PDA

View Full Version : Packers/Vikings game

RocketDawg
01-02-2022, 08:23 PM
The people in Green Bar are either nuts or hardy souls. It's 11 there with a windchill of 1, and the stadium is full.

Commercecomet24
01-02-2022, 08:37 PM
I looked at the forecast and they don't have one day above freezing for at least the next ten days. I don't know how they do it. Their high Friday is 10 lol

Extendedcab
01-03-2022, 11:54 AM
After living in the Boston area for 4 years, all I can say is you get used to it. You also have to dress appropriately - layering is the key.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-03-2022, 11:57 AM
Lots of Fireball.

Commercecomet24
01-03-2022, 12:37 PM
After living in the Boston area for 4 years, all I can say is you get used to it. You also have to dress appropriately - layering is the key.

Man I don't know that I could ever get used to that kind of cold.

HereComesTheSpiral
01-03-2022, 01:11 PM
The people in Green Bar are either nuts or hardy souls. It's 11 there with a windchill of 1, and the stadium is full.

St Louis Blues and Minnesota Wild played the Winter classic at Target Field New Years and it was minus 10.

msstate7
01-03-2022, 01:14 PM
Lots of Fireball.

Or pain pills like Brett

Extendedcab
01-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Man I don't know that I could ever get used to that kind of cold.

Well, I knew I was up there for a limited time period and I had a choice; I could either get out in the cold and try to enjoy it (skiing, Snow-shoeing, hiking, etc) or stay inside and watch most of the year (November thru May) go by. I went outside and enjoyed it the best I could for my age.***

Who knew it, I certainly didn't that Massachusetts is apple country? They have some great orchards there - fresh apple cider and apple cider donoughts are delicious.

Commercecomet24
01-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Well, I knew I was up there for a limited time period and I had a choice; I could either get out in the cold and try to enjoy it (skiing, Snow-shoeing, hiking, etc) or stay inside and watch most of the year (November thru May) go by. I went outside and enjoyed it the best I could for my age.***

Who knew it, I certainly didn't that Massachusetts is apple country? They have some great orchards there - fresh apple cider and apple cider donoughts are delicious.

I would be the same way, I can't stand to be cooped up. Man I love apples and anything made with them.

parabrave
01-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Wait till they come down here. My troops from the north couldn't take the summer heat esp Camp Shelby in August.

msudawglb
01-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Green Bay will have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That weather will be a big contributor to them easily making it to the Super bowl.

msstate7
01-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Green Bay will have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That weather will be a big contributor to them easily making it to the Super bowl.

They had it last year, and lost to a Florida team

RocketDawg
01-03-2022, 02:05 PM
Wait till they come down here. My troops from the north couldn't take the summer heat esp Camp Shelby in August.

Camp Shelby is the hottest place in the world. And they have some gigantic rattlesnakes.

PCHSDawg
01-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Camp Shelby is the hottest place in the world. And they have some gigantic rattlesnakes.

Great place to grow up.😁