PDA

View Full Version : The thing that once made this page great?

preachermatt83
12-27-2021, 05:53 PM
Was the very limited moderation. We all agreed that it?s a message board and everyone has opinions. It made this board great. Now with scooba?s power trip and king complex it?s quickly becoming the next overly moderated fan page. I miss the days of c34, hack, behr, hack, and others moderating. Scooba and I get along fine, I just wish he would stop trying to run the page like it?s his alone to run. The great posters made this page what it is. Not the owners alone and certainly not scooba. But , to each his own I guess. Bring on tech and then bring on baseball!! Oh, and before you say ?well you can leave??. I stay not because the board is great, it?s fading fast, but bc we have some incredible posters here. Some of the best on any message board. But sadly, many are being ran off because if they wanted extreme moderation they would have stayed with the other pages. Anyway , getting off my soapbox now.

Tater
12-27-2021, 06:05 PM
Dude just wants to stop idiotic covid disinformation from cluttering the board. That's literally the only thing I've noticed moderated. Go to al.com if you want wild wild west stupidity. Letting covid deniers argue with covid truthers is stupid. One side can't even grasp that 800K+ Americans are dead and counting. There's no more discussion to be had because if that doesn't shut you up, when the original doom and gloom predictions undersold it, then nothing will. So go elsewhere and keep it out. Not like State information is getting removed.

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 06:09 PM
I mean, Scoob really only steps in when threads go off the rails re: politics, religion, etc.

Catfish
12-27-2021, 06:15 PM
I mean, Scoob really only steps in when threads go off the rails re: politics, religion, etc.

Agreed. Scoobs doing a good job.

MetEdDawg
12-27-2021, 06:18 PM
You know what makes this page really bad?

Having a front page where multiple threads devolve from sports topics into a political back and forth about Covid.

He's doing the right thing in shutting this crap down when it goes off the rails.

BrunswickDawg
12-27-2021, 06:23 PM
If anything, it was the lack of moderation during the 2020 Covid summer and fall where EVERYTHING was about Covid because we had no sports discuss and that ran people off. That period was off the rails bad and was allowed to run crazy. I think Scooba recognizes this and is smart by shutting it down.

cheewgumm
12-27-2021, 06:25 PM
A lot of people want to control others.

It gives them a high. They do it to ?make things better??when usually it does the opposite but they are happy as they are on control.

I think a lot of people just leave. At least hopefully they do.

I do.

Pancho
12-27-2021, 06:26 PM
Yea so take some Nyquil for this cold thats a going round and talk sports but its hard to when we have players forced to test and sit out of a bowl game when the are in fact not sick.

cheewgumm
12-27-2021, 06:26 PM
1) pronounce the other person as stupid

2) ban them

3) act like life is better because you got rid of the liars

Please

Pancho
12-27-2021, 06:29 PM
no use in lying at all for any reason

parabrave
12-27-2021, 06:35 PM

This he is keeping it a sports page/

Pancho
12-27-2021, 06:40 PM
How do we discuss the teams pulling out of bowls?

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 06:46 PM

Obviously, we change our names, wear plastic mustaches, and meet in a New Jersey pizza parlor to discuss options!**

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 06:49 PM
Also, something I don't think ever gets mentioned...what Scoob does is the most thankless job on the board. Moderating all of our crazy asses isn't some caviar picnic, lol. Do doubt we all are giant pain in the asses, yet he does it.

I really don't believe y'all want the anarchy that some seem to long for....

Catfish
12-27-2021, 06:49 PM
Obviously, we change our names, wear plastic mustaches, and meet in a New Jersey pizza parlor to discuss options!**

Rep!

MetEdDawg
12-27-2021, 06:52 PM

By not having posters go into a political rant or trolling by saying something like "looks like another team has to miss the bowls because they have a bunch of healthy players" knowing it will illicit a response. It's really not that hard honestly.

My grandfather always said people should be able to disagree without being disagreeable. Too much disagreeable and political ideology coming onto the board. Some folks trolling on purpose.

We can talk about the subject without people making it descend into that crap.

bulldawg28
12-27-2021, 06:57 PM
Keep up the good work Scooba. No complaints here!

