PDA

View Full Version : Where does Knox end up?

Leroy Jenkins
01-20-2022, 03:26 PM
Back in TX somewhere? LSU?

Cooterpoot
01-20-2022, 03:44 PM
Big 12 school probably

StarkVegasSteve
01-20-2022, 04:26 PM
Where he thinks he will go and where he will actually go are two different things. I imagine he thinks he is going to end up at UT, LSU, A&M. He will probably end up at TCU, UNT, or SMU type school. Wish the kid nothing but the best, if he doesn?t think he will get on the field here then maybe it is best for him to move on. He only has a finite amount of time to play football so he better enjoy it.

Johnson85
01-20-2022, 04:47 PM
Where he thinks he will go and where he will actually go are two different things. I imagine he thinks he is going to end up at UT, LSU, A&M. He will probably end up at TCU, UNT, or SMU type school. Wish the kid nothing but the best, if he doesn?t think he will get on the field here then maybe it is best for him to move on. He only has a finite amount of time to play football so he better enjoy it.

Be interesting to see how much interest he gets. He's only going to be a RS freshman and was highly rated out of high school, but he also got beat out for playing time by another, less highly touted freshman (although I'm not sure they were at the same WR position?). Does his stock actually drop because he didn't get playing time as a freshman? Or does his stock stay the same and maybe slightly rise because whoever gets him now doesn't have to worry about him transferring without penalty?

WhiskeyPirate
01-20-2022, 04:57 PM
Calvin coming back plus Dortch probably led to his decision. Tamu has probably already purchased Knox.

TheLostDawg
01-20-2022, 04:58 PM
Be interesting to see how much interest he gets. He's only going to be a RS freshman and was highly rated out of high school, but he also got beat out for playing time by another, less highly touted freshman (although I'm not sure they were at the same WR position?). Does his stock actually drop because he didn't get playing time as a freshman? Or does his stock stay the same and maybe slightly rise because whoever gets him now doesn't have to worry about him transferring without penalty?

I think that last line helps. Didn't think about that

Cooterpoot
01-20-2022, 05:01 PM
He might end up in TX or LA. The question is, can he get on the field? He didn't here last year. We had another FR that did. It's not like our receivers were very consistent either. Oh, well. Let him listen to the talk and bounce around. And he won't be the last WR to leave either. Going to be lots of turnover at WR and QB in this system.

Bothrops
01-20-2022, 05:18 PM
LSU probably

HancockCountyDog
01-20-2022, 05:28 PM
LSU probably

Highly doubtful.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-20-2022, 08:12 PM
He was behind a walkon this year.

MafiaDawg
01-20-2022, 08:20 PM
LSU usually looks at guys who could not get on the 10 deep from a 7-5 MSU team.

WhiskeyPirate
01-20-2022, 08:35 PM
He’s a good player, I’m sure he will have a lot of offers

Commercecomet24
01-20-2022, 08:42 PM
He's headed to the big12 more than likely

Bothrops
01-20-2022, 11:13 PM
He's headed to the big12 more than likely

Is that what he wants? He's a hyped kid that hasn't played yet, so he's essentially a high school prospect with a year in an SEC weight room. I would think any SEC program would take him that likes to throw the ball.

DownwardDawg
01-20-2022, 11:27 PM

Yeah. Lol. ^^^ This^^^

Dak Holliday
01-21-2022, 04:39 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BiscuitEater
01-21-2022, 08:26 PM
LSU probably

Ain't happening! Not in this lifetime!

Commercecomet24
01-21-2022, 08:34 PM
Is that what he wants? He's a hyped kid that hasn't played yet, so he's essentially a high school prospect with a year in an SEC weight room. I would think any SEC program would take him that likes to throw the ball.

I'm sure he can go to an sec school but if he wants playing time he'll go somewhere else.

BuckyIsAB****
01-21-2022, 08:48 PM
X Thomas Tulu
Y Williams Ford
H Walley Calvin
Z Robinson Ducking/Harmon

Idk where the Mosley kid will play yet