Low 40's and 0% chance of rain

17 TWC, that is all.

rcsteph1
11-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Haha I'll prepare for the opposite with a chance of whooping some rebel @$$

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2013, 10:42 AM
17 TWC, that is all.

Going along with your thoughts I see they have decided to see how much information they can cram on the screen again. They did that a while back and I hated it. I assumed they quit because of complaints. I hate it. They've got the actual screen so small that it now looks like Stephanie Abrams is down to B cups...something I never thought possible until now.

TheRef
11-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Going along with your thoughts I see they have decided to see how much information they can cram on the screen again. They did that a while back and I hated it. I assumed they quit because of complaints. I hate it. They've got the actual screen so small that it now looks like Stephanie Abrams is down to B cups...something I never thought possible until now.

Also, on Locals on the 8s, they have this greeting for you as it starts up. If it's 5:00 it says "Let's go get something to drink together." WTF Weather Channel.....I can't watch TWC for more than 1 minute without wanting to throw my remote at the screen.

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Also, on Locals on the 8s, they have this greeting for you as it starts up. If it's 5:00 it says "Let's go get something to drink together." WTF Weather Channel.....I can't watch TWC for more than 1 minute without wanting to throw my remote at the screen.

Maybe they're saying you need to be halfway to hammered to watch them now. I know when I turn them on to get a quick forecast and instead see some guy that looks like an extra from Duck Dynasty digging in the side of a mountain jumping up and down about finding some rock I can't pronounce it sends the blood pressure to elevated levels too.

TheRef
11-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Maybe they're saying you need to be halfway to hammered to watch them now. I know when I turn them on to get a quick forecast and instead see some guy that looks like an extra from Duck Dynasty digging in the side of a mountain jumping up and down about finding some rock I can't pronounce it sends the blood pressure to elevated levels too.

Since NBC has taken over, it's gone below ground and they're digging their own grave.

slickdawg
11-20-2013, 11:15 AM
TWC sucks mightily.

Remember when MTV just played music videos?
Remember when TWC just forecast the weather?

TheRef
11-20-2013, 11:16 AM
TWC sucks mightily.

Remember when MTV just played music videos?
Remember when TWC just forecast the weather?

There is talk of a new station coming out that will be 24/7 weather. Called Network Weather.

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2013, 11:50 AM
There is talk of a new station coming out that will be 24/7 weather. Called Network Weather.

I foresee Cantore in sniper gear taking pot shots as people try to go in the studio.

bully99
11-20-2013, 12:05 PM
I used to be a weather channel junkie, but seldom watch it anymore. Since NBC/Comcast bought it, it's become very political (left) where everything damn weather event is climate change. Their constant promoting of their kook network MSNBC was the last straw. I was at State in the early 80's when they started and I thought it was the neatest thing. Watched it all the time.

Ref, they have had a number of people that have gone through the MSU program, so you might end up there one day. Just don't do what the Asian guy from State did and get fired. He was one of their best too.

TheRef
11-20-2013, 04:51 PM
I used to be a weather channel junkie, but seldom watch it anymore. Since NBC/Comcast bought it, it's become very political (left) where everything damn weather event is climate change. Their constant promoting of their kook network MSNBC was the last straw. I was at State in the early 80's when they started and I thought it was the neatest thing. Watched it all the time.

Ref, they have had a number of people that have gone through the MSU program, so you might end up there one day. Just don't do what the Asian guy from State did and get fired. He was one of their best too.

Probably said something against climate change and got axed. I know that they have a number of people in there from MSU. One person from MSU interned there this summer and said he had a blast. He also learned the dark side of some on-air meteorologists that I will not discuss. But needless to say, some of your favorites have a dark side.

bully99
11-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Come on, Ref. Dish the dirt. Is Jim Cantore, all five foot three really an ass wipe. No he didn't get fired for climate change. Bob Stokes was fired for shaking his barometer in women's faces. His barometer was up and down. Seriously it was sex harassment. He was a natural on tv though.

slickdawg
11-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Stephanie Abrams is a lesbian?

CooterDavenport
11-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Come on, Ref. Dish the dirt. Is Jim Cantore, all five foot three really an ass wipe. No he didn't get fired for climate change. Bob Stokes was fired for shaking his barometer in women's faces. His barometer was up and down. Seriously it was sex harassment. He was a natural on tv though.

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

Radddawg
11-20-2013, 08:18 PM
Low 40's and 0% chance of rain

Low 40s with a 100% chance of pain

(rimshot)

TheRef
11-20-2013, 11:01 PM

Your joke is pretty hilarious. But the real question is, was it a mercury barometer? Okay...I'm getting too technical. Ummm....yes...your suspicions are correct on Jim. He also is a fan of the ladies....well.....he likes many ladies.....I've said too much. :X

bully99
11-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Don't think he used mercury, but I think his polar vortex was not in the right position.
Cantore and Bastardi are both big time body builders. I think I would put my money on Bastardi.
An aging 5'3" bald guy getting the ladies. Doesn't take much for some women.

TheRef
11-21-2013, 12:05 AM
Don't think he used mercury, but I think his polar vortex was not in the right position.
Cantore and Bastardi are both big time body builders. I think I would put my money on Bastardi.
An aging 5'3" bald guy getting the ladies. Doesn't take much for some women.

I never said he got them...I just said that he goes after them...I worded it wrong in my original one. I apologize for that.