PDA

View Full Version : Dak tonight

parabrave
12-26-2021, 09:32 PM
What cures a Slump; the Washington Redskins.

msstate7
12-26-2021, 09:35 PM
A really watered down version of the redskins at that.

Tua will be a boss tomorrow vs the saints.

Really hate all these games being affected by rampant Covid and injuries.

Cowbell
12-26-2021, 09:43 PM
Yeah this team is not good but Dak looks different regardless. He is getting back to his old self. His passes are on the money tonight.

parabrave
12-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Well the Saints Off has been hit. The Def is finally back up to strength, ask Tommy Boy. So we might have 7-0 win with the Saints D scoring a TD.

parabrave
12-26-2021, 09:45 PM
Yeah this team is not good but Dak looks different regardless. He is getting back to his old self. His passes are on the money tonight.

Collingsworth has said what most of us knew, Daks calf injury had changed his throwing motion.

msstate7
12-26-2021, 09:57 PM

Yeah, I worded that bad. Dak is a really good nfl qb, and he's doing exactly what a good qb does.

As a saints' fan though, I can feel what the redskins are going through.

msstate7
12-26-2021, 10:01 PM
Well the Saints Off has been hit. The Def is finally back up to strength, ask Tommy Boy. So we might have 7-0 win with the Saints D scoring a TD.

Demario Davis
Kwon Alexander
Malcolm Jenkins
Kaden Ellis
Carl granderson
Malcolm roach
Christian ringo

Notable defensive players that tested positive this week. This doesn't include offense. 21 players, 1 coach, all this week

Cowbell
12-26-2021, 10:02 PM
Yeah, I worded that bad. Dak is a really good nfl qb, and he's doing exactly what a good qb does.

As a saints' fan though, I can feel what the redskins are going through.

Do you feel good about their long term plan at QB?

msstate7
12-26-2021, 10:06 PM
Do you feel good about their long term plan at QB?

I don't think the saints have a long term plan right now. Maybe Sean likes book for that guy, but if not, I expect them to trade up in the 1st for someone

parabrave
12-26-2021, 10:08 PM
Demario Davis
Kwon Alexander
Malcolm Jenkins
Kaden Ellis
Carl granderson
Malcolm roach
Christian ringo

Notable defensive players that tested positive this week. This doesn't include offense. 21 players, 1 coach, all this week

Dam.

parabrave
12-26-2021, 10:09 PM
I don't think the saints have a long term plan right now. Maybe Sean likes book for that guy, but if not, I expect them to trade up in the 1st for someone

No they don't. Word is they even reached out to Brees twice this year.

msstate7
12-26-2021, 10:10 PM

Yep, after Winston injury, and I think it was to just backup book this week or something.

OLJWales
12-26-2021, 10:16 PM
Dak's looking like he no longer has an ankle. Could be why he's playing better? Dakota needs that running option in his arsenal.

Catfish
12-26-2021, 10:37 PM

Maybe they should give Archie a call?

parabrave
12-27-2021, 12:55 AM
Maybe they should give Archie a call?

Well Wonder what Elis doing?

Lord McBuckethead
12-27-2021, 09:32 AM
The Saints should have picked up Gardner Minshew. I still don't know why they didn't.

Catfish
12-27-2021, 09:35 AM
The Saints should have picked up Gardner Minshew. I still don't know why they didn't.

Agreed

msstate7
12-27-2021, 09:50 AM

Winston has having a great year. If you used his numbers to rank him now, he'd be 5th in the nfl in passer rating and 4th in QBR. And this was without 2 of the saints top 3 WRs and starting te. After his injury, no way the eagles were gonna trade minshew for a late pick. Saints were 5-2 with Winston as the starter. They lost their next 5 in a row without him

viverlibre
12-27-2021, 10:26 AM
Winston has having a great year. If you used his numbers to rank him now, he'd be 5th in the nfl in passer rating and 4th in QBR. And this was without 2 of the saints top 3 WRs and starting te. After his injury, no way the eagles were gonna trade minshew for a late pick. Saints were 5-2 with Winston as the starter. They lost their next 5 in a row without him

Is there any hope for Taysom Hill will turn into a QB1? To me it seems he is overpaid?

msstate7
12-27-2021, 10:30 AM
Is there any hope for Taysom Hill will turn into a QB1? To it seems he is overpaid?

I don't think so. Pretty sure that contract all but ended any shot... no way they let him get the starts needed to get the top portion of that contract.

Cowbell
12-27-2021, 10:45 AM
I don't think so. Pretty sure that contract all but ended any shot... no way they let him get the starts needed to get the top portion of that contract.

I'm trying to figure out what the heck they are doing. They are a solid QB away from being a top team and none of the guys they are giving money to can do that. My dream was for dak to end up there before his big contract. Him back in LA in that offense would have been huge.

maroonmania
12-27-2021, 10:10 PM
What cures a Slump; the Washington Redskins IN DALLAS.

FIFY. I have Dak as my fantasy QB and his points week by week with the home games in bold are (32.45, 10.85, 23.5, 28.9, 25.7, 33.25, 22.2, 29.3, 7.8, 27.05, 14.6, 14.05, 13.75, 34.6)

In fantasy production Dak has not had a home game where he has scored less than 22 points. On the road Dak has only had 2 games all year where he has scored more than 15 points and only scored 14 fantasy points against this same Washington team 2 weeks ago. Bottom line is that, at least for this year, Dak has been rock solid in home games but very spotty on the road. The reason Dak was in a slump is that he had just played 3 straight road games and 4 of the last 5 on the road before last night.

parabrave
12-28-2021, 03:09 AM
God the Saints were awful. That poor QB better learn quick to take a 5 step dropback not a 10 step. He found out what speed was tonight. Plus the Saints Oline was full of practice squad members also. Hoyette got alot of playing time tonight.