Pancho
12-27-2021, 07:02 PM
By not having posters go into a political rant or trolling by saying something like "looks like another team has to miss the bowls because they have a bunch of healthy players" knowing it will illicit a response. It's really not that hard honestly.

My grandfather always said people should be able to disagree without being disagreeable. Too much disagreeable and political ideology coming onto the board. Some folks trolling on purpose.

We can talk about the subject without people making it descend into that crap.

I agree with everything you say. My grandfather said the same thing too. I have no idea who is a troll or not. I am simply asking an honest question. Are we to assume that any of these players are actually ill with symptoms? This is not a descend into crap comment either.

TaleofTwoDogs
12-27-2021, 07:39 PM
Been on the board almost from the start and the moderators have never been extreme in my opinion. This board has ebbs and flows just like everything else in life. The conversations always flow with MSU sports, if we are in the tank, posters lose interest and the vacuum is filled with crazies spouting their agendas. Scoob tries to keep it civil.

KOdawg1
12-27-2021, 07:53 PM
What happened to Behr and Hack?

msstate7
12-27-2021, 08:00 PM

^^^

KOdawg1
12-27-2021, 08:15 PM
I don't mind Scooba and him being the moderator. I still feel like this board is the best Mississippi State board for actual discussion.

Gene's Page is good for news and info, but the board still has several of the old GP farts from before the merger that make blunt and honest discussion nearly impossible.

Also, I still find it beyond stupid that the board is still named "Gene's Page" but that's a topic for another day.

Commercecomet24
12-27-2021, 08:22 PM

Yeah Behr, Hack, ISID, coach57, among others have vanished and they were great posters

KennyPowers2
12-27-2021, 08:25 PM
Truth is we need to educate the left instead of locking the thread and making them comfortable in their thinking. Their way of thinking is severely flawed and it seems that the minute someone tells them about it on here is also the very same moment the thread gets locked up. A sports message board will always have some sort of politics in it. It is the nature of any message board. Stop being so scared of telling the woke how dumb they really are. I know a lot of you agree and won?t say anything about it but I know who you are. I am normally that person also. Sometimes is best to actually fight it out and argue and come up with something other than ?let it go, let everyone think how they want?. The left is 100% wrong almost all the time but normal people just cater to them. It?s to have a good fight once in a while. Preacher is right and has his heart in the right place.

viverlibre
12-27-2021, 08:27 PM
I've been a member here since near the beginning (under a different user name), but really don't follow postings closely or know the major players (if i see a topic that interests me I click on it). I enjoy the OT on tigerdroppings, to my knowledge, there is little moderation and most posters don't get their feelings hurt easily. I think too many posters on here and SPS get their feelings hurt too easily, which results in a lot of childish back and forth.

I do appreciate the people who are responsible for this board and SPS as I get most of my MSU related sports info from these sources. Thank you.

ScoobaDawg
12-27-2021, 08:28 PM
^^^

Missing then both. Hack stays busy and Behr just don't do the board anymore.

Matt, if you have a problem with me. feel free to send me a message. If you wanna talk Covid... which is the only then I shut down later... well I'm sorry go somewhere else.
You don't like me, and I can guess why, (your true savior you worship) , and thats fine, I pray for you dude.

I don't control this page solo, but am allowed to do most admin duties without asking anything because I have proved myself. I don't power trip and try to be fair. If anyone sees an issue, please message me. I will respond.

If anyone is leaving, well, I would hate to leave that, but pretty much the only reason anyone is banned is for politics.. and the bans usually arent long as I usually give big 2nd change as some here can agree.

This board is still great and will continue to get better. Stay if you want, but if you just want to complain.. well seems the people have spoken.

Pancho
12-27-2021, 08:29 PM
Amen KP2. I just have an issue with non sick folk being told they are sick whether they are an athlete or not. They are totally ruining some of the bowl game experiences for teams and fans.

