PDA

View Full Version : I don't care about

biscuit
11-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Croom vs Mullen, or Hud, or Striklin, or Ole Miss or any of the bullshit that is getting spewed on this board.......

All I wanna know is the status of Dak, Tyler and who is our starting QB gonna be saturday.

That is what is important right now....We still have a chance at a bowl game and we have a very difficult task in Little Rock.

Can someone post the status of these guys and not "rumors"

CJDAWG85
11-20-2013, 09:20 AM
+Infinity

UMCDawg16
11-20-2013, 09:24 AM
That's the problem, I don't think anyone really knows.

BogeyGolfer
11-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Croom vs Mullen, or Hud, or Striklin, or Ole Miss or any of the bullshit that is getting spewed on this board.......

All I wanna know is the status of Dak, Tyler and who is our starting QB gonna be saturday.

That is what is important right now....We still have a chance at a bowl game and we have a very difficult task in Little Rock.

I agree with you, I think today is the first day the media will be allowed into practice so we should know this afternoon.

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2013, 09:33 AM
I agree with you, I think today is the first day the media will be allowed into practice so we should know this afternoon.

I'll bet a thousand pennies we don't know anything till 11:00 Saturday morning.

Nobody knows what is going on with Dak. I think this is mostly because Dan has been forthcoming about him being day to day with an injury that can go away at any minute, and people aren't used to that answer, so that we don't know how to take it.

People are comfortable with injuries that are 2/3 weeks or 1/2 weeks. However, Dak has a "maybe" injury, and that doesn't sit well with people .

slickdawg
11-20-2013, 09:38 AM
The media doesn't get to watch practice. The school may make some players available after practice for interviews, Dak has been off limits since his mother passed away.

I don't think there's any grand conspiracy to hide who our QB is going to be, we're going to play whomever we can. There's no room for error, if we don't win Saturday, our bowl hopes die, so we'll put our best foot forward, and hopefully it's Dak.

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Here is what an injury website is reporting:

Mississippi St
Date Pos Player Injury Status
11/19/13 QB Dak Prescott Elbow "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/19/13 QB Tyler Russell Shoulder "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/17/13 TE Brandon Hill Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/17/13 LB Deontae Skinner Neck "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/17/13 TE Gus Walley Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/17/13 DL Jordan Washington Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/17/13 DL Quay Evans Suspension "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/17/13 DL Torrey Dale Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Arkansas
11/12/13 DB Dee Arrington Undisclosed out for season
11/12/13 LB Ferlando Bohanna Concussion out for season
09/08/13 OL Justin Malone Foot out for season
09/04/13 DB Jay Hughes Achilles out for season

FISHDAWG
11-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Quay suspended again or is this from the original suspension ..... and I thought you were either NOT gonna play or were off suspension and could play - never seen a suspension listed as questionable to play

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2013, 10:27 AM
Quay suspended again or is this from the original suspension ..... and I thought you were either NOT gonna play or were off suspension and could play - never seen a suspension listed as questionable to play

I have no idea if this is the original suspension or another one. I guess he has him as questionable because suspension length was never publicly announced.

pdawg10msu
11-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Based ok Dak's Instagram I believe he is playing.

smootness
11-20-2013, 10:29 AM

My guess is that means that he could be suspended but they're not sure. I doubt that website has any more information than we do.

hacker
11-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Based ok Dak's Instagram I believe he is playing.

That instagram post means absolutely nothing.

missouridawg
11-20-2013, 01:31 PM

I totally agree that it would be nice if we knew about Tyler and Dak.... but I actually like the secrecy. We all want our school to get better at controlling the media... and keeping injuries quiet is one of the small ways to do that.

Bret Bielema has no clue who's going to play QB this weekend and I like the thought of that.

HoopsDawg
11-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Dak's season is over. Hopefully Tyler can bounce back, but I look for Damien to be the guy.

Political Hack
11-20-2013, 02:11 PM
third thread I've said this in now... and it's probably about as good as it's going to get unless you talk to CDM, Dak, or Tyler directly...

pretty solid read here based on what I was told, but I think Dak will play and Tyler will not. I wouldn't be shocked to see Tyler dress for emergency purposes, but I can't see him playing before the bowl game in all likelihood. Also why I predicted 63 points with Tyler against Arky... cause we're not going to see him on the field IMO.

maroonmania
11-20-2013, 02:17 PM

OK, we will all try to limit our postings to only things you care about.