PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY BOWL GAME THREAD

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

EdwardDrayton
12-28-2021, 10:21 PM
Maybe there?s enough bourbon in the house to eradicate every memory cell in my brain of this game. We sure dropped the soap in the prison shower with this performance.

Cowbell
12-28-2021, 10:24 PM
Just have a 32 team playoff that starts the weekend after the regular season ends. If you don't make the playoffs, try again next year.

Agreed

CaptainObvious
12-28-2021, 10:26 PM
Maybe there?s enough bourbon in the house to eradicate every memory cell in my brain of this game. We sure dropped the soap in the prison shower with this performance.

No disrespect to convicts, but very few inmates would even see anything remotely doable on this team. They might want to beat a few of them up, but highly likely they would walk the other way if any of these guys dropped the soap.

msstate7
12-28-2021, 10:27 PM
Just have a 32 team playoff that starts the weekend after the regular season ends. If you don't make the playoffs, try again next year.

8 will be fine. P5 champs, best G5, and 2 at large

parabrave
12-28-2021, 10:27 PM
We have to adapt the offense at some point.

We have to be able to run the ball.
We can run the ball. We just don't do it enough and as long as Leach is the coach 2 things we will never have is a dual threat QB and a run game

Turfdawg67
12-28-2021, 10:33 PM
Well, I actually give opinions on what I'm seeing on the field rather than doing nothing but bashing other posts. In decades of posting on multiple boards I've never had to worry about blanking out someone, but for you I will see about doing it. You obviously come into threads for no other reason than to piss people off. Apparrently you get your jollies off of it and manage to ruin every game thread you join in on.

No, I get plenty of rep because a lot of ppl tire of the constant bitching from about 5-6 posters. So hide me, b/c I'll never become the typical, miserable MSU whiner.

HoopsDawg
12-28-2021, 10:45 PM

That doesn't help us.

Quaoarsking
12-28-2021, 10:47 PM

Nah let's make it big and exciting, and give more teams a chance to play if we're getting rid of all of the bowls.

msstate7
12-28-2021, 10:47 PM
That doesn't help us.
We've had 1 team that I thought was deserving of seeing a playoff game.

BayouDawg
12-28-2021, 10:51 PM
All u Dawgs bitching and moaning about tonights game need to chill. What did u expect with us having 7-8 starters out on D and several lineman out on offensive? Yall act like we were playing Tenn Tech or some team we could beat with our 2nd and 3rd string guys playing.
Granted Texas Tech is not a world beater but they are a D-1 school from a good conference. Appears some of yall just like to hear yourself B and M. Good grief.

I reserve the right to be an emotional fan. The next game we look good Ill be right there celebrating pinching my nipples.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 11:19 PM
I reserve the right to be an emotional fan. The next game we look good Ill be right there celebrating pinching my nipples.

LMAO water boy flashbacks

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 11:28 PM
Tonight is what happens when not give a 17 joins hands with low brain activity.