ScoobaDawg
12-27-2021, 08:30 PM
Truth is we need to educate the left instead of locking the thread and making them comfortable in their thinking. Their way of thinking is severely flawed and it seems that the minute someone tells them about it on here is also the very same moment the thread gets locked up. A sports message board will always have some sort of politics in it. It is the nature of any message board. Stop being so scared of telling the woke how dumb they really are. I know a lot of you agree and won?t say anything about it but I know who you are. I am normally that person also. Sometimes is best to actually fight it out and argue and come up with something other than ?let it go, let everyone think how they want?. The left is 100% wrong almost all the time but normal people just cater to them. It?s to have a good fight once in a while. Preacher is right and has his heart in the right place.

Change left to right and read it again. Just because you disagree doesn't mean the other side is wrong. that's the problem with America, noone is willing to listen to the other side so often.
It's why politic isn't alllowed. It's simple. Nooone is changing anyones mind on a message board.

Thats not changing.

Pancho
12-27-2021, 08:37 PM
I could care less who changes their mind. I have an issue with non sick being told they can't participate in a game or a function due to this issue. Nobody else has suspicions about these positive cases?

ScoobaDawg
12-27-2021, 08:40 PM
I could care less who changes their mind. I have an issue with non sick being told they can't participate in a game or a function due to this issue. Nobody else has suspicions about these positive cases?

Drop it, we aren't debating your conspiracy theories here. Jeez. It can't be made more clear.

Pancho
12-27-2021, 08:42 PM
I personally know a family of a player on a college team who this has happened to. That is the reason for my statements. No conspiracy here

Tater
12-27-2021, 08:51 PM

i'll echo scoob's sentiment here. but offer an invitation to directly message me about what i need education on outside of 800k+ dead and less rights given up due to it than we gave up due to a couple of plane hijackings 20 years ago. that serves as an open invitation to anyone else on the board that feels the need to "educate the left". messages are open and i'll listen to debate if you can agree in the end when i price you wrong with stats and common sense that you just want to be right and didn't care to learn anything and will just agree to disagree about facts. thanks.

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 08:52 PM

They had a Star Wars themed wedding dressed like Storm Troopers...***

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 08:53 PM

Lolz, sure.

RougeDawg
12-27-2021, 08:54 PM
Change left to right and read it again. Just because you disagree doesn't mean the other side is wrong. that's the problem with America, noone is willing to listen to the other side so often.
It's why politic isn't alllowed. It's simple. Nooone is changing anyones mind on a message board.

Thats not changing.

The thing isn?t disagreeing with one side of the other. There are always varying opinions on matters but only one set of facts. When one disagrees with the facts because their opinion is skewed and flawed by believing easily disproved ?facts? and undeniable facts blow up their ?beliefs? they shut down the conversation if possible.

Once again, some posters simply regurgitate undeniable facts and get shut down because others either refuse to believe facts or cannot simply fathom that with which they have believed in, is the actual fallacy. Would rather shut it down than reflect and do an inner assessment on why and how they were so misled to believe something that cannot be proved with undeniable facts.

I think that is the issue here. I?m an engineer. I deal in facts, not what I hope, believe or wish to be true. No matter how good or bad my personal perception is of the facts. Water is wet and fire is hot. How I feel about either is irrelevant to their undeniable truths. Things are what they are, no matter how bad I or anyone else wants them to be different.

tireddawg
12-27-2021, 08:56 PM
Dude just wants to stop idiotic covid disinformation from cluttering the board. That's literally the only thing I've noticed moderated. Go to al.com if you want wild wild west stupidity. Letting covid deniers argue with covid truthers is stupid. One side can't even grasp that 800K+ Americans are dead and counting. There's no more discussion to be had because if that doesn't shut you up, when the original doom and gloom predictions undersold it, then nothing will. So go elsewhere and keep it out. Not like State information is getting removed.

800k dead from covid? Hahahahahahaha. Yeah ok.

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 09:06 PM
The thing isn?t disagreeing with one side of the other. There are always varying opinions on matters but only one set of facts. When one disagrees with the facts because their opinion is skewed and flawed by believing easily disproved ?facts? and undeniable facts blow up their ?beliefs? they shut down the conversation if possible.

Once again, some posters simply regurgitate undeniable facts and get shut down because others either refuse to believe facts or cannot simply fathom that with which they have believed in, is the actual fallacy. Would rather shut it down than reflect and do an inner assessment on why and how they were so misled to believe something that cannot be proved with undeniable facts.

