PDA

View Full Version : Tech sideline coach

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-29-2021, 08:58 AM
Anyone else catch Forbes getting shoved by a Tech sideline coach?What is it about us that brings the trash out of the other team in a bowl game? The last two teams have been jawing the entire games. Is it a SEC thing?

Cooterpoot
12-29-2021, 09:56 AM
That guy just doesn't know how close to getting towel whipped he really was.

Dak Holliday
12-29-2021, 11:33 AM
What is it about us that brings the trash out of the other team

Well, unfortunately, there is one common denominator.

parabrave
12-29-2021, 11:38 AM
The entire team was scum/ Reminded me of BYU. Even Matt was calling them such during the broadcast.

Commercecomet24
12-29-2021, 11:50 AM
Go back and rewatch the game. Their OL was taking cheap shots at our dl's and lb's knees. They were "accidentally" rolling up on them after the plays were over. They knew we were short on the dl. They got Russell twice and Pickering once. It's one reason our defense got a little chippy with them.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-29-2021, 11:59 AM
They challenged our manhood and we folded.

Cowbell
12-29-2021, 12:45 PM
I just wish we had a couch with a little bit more fire under him during these times

msudawg1200
12-29-2021, 12:59 PM
I just wish we had a couch with a little bit more fire under him during these times

Couch with fire. I thought you were talking about West Virginia.

GoDawgz
12-29-2021, 01:01 PM
Unfortunately... our players talk too much sometimes, especially on defense. The problem with that is when you show more fist fight rather than game fight it just makes you look thuggish, silly and undisciplined. It all goes back to coaching, you don't see this from the great coached teams.

Todd4State
12-29-2021, 01:03 PM
Yeah. Well if Forbes clocks the guy we all know the Herbstreit's of the world would make it all our fault somehow.

Brahmabull
12-29-2021, 01:29 PM
They challenged our manhood and we folded.

This!!!

Lord McBuckethead
12-29-2021, 02:26 PM
Forbes was being an absolute dumb ass the entire game. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I would be more inclined to be on the Assistant Coach's side of this argument.
Seriously, dude talked shit the entire game. He did actually play hard, but he talked shit so much that I was actually glad that dude scored the TD on him. I wish instead of him talking shit while giving up TDs, he would focus that energy in holding his teammates accountable for their effort levels.

OLJWales
12-29-2021, 03:18 PM
That guy just doesn't know how close to getting towel whipped he really was.

LMAO

OLJWales
12-29-2021, 03:22 PM
Forbes was being an absolute dumb ass the entire game. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I would be more inclined to be on the Assistant Coach's side of this argument.
Seriously, dude talked shit the entire game. He did actually play hard, but he talked shit so much that I was actually glad that dude scored the TD on him. I wish instead of him talking shit while giving up TDs, he would focus that energy in holding his teammates accountable for their effort levels.

Can't believe you said all that. Do you typically jerk to opponents TD's? Or was that a one off?

Catfish
12-29-2021, 03:42 PM
Yeah. Well if Forbes clocks the guy we all know the Herbstreit's of the world would make it all our fault somehow.

Herbie doesn't like us anyway.

Todd4State
12-29-2021, 06:23 PM

Gotta love MSU fans sometimes. An assistant basically hits one of our players and we may take the assistants side.

How about the assistant be an actual adult and show some composure?

OLJWales
12-29-2021, 06:25 PM
Gotta love MSU fans sometimes. An assistant basically hits one of our players and we may take the assistants side.

Why is this concept so difficult to grasp?

Dak Holliday
12-29-2021, 06:52 PM
😂 that coach didn?t hit Forbes.

Pancho
12-29-2021, 07:03 PM
u must not have that new replay thingy on your smart TV

Dak Holliday
12-29-2021, 07:14 PM
It looked like he stepped in front of him and pushed him back a bit, like coaches tend to do when trying to break up confrontation. This was nothing abnormal. Where did he hit him?

Pancho
12-29-2021, 07:16 PM
not in the helmet

Dak Holliday
12-29-2021, 07:30 PM
Not in the helmet, huh? Well, that?s good, I guess. 😂

Pancho
12-29-2021, 07:36 PM
watch the replay.

Dak Holliday
12-29-2021, 08:34 PM
I?ve watched it like 8 times. I must be missing it. I see Forbes guide the WR out of bounds, it looks like a TT coach goes to grab him as if to remove him from the sideline and Forbes wheels towards him like don?t touch me. Then everyone bunches up.

WhiskeyPirate
12-29-2021, 09:22 PM

True. Even if Forbes was talking trash how does that justify a Tech coach shoving a player ? Should have been 15 yards and ejected for the coach.

Catfish
12-29-2021, 09:56 PM
True. Even if Forbes was talking trash how does that justify a Tech coach shoving a player ? Should have been 15 yards and ejected for the coach.

Agreed

maroonmania
12-29-2021, 10:36 PM
Herbie doesn't like us anyway.

Who in the national media does? Nobody wants us to be any good because we aren't one of the glamour programs that moves the needle for them.

WhiskeyPirate
12-29-2021, 10:45 PM
When Herbie started crying during antifa riots, he jumped every shark that ever existed

Dak Holliday
12-30-2021, 02:14 AM
We?ve lost so much of the passion and toughness that once was our defining quality that we will excuse fighting and improper behavior just to see some type of emotion.

Reunion Dog
12-30-2021, 03:04 AM
We got our asses whipped. It?s time people accept this and quit making bs excuses about some asst coach that didn?t do anything wrong. One of their players tried to do something and he was trying to make sure nothing happened.

I am ready to see some damn leadership in both sides of the ball that takes responsibility and holds those accountable that don?t act right..

That also includes our coaches.

They should be embarrassed of lack of fire from themselves. How the hell is a kid they coach get motivated when they have no fire themselves. Hell even Ben Howland shows emotion. He may not can coach worth a 17? but he shows emotions and yells?.

We have a long way to go in football?. Let?s hope the ass whipping brings us some leadership of those that got embarrassed or didn?t have a chance to play and can come in and change some things.

But as long as we have loafers junior running this 💩 show of an athletic department and he isn?t held accountable? then nothing is gonna change? and I hope Keenum is ready this? because all of this comes back to you. Get off your ass and make the changes necessary that need to be made? or everything will stay the same.

Pancho
12-30-2021, 07:40 AM
Bahahahaha. Man I'm with ya but Keenum ain't the least bit concerned. He's smiling and smiling unless a couple of the 3 or 4 folks that he listens to get all riled up.