills will never see the ball again. This is sort of where I like the college OT better.

I don't like it either. Both teams should at least have the ball once on offense, touchdown or not - especially in a playoff or other important game.

MaroonFlounder
01-24-2022, 07:53 AM
Like you can refuse the vaccine, but during a pandemic if you aren't doing your part to help stop the spread

There's more vaxxed people getting Covid and spreading Covid than unvaxxed at this point. That's the whole nature of mutations/other variants.

I'm not sure what alternate universe you're living in.

MaroonFlounder
01-24-2022, 07:56 AM
. I could care less about taking the vaccine or not. You're a dumbass if you don't. But that's on you.

Tell that to me in person you'd get punched. We buried my aunt 10 days after her 2nd shot.

VARES is only reporting about 10% of the adverse reactions to the shots. It's criminal what they are doing.

Tater
01-24-2022, 09:40 AM
Tell that to me in person you'd get punched. We buried my aunt 10 days after her 2nd shot.

VARES is only reporting about 10% of the adverse reactions to the shots. It's criminal what they are doing.

38% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Sounds like her PCP probably should have advised her against it specifically which several have done on an individual basis. But I'm not sure of her underlying conditions. Did she have diabetes, cancer, doesntexistitis?