I think that is the issue here. I?m an engineer. I deal in facts, not what I hope, believe or wish to be true. No matter how good or bad my personal perception is of the facts. Water is wet and fire is hot. How I feel about either is irrelevant to their undeniable truths. Things are what they are, no matter how bad I or anyone else wants them to be different.

Good to know only engineers deal in facts, lol.

Definitive statements like this are what lead to threads getting locked, btw.

"I mean, I'm right...they're wrong....so, be more like me and stop being wrong" - Rouge

KennyPowers2
12-27-2021, 09:13 PM
Did your momma, Rachel maddow, give you those talking points?

tireddawg
12-27-2021, 09:14 PM
Lolz, sure.

I think you just made his point

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 09:27 PM
I think you just made his point

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0HemzWRNpzoM0Vk4/200.gif

WhiskeyPirate
12-27-2021, 09:36 PM
You are making a huge leap by stating a medical event is political. Yes it is political if you are a dishonest evil person. Most honest people just trying to get by do not want politics involved in medical policy.

Confine COVID discussion to one pinned thread. Blanket banning any discussion of a medical event smacks of censorship.

Tater
12-27-2021, 09:38 PM
double post delete.

ScoobaDawg
12-27-2021, 09:40 PM
You are making a huge leap by stating a medical event is political. Yes it is political if you are a dishonest evil person. Most honest people just trying to get by do not want politics involved in medical policy.

Confine COVID discussion to one pinned thread. Blanket banning any discussion of a medical event smacks of censorship.

Take Covid take to the OT board and I;ll give more leeway. we have tried the pinned thread and it turned into a shitshow because people just just calling each other idiots because they dont agree with their views.

We arent doing it again on the main board.

Tater
12-27-2021, 09:40 PM

He already tried that and it didn't work.

Great idea in theory. But once you've seen enough posted on this board, you'll realize how futile it is in practice.

Dawg Tired
12-27-2021, 09:45 PM
Good to know only engineers deal in facts, lol.

Definitive statements like this are what lead to threads getting locked, btw.

"I mean, I'm right...they're wrong....so, be more like me and stop being wrong" - Rouge

Rouge is right. I get so tired of reading the small woke mob rally in such a obnoxiously loud voice regurgitating the ever changing fantasies they call facts. I too am an engineer that deals in facts and common sense and problem solving. I don?t see much of that in the group Kenny Powers has described.

Lolz.

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 10:06 PM
Rouge is right. I get so tired of reading the small woke mob rally in such a obnoxiously loud voice regurgitating the ever changing fantasies they call facts. I too am an engineer that deals in facts and common sense and problem solving. I don?t see much of that in the group Kenny Powers has described.

Lolz.

Ok, good for you.

OLJWales
12-27-2021, 10:07 PM
This is a sports board and sports are getting ass 17'd by Covid. Restraining discussion on the topic here while Covid discussions flourish everywhere else in the sports world is a head scratcher. The shits been the most dominant thing in all our lives for two years. Not seeing the benefits of restraining discussion.

Activated Alpha
12-27-2021, 10:10 PM

I read this as pulling out bowels and immediately got concerned to what our guys were doing. However, it would be very entertaining to watch a gladiatorial match with some football teams and alabama. Like we know Saban can coach and scheme defenses, but how would he respond when a Sicilian war chariot is barreling down on him?

BeardoMSU
12-27-2021, 10:15 PM

Teams like A&M are using COVID as a convenient ploy to get out of playing in a bowl they don't want to play in because they're bitches. That's not political, that's being a giant bitch (a characteristic Bjork and [earmuffs Msstate7, lol] Jimbo have in spades).

Quaoarsking
12-27-2021, 11:29 PM
Teams like A&M are using COVID as a convenient ploy to get out of playing in a bowl they don't want to play in because they're bitches. That's not political, that's being a giant bitch (a characteristic Bjork and [earmuffs Msstate7, lol] Jimbo have in spades).

