PDA

View Full Version : Semi final pre game thoughts

PikeDawg15
12-31-2021, 11:30 AM
I hope Cincy can keep it somewhat close with bama.
I hope the moment doesn?t get too big for them and they let the name on the jersey beat them like what happens to us every year.

I think Michigan is going to beat Georgia and Kirby will be on the hot seat

Quaoarsking
12-31-2021, 11:51 AM
I hope Cincy can keep it somewhat close with bama.
I hope the moment doesn?t get too big for them and they let the name on the jersey beat them like what happens to us every year.

I think Michigan is going to beat Georgia and Kirby will be on the hot seat

In a world where insane coach firings have become the norm, that would really take the cake. What coach is ever going to do better at Georgia than Kirby has?

basedog
12-31-2021, 11:52 AM
I am pulling for Bama today. I'm iffy on the Ga/Michigan game.

Catfish
12-31-2021, 11:56 AM
I don' think Cincy can hang with Bama. I have no idea about Mich and Georgia. Toss up?

Vandownbytheriver
12-31-2021, 11:58 AM
Bama and UGA both can burn in hell. Go Big Blue and Bearcats. Other than us getting our alms for the poor, Bama and UGA winning is bad for us. A Cincy and Michigan win at least would show kids they can go to another school and win. It doesn't have to be Bama, UGA, tOSU or Clemson every year.

msstate7
12-31-2021, 12:05 PM
In a world where insane coach firings have become the norm, that would really take the cake. What coach is ever going to do better at Georgia than Kirby has?

Lol @ Kirby being fired even if they lose by 50 today

Cooterpoot
12-31-2021, 12:10 PM
Let's go Cinci and Michigan! I want to hear those SEC SEC chants with northern accents!
Eat a bag of tally whackers AL and GA! Barry Wood size! And choke on them!

But it'll likely be AL/GA next week.

Schultzy
12-31-2021, 12:21 PM
Michigan will beat UGA because they don’t want to have to get embarrassed by Alabama again.

If Cincy pulls the upset which I think is 40% possible then Georgia will get a boost from that & shut Michigan down.

parabrave
12-31-2021, 12:46 PM
Think Michigan squeeks over UGA. The only thing going for Uga is that they do match up to Michigan Offense

DownwardDawg
12-31-2021, 01:02 PM
Bama and UGA both can burn in hell. Go Big Blue and Bearcats. Other than us getting our alms for the poor, Bama and UGA winning is bad for us. A Cincy and Michigan win at least would show kids they can go to another school and win. It doesn't have to be Bama, UGA, tOSU or Clemson every year.

This is the only correct line of thinking!!!