Bingo. Boise State pulled out of a bowl game today whose payout was only $350,000 before sending the team down to Aeizona. This way they get a free excuse to make a financial decision.

It's not that their COVID cases aren't real, just that (as I've pointed out with the other cancelers), they aren't down to 43 like we were against Georgia last year.** They could play, they just don't want it enough. Boise did the same thing a year ago, although at least then they had the decency to pull out in early December.

**-News articles I see is that teams are missing 20-30 players. That's significant, but when you count walk-ons is going to be well above 43.

Coach34
12-27-2021, 11:56 PM
Drop it, we aren't debating your conspiracy theories here.

I always love when they say this

https://twitter.com/Leerose1985/status/1475501550827102212?s=20

LanceHarbor
12-27-2021, 11:56 PM
Every time you post, you make this page worse. You are the anti-value add. You literally could make a heart warming picture of puppies suck. You are the problem. Thank you for coming to my
Ted talk.

Was the very limited moderation. We all agreed that it?s a message board and everyone has opinions. It made this board great. Now with scooba?s power trip and king complex it?s quickly becoming the next overly moderated fan page. I miss the days of c34, hack, behr, hack, and others moderating. Scooba and I get along fine, I just wish he would stop trying to run the page like it?s his alone to run. The great posters made this page what it is. Not the owners alone and certainly not scooba. But , to each his own I guess. Bring on tech and then bring on baseball!! Oh, and before you say ?well you can leave??. I stay not because the board is great, it?s fading fast, but bc we have some incredible posters here. Some of the best on any message board. But sadly, many are being ran off because if they wanted extreme moderation they would have stayed with the other pages. Anyway , getting off my soapbox now.

BeardoMSU
12-28-2021, 12:05 AM
I always love when they say this

https://twitter.com/Leerose1985/status/1475501550827102212?s=20

Ok, so the Pizza-Gate guy is your "ace in the hole", lol?

Just to give you the benefit of the doubt in case you don't know, but that guy is a ****ing loon...but hey, he posts the occasional Bible verse, so he must be well-intentioned....

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 12:31 AM
People will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right—especially if events prove you right while proving them wrong.Thomas Sowell (@ThomasSowell) //twitter.com/ThomasSowell>December 27, 2021

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

sleepy dawg
12-28-2021, 08:32 AM
I support Scooba in this effort. The limited moderation isn't what made this site great. It was MSU sports talk. It was the main board being only about sports and mostly MSU sports. That was moderated heavily right from the start of this board.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 08:36 AM
I support Scooba in this effort. The limited moderation isn't what made this site great. It was MSU sports talk. It was the main board being only about sports and mostly MSU sports. That was moderated heavily right from the start of this board.

Agreed

FISHDAWG
12-28-2021, 08:49 AM

agreed ... it was refreshing to get away from the rebelbearlandsharks trolls that were not tolerated here ..... the other board even had a moderator that was an OM black bear at the time this board was started

BrunswickDawg
12-28-2021, 10:26 AM

That is the defining difference between this board and SPS from day 1. That and no Rebels. MSU talk is front page, everything else is the BS Board. It ain't hard.

parabrave
12-28-2021, 10:38 AM
That is the defining difference between this board and SPS from day 1. That and no Rebels. MSU talk is front page, everything else is the BS Board. It ain't hard.

And "hardly" no OT threads which take up 5 pages talking about Fing steak sauces. Thats what the BS forum is for.

RougeDawg
12-28-2021, 10:39 AM
That?s not what it means and interpretations like this and asinine illogical responses to them are why threads get locked.

Facts are facts and when facts hurt someone?s feelings or disprove their beliefs in something they want to shut it down and it?s typically a one way street. Facts don’t lie.

Thanks for outing yourself.

Matt3467
12-28-2021, 10:58 AM
I haven't been here from its inception but pretty close. This has always been my favorite page for MSU sports news. However as it stands COVID is a part of sports now and it's impossible to freely talk about sports without COVID. Unfortunately it's also nearly impossible to talk about COVID without it getting heated. I'm not exactly sure how to handle it. Ive just tried to avoid the arguments but there was a time I thought the initial COVID thread would never end and its been dead for a long time now.

Quaoarsking
12-28-2021, 11:43 AM
Bingo. Boise State pulled out of a bowl game today whose payout was only $350,000 before sending the team down to Aeizona. This way they get a free excuse to make a financial decision.

It's not that their COVID cases aren't real, just that (as I've pointed out with the other cancelers), they aren't down to 43 like we were against Georgia last year.** They could play, they just don't want it enough. Boise did the same thing a year ago, although at least then they had the decency to pull out in early December.

**-News articles I see is that teams are missing 20-30 players. That's significant, but when you count walk-ons is going to be well above 43.

According to Reddit (I know, not the best source), Boston College had 10 players unavailable due to COVID, and that was enough for them to cancel their game.

So if that's true, it means either BC was looking to cancel the game and used COVID as an excuse, or they had so many transfers and opt-outs that they were thin anyway and 10 more made the difference

MetEdDawg
12-28-2021, 11:46 AM
According to Reddit (I know, not the best source), Boston College had 10 players unavailable due to COVID, and that was enough for them to cancel their game.

So if that's true, it means either BC was looking to cancel the game and used COVID as an excuse, or they had so many transfers and opt-outs that they were thin anyway and 10 more made the difference

It could also be a position group issue. Missing all your QBs or another position group would potentially be why some of these are cancelling. 10 isn't enough to get your team that low, but if it takes out all of your LBs or takes out your entire WR room, then it becomes a bigger issue than just the number.

Johnson85
12-28-2021, 12:29 PM
Missing then both. Hack stays busy and Behr just don't do the board anymore.

Matt, if you have a problem with me. feel free to send me a message. If you wanna talk Covid... which is the only then I shut down later... well I'm sorry go somewhere else.
You don't like me, and I can guess why, (your true savior you worship) , and thats fine, I pray for you dude.

I don't control this page solo, but am allowed to do most admin duties without asking anything because I have proved myself. I don't power trip and try to be fair. If anyone sees an issue, please message me. I will respond.

If anyone is leaving, well, I would hate to leave that, but pretty much the only reason anyone is banned is for politics.. and the bans usually arent long as I usually give big 2nd change as some here can agree.

This board is still great and will continue to get better. Stay if you want, but if you just want to complain.. well seems the people have spoken.

Bullshit. You lock and delete every thread I start about my sexual fetish for vintage WWF action figures. Don't act like you don't censor the shit out of this page.

ETA: And don't tell me professional wrestling isn't a real sport so it should be on the OT page. That's a bullshit excuse also.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 12:41 PM
It could also be a position group issue. Missing all your QBs or another position group would potentially be why some of these are cancelling. 10 isn't enough to get your team that low, but if it takes out all of your LBs or takes out your entire WR room, then it becomes a bigger issue than just the number.

That makes sense.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 12:42 PM
Bullshit. You lock and delete every thread I start about my sexual fetish for vintage WWF action figures. Don't act like you don't censor the shit out of this page.

ETA: And don't tell me professional wrestling isn't a real sport so it should be on the OT page. That's a bullshit excuse also.

LMAO

Turfdawg67
12-28-2021, 12:45 PM
I appreciate the job Scooba does. And this site got a whole lot better when Preacher and 34 started posting less.

Tater
12-28-2021, 12:49 PM

Best post on this thread.

ScoobaDawg
12-28-2021, 12:52 PM

No clue what you are talking about... I wouldn't LOCK a thread about that. I WOULD move it..
and Yes. It does belong on OT. Because this is a MSU board. not your fantasy board.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 12:53 PM
This thread startin' to resemble a continuation of exclusionary collectivist butt hurt.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 12:58 PM
Well this thread has been entertaining. Where else are you going to hear about a sexual fetish for vintage WWF action figures.

ScoobaDawg
12-28-2021, 01:04 PM
Well this thread has been entertaining. Where else are you going to hear about a sexual fetish for vintage WWF action figures.

Platinum Plus has been dead for 2 years since the ref left, he's welcome to restart it with his desires lol....

Tater
12-28-2021, 01:08 PM
No clue what you are talking about... I wouldn't LOCK a thread about that. I WOULD move it..
and Yes. It does belong on OT. Because this is a MSU board. not your fantasy board.

I think this says more about the state of the board and internet in general than Scoob that you didn't take that for the obvious sarcasm that it was. Reality is so twisted that you can't discern satire from genuine posts.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 01:10 PM
Platinum Plus has been dead for 2 years since the ref left, he's welcome to restart it with his desires lol....

Rep!

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 01:23 PM

Makes ED the place to go when you got Johnson types and others. Quality takes with solid humor combined. Quality Posters make it what it is.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 01:25 PM
Makes ED the place to go when you got Johnson types and others. Quality takes with solid humor combined. Quality Posters make it what it is.

Agreed.

ScoobaDawg
12-28-2021, 01:36 PM
I think this says more about the state of the board and internet in general than Scoob that you didn't take that for the obvious sarcasm that it was. Reality is so twisted that you can't discern satire from genuine posts.

I thought it might be...but I leaned towards him being serious and the only thing I could think was some people think posts get deleted or locked when they can't find a thread moved to the OT boards.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 01:45 PM

Whoosh!

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2021, 02:18 PM
Agreed. Scoobs doing a good job.

I just hates he shuts it down before I can add stuff. That Karen was a former Raider cheerleader. There I added it.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 02:21 PM
I just hates he shuts it down before I can add stuff. That Karen was a former Raider cheerleader. There I added it.

LOL, Rep!

BeardoMSU
12-28-2021, 02:26 PM

Pics?!?!

Catfish
12-28-2021, 02:37 PM
Pics?!?!

Videos????

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2021, 02:38 PM
https://www.outkick.com/delta-passenger-karen-is-patricia-cornwall-a-former-playboy-model-raiders-cheerleader-baywatch-actress/

Patricia Cornwall, must have been mediocre at playboy, couldn't find any research materials.

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2021, 02:40 PM
apparently, she has aliases
Patty Cornwall
Patricia Cornwall
Patty Breton - search this one

She should have just pulled her shirt up over her head to get everyone's attention.

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2021, 02:42 PM
She is divorced and single. Looking for a roommate and she is looking to spend $1200/month range.
Don't stick your dick in crazy though.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 02:43 PM
https://www.outkick.com/delta-passenger-karen-is-patricia-cornwall-a-former-playboy-model-raiders-cheerleader-baywatch-actress/

Patricia Cornwall, must have been mediocre at playboy, couldn't find any research materials.

Dang, she's feisty!

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 02:49 PM
Dang, she's feisty!

And WOKE!!

Dawgology
12-28-2021, 02:49 PM

Hot-crazy matrix strikes again.

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2021, 03:13 PM
if she is a 10/10, then that is not a woman its a tranny.

Catfish
12-28-2021, 03:23 PM

Caitlyn Jenner's daughter?

Percho
12-28-2021, 03:35 PM
I haven't been here from its inception but pretty close. This has always been my favorite page for MSU sports news. However as it stands COVID is a part of sports now and it's impossible to freely talk about sports without COVID. Unfortunately it's also nearly impossible to talk about COVID without it getting heated. I'm not exactly sure how to handle it. Ive just tried to avoid the arguments but there was a time I thought the initial COVID thread would never end and its been dead for a long time now.

A very good post. No one is going to change another's mind however I believe it benefits all (mentally) to express their feelings.

People, we are (mentally) all in big trouble and we need to air it out.

I live in Southaven MS turned 79 on 26th and never dreamed I would not go to a game in 65 + degree weather yet am not going. To many mixed emotions.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 04:19 PM

LMAO

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 04:21 PM
She is divorced and single. Looking for a roommate and she is looking to spend $1200/month range.
Don't stick your dick in crazy though.

Why does it take so long to figger out Johnson Control?

Johnson85
12-28-2021, 04:51 PM
Why does it take so long to figger out Johnson Control?

Because we can't be controlled. If you ever think you're in control, it's just that we don't care at that particular moment.

OLJWales
12-28-2021, 05:11 PM
Because we can't be controlled. If you ever think you're in control, it's just that we don't care at that particular moment.

Johnson rules the male brain for a long ass time. I'm a partial survivor .